[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tea time! I haven't been around in ages. How are you /soc/?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: best mug.jpg (1MB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
best mug.jpg
1MB, 1920x1920px
Tea time!

I haven't been around in ages. How are you /soc/? Whats going on in your lives? Anything you guys need to talk/vent about? Anything you want to brag about? Lets chat and have a good time.
>>
>>24744348

Yo friend
Post the link to the guy who sell this incredible mugs again
They're so fucking cool
>>
>>24744417
I got you boo. Its OCPottery on Etsy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWgWVqGen4w

Here is some music to lighten the mood.
>>
Hallo there!
Been listening to the Stranger Things soundtrack all day, lying bed now, considering climbing out my window for a smoke. Sup?
>>
>>24744529
Not much actually, lazy day at home, and it's been months since I made a tea thread so I figured I'd say hello. Laying in the bath at the moment drinking tea, trying to build the will power to go to the gym tonight.

The stranger things sound track is pretty god damn cool. What are you smoking?
>>
>>24744571
You should probably go, buddy. Or you could stay at home and eat Pringles.
What kinda tea? Just plain with some sugar and milk?

I've got a little bit of pollen for a pinner but it's feckin cold out and I'm all warm and cozy.
>>
File: bath tea.jpg (79KB, 405x545px) Image search: [Google]
bath tea.jpg
79KB, 405x545px
>>24744596
Haha, I don't have any pringles fortunately, but I do have a shit ton of brownies and Reese big cups, so I totally need to go to the gym.

Its some gnarly floral Lady Grey, its stupid good, I didn't add anything to it either.
>>
>>24744614
Ok, go gym, THEN eat the brownies!

Sounds good man! I tend to stick with a strong cup of classic tea, with a spoon of sugar, a drop of milk and a biscuit :3
>>
>>24744683
That was kind of what I was thinking, brownies taste better when you completely destroy all physical progress for one day.

I like milk in my tea when I'm drinking strong chai's. And honey in greens, but I drink so much different tea each day its hard to have everything around and ready to go, so my cups tend to be straight up.
>>
>>24744699
But see that's your body screaming for energy and being satisfied ;)

...man you really like tea huh xD
>>
>>24744735
Haha, brownies clearly have what my body craves, electrolytes.

I love tea, this shit tastes so good. Plus it helps me from drinking soda, so its a good alternative. I probably have three or more cups of tea a day.
>>
>>24744742
Totally ;)

Yeah it's a good alternative, especially if you drink it straight. I tend to have one coffee and maybe 2 teas a day, usually with meals :3
Also if anyone visits, they have to come in for a cuppa tae like
>>
>>24744348
>>24744417
OP, that is one nice mug. That OCpottery looks cool. You guys might also like hsin chuen lin's stuff, he's hsinchuen on etsy. (But I prefer to just watch him on youtube.)

Sincerely,
your friendly neighborhood amateur ceramist

P.S. Tea is my jam. I had a cup of green this morning and some iced tea with my lunch, and I'll probably have more later. It's almost all I drink. Cool thread.
>>
Post favorite teas?

Mine's the Vanilla Rooibos from Townshend's Teahouse. It's reallllllly sweet all on its own, and goes great with a little honey and a cinnamon bagel.

I also like the Nutritonic kombucha from the same company bretty well, but I always kinda mentally separate kombucha from regular tea.
>>
>>24744815
>hsinchuen
Dang, this guy makes some pretty cool stuff, I'll have to check out his youtube. Is it of him making them?

>>24745301
I tend to gravitate to chai's or whites. Oolongs can be really good as well.
>>
>>24745574
Ooooh, I actually got some nice coconut oolong from this place in one of my state's big cities. Really pleasant fragrant, but it doesn't taste like boiled coconut juice
>>
>>24744348
Finally getting around to moving back to where I want to be, however in doing so a lot of my friends feel like I'm abandoning them and have gotten angry and dropped me.
I have a lot of opportunities for personal and professional growth where I'm going, and I know I'll meet better friends along the way but -
idk, I always feel like I'm doing something wrong even though I try my hardest to be honest and generous with my friends and myself.

I'm just tired of people in general, honestly, and I'm having a really hard time holding back how badly I want to be petty and manipulative and continue to hold onto the person I've shaped myself to be: honest, nice - albeit agro and intense but, I'm trying really hard to be a good person. Someone better than my dad.

I hope that when I go back to the West Coast it'll be better, because right now I'm really lonely.
>>
>>24745598
Coconut oolong sounds like an odd blend, but as long as you enjoy it, that's what's important. I actually really like this blend called Joy, it's a black, oolong, and Jasmin blend, it's super good.

>>24745818
It sounds like you allow people to dictate parts of your life more so than you should. If people are dropping you because you want to better your situation, then fuck those turd burglars, you do you. I don't know exactly know what's going on, but we've all been through something. Several years ago I stopped trying to live for others and started to live for myself. I'm weird, and kind of flakey, but I'm a tired ass war veteran and the proud owner of my own god damn reality. Live for yourself and people can get fucked. You'll slowly find people who can compliment you, just don't stress and try to do what's best for yourself in the long run.
>>
>>24745907
Thanks!
I fought my own war with cancer, osteosarcoma to be exact, when I was 17. After I stopped chemo and got back to trying to get healthy is when my PTSD started really developing. My first episode cost me very friend I had.

I try really hard not to let my mental and physical illness get in the way on my friendships but sometimes they just ask too much of me, and when I tell them I need to take care of myself they leave.

I dunno, I really don't have the mental fortitude to go at this alone. Not having anyone is probably like, my biggest fear in the world next to getting cancer again.

But like, almost dying and having almost your entire leg removed really puts life in perspective for you and...I'm not sure, maybe I am selfish sometimes but, I don't necessarily think there's anything wrong with putting yourself first from time to time.

I just wish it didn't make my heart hurt so much.
>>
>>24745937
Look loneliness is going to happen, and some times you have to do the hard shit alone. I've moved a lot in my life, I've put myself out there all alone more than I can count, but it will make you a better person. I'm not saying you should be alone, but it's not as bad as it sounds, and when you do meet people you'll be better and more appreciative for it. But knowing it's not the end of the world will make you strong. I assure you, doing what you want to better your life is a good thing. When you have nothing else and have to because you have no other options, thats when it's really rough. There are better friends out there, people who can appreciate how you've come along, and who will support your through your hardships. You just have to go out and find them.
>>
File: 2400x2400_black_pot_1.jpg (1MB, 2400x2400px) Image search: [Google]
2400x2400_black_pot_1.jpg
1MB, 2400x2400px
>tfw no significant other
But let's get real here, I hate everyone, including myself.
I push people away, they always give me a reason to.
And I'm stuck with the person I hate the most for company, myself.
>>
Hey guys!
I have been trying to write a couple of short stories that revolve around humanity's natural evil and I am using the seven sins as foundation. (Nothing really religious tho) Currently working on greed.

Opinions? Any other writer?

Op
>>
>>24746109
Ignore that OP at the bottom, just a typo.
>>
I finished the first draft of my book
>>
>>24746085
Thats your problem right there, you need to start appreciating yourself more. Why do you hate yourself? What are your reasons for that? Cognitive behavioral therapy might me something that would be good for you.
>>
Bump for peach momotaro white tea
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>24744348
Just having a brew, while making some noise in the studio. Good times.
Pic related
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.