[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a 20 year old virgin guy with an invite ta a gangbang.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
I'm a 20 year old virgin guy with an invite ta a gangbang.

I'm pretty good looking and social. I have a lot of friends, both male and female. But I have trouble reading certain social signals.
But I'm terribly afraid of approaching someone romantically. Afraid of being rejected, afraid of looking like a complete fool.
And if I somehow managed to get romantically involved with someone, I'd be afraid of telling them I'm a virgin. And I'd be afraid to have sex because I'd be the worst.

Anyway I think some pressure might let go if I'd have some experience. So I signed up on a sex site and now I've gotten invited to a gangbang.
The girl is 28 and pretty cute. The other guys will be between 20 and 40.

This is probably a terrible idea. But this is the first time I've had the opportunity to have sex.
What do you think I should do?

tl;dr:
Should a 20 year old guy lose his virginity at an anonymous gangbang to take some pressure of sex and gain confidence?
>>
You're gonna get an std man.
>>
>>24751887
no its a dumb idea

get some emotional maturity first
>>
>>24751887
go for it, not risky at all
>>
>>24751887
Got a plan for seeing a bunch of dicks bigger then your own? If your someone with all these other insecurities, that will probably be an issue for you to
>>
>>24751890
>>24751906
I don't know, they seem pretty serious and experienced. They made it very clear that everyone have to wear condoms.

>>24751903
Yeah probably. If I don't though I worry I'll stay virgin forever.
But you're right.

>>24751908
I don't have that kind of insecurities. At least not yet. I would probably be uncomfortable for a million other reasons though.
>>
have fun explaining to your first gf that the reason she didn't get to take your virginity is because you weren't emotionally mature enough to try to get into a relationship to have sex, and decided to have sex with a random whore instead.
Perfect idea.
>>
>>24751947
you're trying to run before you can walk, OP. find other ways to boost your confidence.
>>
>>24751947
If you have a million other things to be uncomfortable about, just go ahead and get ready to add the dick length one.
>>
>>24751951
I don't think anyone in my current social circle suspects I'm a virgin. And I don't think any future girlfriend will expect to take my virginity.
Might get awkward for other reasons though.

>>24751960
My dick is pretty decent length anyway I think.

>>24751956
>find other ways to boost your confidence
This is what it's really about. I'm not making any progress though.

>How do boost my confidence, apart from attending a gangbang?
Also I realize I might be acting like an annoying bitch. Sorry for that.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.