[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello to all 18+ Females. I am a Femdomslave. That means i worship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: femdom-hurt-the-slave-game.jpg (169KB, 1200x960px) Image search: [Google]
femdom-hurt-the-slave-game.jpg
169KB, 1200x960px
Hello to all 18+ Females.

I am a Femdomslave. That means i worship all Women and serving Women makes me happy. I am offering myself to You. You can order me to do whatever You want me to do. Your wish is my command. I have no limits in serving. You can even make pictures and videos of me and i will show my face in them too. I will obey You 100 percent, Goddess. Please claim ownership of me and use me the way You want. Check out the merchandise at kik:

Kik: Nameless00oo

There is one thing i will ask for, after that i will never ask anything again, i will serve and obey without questioning. I would like to see a live pic of You, so i can verify You are Female. Just a face pic will do, with you showing a certain amount of fingers in the air.

This Femdomslave is ready and waiting for a Goddess :)
>>
Male here

Ordinarily Id be slightly disgusted, and wonder where your pride is. But if its what you're into.. I'll help you out man- Im feeling generous today.

Noticed you were on 2 heading to 3. Here's a bump for you lad. Good luck
>>
>>24739835
you're a fucking cunt
>>
This slave is now owned. A Mistress showed up and claimed me, i am Her property now, so slave is not looking anymore.
>>
21 m slave in to about everything and willing to try anything once for Mistress kik xrogueanonymous
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.