[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girl I desperately love picked someone else. I'm sure I'll

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 01.jpg (811KB, 1600x1120px) Image search: [Google]
01.jpg
811KB, 1600x1120px
Girl I desperately love picked someone else. I'm sure I'll never find anyone like her. I'm regretting all the stupid mistakes I did but I cannot undo it. My life stopped. She didn't write me yet and I'm writing "sorry" and "promise" emails. I do nothing else. Days go by and I feel like shit. What to do? Is there something more in life than love?
>>
>>24743649
There's always good, old camaraderie. Just join some sort of hobby-group or whatevet and let it build from there.

Repeatedly trying to snag someone who has already spurned you will lead nowhere nice; find new people instead and keep moving in life.

It'll be okay, champ. : )
>>
>>24743649
lol faggot
>>
>>24743649

Let this be a lesson to you: You can never so completely trust someone else, and you can never so completely get lost in someone else.

You can still have love, yes, and still have love, but the unfortunate truth is that you will always need to maintain a distance between yourself and the people you love. Things will have to go unsaid, secrets will have to remain untold - you will never COMPLETELY know them and they will never completely know you - because that makes it easier when they do decide to leave.

Life is more than love, but the harsh truth is that no, that necessary distance is never going to stop hurting or bothering you.
>>
>>24743649
It's gonna hurt a bit but you'll get over it in a week, two tops. Also, get used to it because you're gonna feel it much more often.
>>
>>24743649
"picked someone else" - so, were you even in a relationship with her or did you just want to be with her?
>>
>>24744115

I wrote her some harsh words when she decided to cancel the ticket to come to me (we are long distance apart). That was because last time when she was a week with me, I kinda forced her into sex. I paid everything for her and she wanted some quite expensive trips. I had the feel the she just wants to use me so I kinda wanted something in return. And when she told me to cancel the ticket I was pissed and wrote her that she just wanted me to pay for her good time. Now I realize that she is a special lady worth the money because I have good memories and I don't really want her for the sex. I promised her I'll polite before she came and I showed her my perverted side. I regret it every day.

After harsh word, she doesn't answer any messages. There's some other guy. She never told me, but I know it. I can figure it out by dial tone when she's in my country. She's done it before - ignore me for several days and it was never explained. Now she's spent Christmas with him and it appears that she won't reply until New year. I think everything is lost.
>>
>>24744151

She kinda expressed that with my current behaviour, there's no future. But the way she ignores me still leave some hope in me. Even though I know it's lost. She won't trust me again. They spent fucking Christmas together.
>>
>>24744115

We saw each other three times. Everytime we saw each other it was about a week. But we mail for months. Serious topics (like marriage).
>>
>>24744151
you're behaving like a beta cuck. You'll get that snu-snu somewhere else. I'm in an LDR too, and even though I earn way more than my gf, she still wants to split everything 50/50 and feels bad when I buy something for her.
>>
>>24744151
Jesus Christ move the fuck on,
from the way you're describing it it sounds like she used you for money and then you felt like because you spent a lot of money on her she was obligated to have sex with you.

Call it what it is dude, you fucking raped her.

You totally deserve her not talking to you, get over yourself. If you have so much money just go pay for sex like all the other pathetic guys out there.
>>
>>24745742

I didn't fuck her. I know when to stop. I was just pesky.
>>
>>24743649
You are a complete pussy. Jeez...
>>
>>24744163
Holy shit dude. You're absolutely acting creepy enough for her to be ignoring you and have there be no other guy but think what you think on that front, just leave her alone. No one wants to be harassed, it wont help you.
>>
>>24745742
this

coming from another woman OP you sound like a disgusting, creepy, raping bastard. yeah she used you for your money, but you let her
>>
>>24743649
Is this your first gf? Either way, you're overreacting massively. Just stop writing her and let her talk to you if she wants to.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.