[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some awesome openers for tinder? Just downloaded this

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tinder-logo.jpg (45KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
tinder-logo.jpg
45KB, 560x415px
What are some awesome openers for tinder?

Just downloaded this app, already got some matches. I'm looking for something original and funny to say.
>>
"Insert name, tell me about yourself, other than that you're cute"
>>
Are you a school? Because I want to shoot some kids in you.
>>
I wish you were my little toe so I could bang you on every piece of furniture in the house
>>
>>24738082

most of the people I match with don't seem like they respond to the opener/pick up.. they are out there though so they must do something. just look at their profile and come up with something based on that.

and don't be ugly
>>
>>24742002
This

Or just say “hey” if you followed rules on pics and profile it should be enough
>>
Hey
Hey!
[Short non autistic compliment/joke/question]
Thanks!/haha!/Women's Studies!
[Invite for drinks at nearby pub]

Then you take her home. Don't ask for her number on tinder. Get it the morning after if you want to see her again. Don't write paragraphs. Don't have any meaningful conversations. If she says she doesn't know you, either move on or say you don't have to, that there's nothing wrong with being superficial, and that you're sure she has a great personality.

Will work 8/10 times. Stay within your league.

Source: Been going out with a different girl every weekend for the past two years. Bringing them home 6/10 times.
>>
Just be attractive and not a completely sperg, that's all.
>>
>>24743806
this.

If you're old enough to vote, you know if cleaning yourself up will make you look a bit more attractive. Some of you it goes a long way to hack the neckbeard off and wear some good fitting jeans. Some of you though, there is no hope, killurself or not idc
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.