[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc/, >be female >19 >virgin >never even h

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: sigh...jpg (37KB, 502x615px) Image search: [Google]
sigh...jpg
37KB, 502x615px
Hey /soc/,

>be female
>19
>virgin
>never even had a bf
>dropped out of uni
>realize im rly dumb..
>anti social
>introverted
>Always look down when im walking
>sometimes have panic attacks
>used to work part time at trader joes
>got fired for sleeping on the job
>live in the ghetto
>can't even go to the store without being harassed by niggers
>bit of a neet now..
>fucked up dysfunctional family life
>dad left me and my mom when I was 14
>mom drinks a lot now..
>feeling hopeless as days go by
>now I play video games just to escape reality
>no friends
>no life
>nothing of value left..
>sometimes I hug my pillow at night and cry
>Christmas was spent playing csgo and raging
>Just want a friend..
>someone to talk too :/

Life is so messed up..

http://steamcommunity.com/id/suchadummy/

I use steam cuz whenever I give out skype ppl always pretend to be nice and then show their cock on camera..and I don't want that sorry :x

http://steamcommunity.com/id/suchadummy/
>>
I am sad too, I will be your friend.
>>
If you want to talk
Kik: bna133
>>
Why are you lvl0
>>
>>24740564
fake obviously
>>
Absolutely
I feel genuinely feel bad for you.
>>
Bullshit. You just want white knights to give you games because "boohoo my life sucks I'm so sad ect " your probably not even a girl and your just a dude getting idiots to buy you stuff free
>>
>>24740554
send me a message on steam at mastersmith6 I will be your friend
>>
kek

>>>/b/716771452
>>
Or she's a human being that actually needs a little compassion. No strings attached
>>
>>24740643
>>24740575
nice either getting a friend or another device to help yourself seem legit
>>
>>24740554
I am looking for a young girl to come live with me and cook and clean for me. I'm in my 20s, decently wealthy, and not ugly. Any interest? Leave your kik

PS I hate niggers too

PPS I know your post was bait but I'm trying this anyway
>>
Im preety much like 'OP' but with a dick.
>>
>>24740672
what do you play on steam?
>>
File: 1477606942961.jpg (69KB, 472x472px) Image search: [Google]
1477606942961.jpg
69KB, 472x472px
>>24740672
>>
>>24740554
i can be friends on stream cause i hate my life and im poor but my discord is reyuzaki#0447 im pretty alone and shut in too so yea
haha
>>
Come live with me and I'll be the daddy you're missing. :)
>>
File: 001.jpg (41KB, 562x437px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
41KB, 562x437px
0.7 hrs on record
Level 0 XP 0
Games 1
>>
love t' see a closeup of that upperlip mole & some tits please
>>
>>24740554
Cute little kissable lips.. the boys in your town must be blind, dumb, or gay...
>>
Hey uh... I see what's happening and
Well I need to talk too, I'm really gonna explode if I don't.
But I can't use steam now and... Well if you wanna talk we can maybe use something else ? no worries if you don't.
actually, anyone else who'd be up for helping me... Well I'd be thankful
>>
Please make an hero vid.
You're not worth living anyways.
>>
>>24740554
OP... where are you from?
>>
>>24740643
yeah there's an abundance of those to be honest
>>
NOBODY FALL FOR THIS!

Whoever this is (maybe it's a girl, who knows), posts these on b ALLLLL the time! They're too well known on there so I guess they moved to soc. The story changes slightly but they make multiple steams. As SOON as you buy them something they'll disown you. No word, no nothing

TLDR: this is a troll from b
>>
It's a Russian guy who is trying to scam people for games. He keeps coming back even after he gets banned from 4chan and his Steam deleted.
>>
>actually taking this bait
>>
>>24744165
Kek. Of course everyone knows this
>>
>>24740554
I sent you a friend request. If you need someone to play with and talk to ill be there. As soon as I get off work im usually. On
>>
>>24740554
24 female. I'll be your friend :)

I use my bf's steam so Idk if i can add you on that but let me know if you want to talk on another medium
>>
I'm not gonna accuse you for seeking attention. I am however gonna tell you to get your shit together, and fast. You have the same possiblity to improve as any other guy or girl on here, and simply relying on gullible anons to comfort you isn't enough. Work hard and confront life for what it is, don't hide away and think others will resolve your internal conflicts. If you keep this up well, then I don't know what to say. I guess you were just meant to be a waste of space much like any other whiners.
>>
>>24740554
When you be an virgin, show us your hymen, plz.
>>
>>24740554
Don't you worry about a thing. I've lived through very similar experiences and I'm 21 at the moment. Some of greatest people I've meet have had (some still fighting) some kind of emotional, depressed, nihilistic view but the reality is its a personal view. Everything's fucked, only if you choose to look at it like that. Everyone has a groove, some know how to use it, some dont. It's ok it's ganna take time but every little bit is as important as the end. If it means anything I don't know anything about you, he'll this could be just for attention but the matter if you feel this way know that others care and give a shit about you even if you dont. Be the person needed.

Much love, Anon
>>
If you want add me on steam, balotaa.
We can play tf2 or something while we chat.
>>
>>24740554
Ive sent you request on steam. U will see Pepe sitting in front of monitor. Just accept it
>>
>>24744961
>U will see Pepe sitting in front of monitor. Just accept it

I've accepted this timeline a long time ago.
>>
last time i added some "lonely" ""girl"" from 4chan on steam she asked me to buy her 20$ games out of nowhere

no thanks
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.