[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 >single >depressed >suicidal >weeb >introverted

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: tomoko .gif (280KB, 370x328px) Image search: [Google]
tomoko .gif
280KB, 370x328px
>20
>single
>depressed
>suicidal
>weeb
>introverted

Looking for a genuine femanon who's in the same situation as me, or at least suffering from one or two of what I've listed. I'm not posting my kik id cause I know some of you soc fags would spam my kik with your deformed dicks

Any female interested can just put her kik I'd, and we'll see how it goes from there
>>
Bro if there are any femanons in that situation (and they won't be in the same situation on a deeper level) they still won't want to date you or talk to you for more than a few days. They'll want a tall good-looking extroverted and neurotypical guy.
>>
File: CjwA6AU.png (30KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
CjwA6AU.png
30KB, 657x527px
>>24740823
I never said anything bout dating I just want a nice chat with some fem for a change

I've had it with dicks
>>
File: IMG_240.jpg (89KB, 749x909px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_240.jpg
89KB, 749x909px
>>24740838
You don't understand, girls won't respect you or enjoy talking to you unless you're at least equal to them in status.

Ask yourself, if you didn't want to date them, then why are you only asking for girls?

Go for it if you look similar to this though.
>>
talking with another depressed person won't help you get out of your shitty situation my dude
>>
>>24740853
bravo
/thread
>>
>18
>happy
>extroverted

My kik is hanbandie
I'd love to talk
>>
File: IMG_20161228_151443.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_151443.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>24740853
Can confirm looking like this dude does not help.
>>
>>24741242
Holy fuck another completely delusional poster. You're a 5/10, you look nothing like chico.
>>
OP i'd love to talk to you but I don't have kik.
>>
>>24741242
>>24740853
You do look really similar, lol
>>
File: 159.png (463KB, 680x750px) Image search: [Google]
159.png
463KB, 680x750px
>>24741346
It's k then have you got telegram or Skype

Any messaging app would do
>>
Miatanko
23 weeb and depressed
>>
>>24741242
nigga

get your eyebrows did
clean your facial hair
work out

+2 you are now a 7/10
>>
>>24740811
>20
>single
>depressed
>suicidal
>weeb
>introverted

>Having a kik

You're not fooling anyone you fucking normie
>>
>>24740811
I am
>depressed
HAVE BEEN
>suicidal
(not currently though) and
>weeb
I do like and relate to watamote.
def:
>introverted

I have a group on skype if you want to join just tell me and ill tell you my skype add.
>>
File: wfkfuzs.gif (621KB, 440x247px) Image search: [Google]
wfkfuzs.gif
621KB, 440x247px
>21
>single
>depressed and borderline personality disorder
>suicidal, but too much of a pussy
>weeb
>introverted, but lonely and want friends, just dont know how to socialize

only thing i have going for me is that im a femanon on the internet. kik is wretchedshiro
>>
>>24740811
stay like that. you dont need other ppl. dont let others tell that you dont meet social requirements. they are shit. :)
>>
>>24743984
would you be willing to learn how to socialize?
if already suicidal would you be interested in re-purposing your life
towards the goals of another person?
are you willing to move or travel to make a new you?
>>
>>24740823
>They'll want a tall good-looking extroverted and neurotypical guy.

that's where you're wrong kiddo. maybe try to not project your insecurities so much next time.

t. femanon
>>
>>24740811
20/F/UK (Bi)
Single out of choice sort of

Depressed but both introverted / extroverted (I love going out and seeing friends but I need time to recharge and I can fall into a spiral of depression for weeks and do nothing). Could be considered bipolar but I don't think so.

Uhh. Studying at uni, like to code, ice skate, eat food, sleep etc. also got a part time job so I'm productive but unfortunately have low levels of "happy drug" in my system.

We can talk though but send me your info pl0x really don't wanna post mine.
>>
>>24744534
>if already suicidal would you be interested in re-purposing your life
towards the goals of another person?

Fuck off you malicious faggot.
>>
You niggers need 5-htp.

All of you.

Helps me when i'm feeling extremely flat.
>>
>>24744876
skype? ecology113
>>
>>24744876
every single day, skype:dante0397
>>
>>24744542
You literally proved him right
>>
yall niggas got it wrong
im 20 depressed suicidal. Chatty semi extroverted grills is what makes me happy. If you have a depressed shitbag like yourself you'll only enhance each other's shit feelings
>>
>>24746285
Never heard of this before, just researched it and decided to try it out. Thanks, hopefully it's gonna help some ^^
>>
>>24742274
>normie
That's some basic as shit right there using that term, you know that right?
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.