[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't been on this board in a long time. Is this like

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: B_Us1NJWoAABWtA.jpg (38KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
B_Us1NJWoAABWtA.jpg
38KB, 600x450px
I haven't been on this board in a long time. Is this like some kind of gay celebration day or is it safe to assume gay dudes have hijacked this board now?
>>
Its a traaaaaaaappppp
>>
Almost, but there are still some s8 guys here
>>
>>24745089

>now

Newfag detected
>>
>>24745158
More like new oldfag. There was always gay threads of course but not this many. They are dominating the board. When I was coming here it was the other way around.
>>
>>24745089
Definitely have taken over.. cute face and looove the glasses btw
>>
Pretty much since gay marriage became accepted in America.
It has now become socially acceptable to openly be gay. Allowing a lot more people to "expand" their views.
TL;Dr gays are the new liked minority
>>
you're not helping
>>
>>24745089

Straight guy here. You're just nothing special. Maybe if you found a way to make your ass look like it' s worth money to touch...
>>
can you sit on my face please
>>
File: 1429405819884-0.jpg (36KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1429405819884-0.jpg
36KB, 600x800px
Missing the feet threads. Use to be three full threads at any given time. Now I only see one half full feet thread and can't even find any in archives. I am disappoint...
>>
>>24745089
>Retards shitposting girls
>Beta faggots taking whatever they can get and "experimenting"
>Moot being retarded enough to make /lgbt/ a blue board
>That Supreme Court ruling
>/camwhore/ dying

Take your pick.
>>
The fags are just more desperate given how wanted they aren't.
>>
There's still some straight guys, we're just willing to explore a little more, I think it makes us more creative.

I'd definitely start by kissing you. I want to be sensual and tender, yet demanding and rough. We can make out for a little and I'll make my way in between your lips and your neck. While I'm kissing your neck I can feel your breathe getting heavier and heavier on my neck. I kiss all the way up to behind your ears, something you haven't quite felt before, I can see the hairs on your neck start to stand up...
>>
>>24745089
Didn't you get the memo? They are moving /soc/ to /dick/ next week.

Only you posting your feet in some nice heels will stop that from happening.
>>
>>24745552
You're very cute. More!
>>
File: Capture.png (196KB, 307x294px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
196KB, 307x294px
>>24745089
most people that come here are in denial, in some shape or form. yes, this includes me. we're all retarded.
>>
>>24745089
>>24745552
don't mind me. just bumping your thread from 10 in the hopes of seeing more of your cute face and hot ebony curves next to a timestamp.
>>
>>24747720
With this dude on this ine
>>
>>24745552
your really cute, i love the thick hips and thighs.

would suck and kiss all over them
>>
im just going to bump this because i have hopes you will post more
>>
girl in OP's pics --> https://twitter.com/ZombieNeith
>>
>>24748850
Haha, I was thinking about Canary when I saw her picture.
>>
>>24748850
how come i didnt see any pictures
>>
>>24748850
on her twitter
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.