[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 26, "successful", have my own condo, own a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: the source is flex lewis.gif (2MB, 162x179px) Image search: [Google]
the source is flex lewis.gif
2MB, 162x179px
I'm 26, "successful", have my own condo, own a muscle car and look decent.

How do I find a girl I can just pay to fuck me? I'm not interested in feelings or taking you out on a date. I just wanna pay you 200$ to fuck you for an hour. Maybe take you out at night in the car and listen to your favorite nigger music, but no emotions.

Theoretically, would any girls here be interested in that? What are some requirements or precautions I'd need to make for this to happen.
>>
>>24742427
>I'm 26, "successful", have my own condo, own a muscle car and look decent.

then why are you paying for pussy
>>
>>24742431
I have a girlfriend and that's made it more difficult. I'm too honest and girls I know know I have a girlfriend. I don't go out to bars either.

I just want to pay a cute girl to suck my average sized dick and fuck me without having to make her feel like I'm "working" for it.
>>
>>24742431
Because he has no game
>>
>>24742443
this too

I can make funny conversation no problem so it's never awkward, but I can't close for shit. Closing also requires a lot of physical contact which I can't do at work because I don't want to risk being fired.
>>
>>24742427
so you're looking for a prostitute
>>
Go to the Phillipines bruh. For only 40$ you can fuck a college girl in the ass and cum down her throat and she'll lick your toes after it all. I know this because I've done it
>>
>>24742465
At minimum, yes. At most, I want a side girl that isn't clingy and likes money. I'm not rich, but I am definitely a provider.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-25-11-12-06.png (1MB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-25-11-12-06.png
1MB, 720x1280px
This can yourls for the low price of 2000 php
>>
>>24742480
Pretty sure my girlfriend would want to know why I'm going to the Philippines alone. Looking for something a bit more local.

I'll keep that in mind though for the future.
>>
>>24742442
why cheat on your gf

just bang her instead
>>
>>24742427
I'm a cuck and my gf would be interested in that for sure. Hit me up with a kik name
>>
Check Backpage
>>
>>24742487
1. Why isn't your girlfriend good enough? You put any emotions into her?
2. Where are you located?
>>
>>24742442
>i'm too honest
>i'm gonna cheat on my girlfriend
kek, how are you this delusional?
>>
>>24742431
we all pay for pussy one way or another
>>
Have you heard of Craigslist or Bagepage lol

>;)
>>
Just dump your gf, don't put her through this shit
Don't go and fuck Filipino girls while you're with her, my ex did that to me and it's not cool
Just be honest and move on and you can have all the pussy you want
>>
>>24744722
if that's how you feel about your SO then sticking to hookers might be best for you
>>
>>24742427
>200$ to fuck you for an hour
Enjoy that std
>>
Sounded very sexy at first, but any respectable girl with no stds wants to fuck someone that has a gf. Unless you assume they listen to nigger music because they actually are niggers, then yeah.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.