[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

STD Confession Thread Talk about risky sex youve had. What youve

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: image2.jpg (149KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image2.jpg
149KB, 750x1334px
STD Confession Thread

Talk about risky sex youve had. What youve caught.
Im 32 Alpha guy who gets hot ass but likes fucking nasty women unprotected.
Ive had chlamydia like 5 times. I lucky never got Herpes. Ive some nasty hoes too. pic related.
>>
Genital herpes
Meh
>>
>>24743675
you wouldn't know if you have herpes unless you have a flare up
>>
>>24743675
Got herpes from my first serious girlfriend. It's not too bad, honestly.

In the 4-5 years since, I think I've had maybe two flare ups, both lasting like three days. It's not a huge deal.
>>
>>24743675
More than 90% of the global population has herpes, you're a virgin.
>>
Never had any STDs thank God but my parents once sat me down and confessed to me that they both had herpes because my mom got it from a nasty sailor back during her slut days.
My mom went from living in a town of 300 old farmers to Portland, Maine. Looooots of sailors come and go through there. My mom got around.
>>
>>24745766
Also, when I was 16 I was fucking this 21 year old guy because he had weed and I was bored.
Called me up one day and told me that I gave him chlamydia and him in his girlfriend (that he was cheating on) got it.

Went to the doctor and got tested. Didn't have shit. His girlfriend was cheating on him too, without protection, and gave it to him.

Thank you, condoms.
>>
>>24745666
no. you're just a degenerate who should gas himself.
>>
>>24745772
>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=edgy
>>
>>24745766
Get out of my yard.
>>
was briefly with a girl who had HPV and didn't tell me about it until after we fucked. no idea if i have it or not, but it's not like i'll ever find another woman, so who cares
>>
Banged a LOT of sluts and hookers (legal here)

Got chlamydia once. It's basically a non-issue, you take a fucking pill and it's gone - I didn't even have symptoms, so I'm glad I get checked every 2 months

Also the odds of getting HIV are incredibly low if you just don't stick it in the pooper (which is fine by me, I honestly don't like it)
>>
I was in the Army. Joined right after 9/11, and I volunteered for a bunch of "experimental" vaccines when I first joined. I got sick as hell, and ended up getting a medical discharge.

In the years since then, I've probably fucked a good 40 women or so, never using condoms because I wanted to actually FEEL something. Seriously, I could put two condoms on and slam my dick in a car door and not feel it.

Never got an STD. Recently was in the hospital with an unknown disease. They ran tests for EVERYTHING. Told me that I have antigens for a variety of different diseases, including several STDs, hepatitis, Dengue Fever, etc. Statistically, I should have gotten SOMETHING, but nothing yet.
>>
>>24747408
Didn't unterstand the last passage
>>
>>24747526
While I don't know for sure, I'm almost positive that the experimental vaccines I received while in the army included some STDs there are no known vaccines for. The presence of the antigens shows that I am immune to a lot of diseases, and the only answer that makes sense is that it was a result of the experimental vaccines I was given. Of course, I'll never get a straight answer from anyone about that...
>>
>>24743675
Been with like 30-50 girls, developed 0 STI's or at least on the surface, I just dont do penetration
>>
Contacted my ex, got a hotel room, fucked for hours on end.
Turns out she was seeing some nasty fucker at the time, and got herpes.
Got tested, clean, never fucked that bitch again.
>>
Got syphillis supposedly.

I donate plasma, and I was pulled to the side and got told the news. I went and got myself checked and they said i did have it, but recently. Like 3 months recently (It was September). I had only slept with one guy then, he got himself checked and came out clean. Which freaked me out cause the last guy I had sex with before him was about a year ago. They gave me medication for it, so I'm good again.

But jesus, how the fuck did I get it? I mean, the doctors were just very "no, you're lying/hiding something. Who else did you sleep with?" made the whole experience extremely uncomfortable and made me question if this was just sort of screen testing made to scare me or I really had caught something.
>>
LOL @ THE LOSERS THAT GOT STDS!! HAHAHA!
>>
>>24747952
have u been drugged and raped tho
>>
>>24747952
Well, you're dead.
>>
>>24745398
roughly half the adult population has HPV1 (not the genital-herpes type). It can easily be mistaken for pimples on your lip after a bad shave.

In cultures in which it is customary to exchange kisses when greeting someone, you can bet your ass that almost everyone has HPV1
>>
>>24745398
It is legally
>>
[spoiler]>>24743675
ive slept with maybe ~50 women from CL. And even more from college. I'm 21. Ive used condoms every time for the exception of maybe 2-3 times... when she was allergic to latex or really, really hated condoms.

Get tested regularly and donate blood consistently. Ive always been in the clear. Though I might have HPV1. Both of my parents had it so its feasible that they gave it to me (kiss on the lip, drank from the same cup, etc.)
>>
>>24749722
God I wish.
>>
>>24749720
Never drugged, but raped by my cousin, like, almost 10 years ago lol
>>
Chick who punched my V card let me bareback her several times. I went with it because yay sex. Didn't let me cum in her though.

Year or so later met a girl at a NYE party. Didn't get to fuck her that night (she was there for a group thing with my roommate and his gf) but fucked her a week later. First condom slipped and she said fuck it, raw dog me. So I did. A couple days later the roomie and his gf find out they have herpes from a fourth person in that group from that night.

Another chick my roomie and his gf fucked around with is steered my way. I bring up using protection and she says she hates it....so I raw dog her too...and fuck if I'd gotten something from her it'd have been worth it.

Add to those particular experiencesthe dozen or so hookers I've had suck my dick without protection and have fucked (never barebacked a hooker though).

I'm probably pretty lucky to be clean.

And no I don't fuck my roommate or his gf. They just occasionally play with others and don't mind hooking me up with cool chicks.
>>
>>24743675
>Im 32 Alpha guy who gets hot ass
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.