[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the ugliest person on /soc/? This is a very serious question.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 37iS17R.jpg (106KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
37iS17R.jpg
106KB, 1080x1920px
Am I the ugliest person on /soc/? This is a very serious question. I'm the ugliest person nearly everywhere I go :( Not only am I too ugly to get a girlfriend, I'm so ugly that men and women of all orientations have no interest in even being friends with me. I've even had online friends that I've talked to for months cut contact with me as soon as I show them a picture of myself.
>>
>>24737157
getting /fit/ as fuck and growing a beard will help senpai
buy some dumbbells or a barbell, and go on youtube and look at big guys4u and copy their form so as to avoid snapcity
also do some dietary research so you can make sure which foods have enough proteins and which have too much artificial shit and sugars and so on
>>
>>24737157
sorry, but I think you might be one of them. what do you look like smiling though?
>>
Gutted for you bro, you are actually ugly. Theres room for improvement like other anon said. You can conceal some of it with a beard and you look like you could lose some weight
>>
File: 1482820829925.jpg (525KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
1482820829925.jpg
525KB, 2448x3264px
not the ugliest, you're not as bad as pic related
>>
I'll be your friend anon, what's your Skype?
>>
I legitimately do not think you are ugly, I think you have handsome and unique features. However, it's really what's on the inside that matters.
>>
>>24737157
Your not ugly in the I wanna puke sorta way, but your head is very uncannily round. Grow out a beard, grow longer hair, and lose alot of weight to minimize this effect and achieve an aesthetic face.
>>
>>24737252
Not ugly
>>
>>24737270
This.
>>
Downies are about the ugliest you can get. You don't look like a downy.
>>
I have seen uglier IRL. Although the guy that comes to my mind already has wife and kids, so...
>>24737270
This is pretty much what you need. Good luck!
>>
>>24737157
More hair bro. That would fix you right up I'd say. As much as you can
>>
atm you look like something from a ps1 game but you can lose some weight for starters, I am on the weight loss track myself
>>
looose weight.. i have seen way worse but they at least tried to work on their bodies....dont give up you look young enough so u still have a chance to turn it around.
>>
>>24737157
Let's see some more.
>>
You're not that ugly, you're just fat

calories in, calories out.

I know it's easy to say, but you can do it
>>
>>24738799
But

>muh genetics
>muh metabolism
>muh refusal to obey the laws of thermodynamics
>>
>>24737157
Lose weight. Even if you're still ugly, it won't matter because you'll be /fit/.
>>
>>24737157
Yes, you are ugly af.

Things you can do:

-stop being a fat fuck
-save up for plastic surgery to get your mug fixed
>>
You look like shrek. Please don't breed. We cannot afford to have your genes multiply
>>
File: q0r5H9p.png (827KB, 1027x608px) Image search: [Google]
q0r5H9p.png
827KB, 1027x608px
>>24737157
OP, the great news is that there doesn't appear to be anything inherently terrible about your facial bone structure. Basically, you are just fat as fuck. January 1st is coming up, and there is not one thing stopping you from being a reasonably attractive, moderately successful person by the end of 2018. You need to drop literally everything over this next year and focus on doing what you can to improve your future financial situation (school etc) and losing as much weight as possible (exercise, dieting, stimulants, supplements etc). Once you accomplish that, you will be infinitely more attractive and confident. During year two, you should contintue to focus on making fitness/educational gains while browsing /fa/ and r/skincareaddiction (inb4 whatever) to put the finishing touches on your whole look. If you STILL aren't satisfied at the end of year two (and you fucking should be if you put in the work) there are plenty of great plastic surgery options out there for cheaper than you may thing which can essentially give you a new face. Don't fucking quit OP. I swear to god, your goals are so much closer than you think. You're still young, just put your head down and work for a year or two and have everything which you're looking for. Just look at this pic if you need inspiration. This guy went from looking like Jared from Subway to a looking like a chad by losing about 70 lbs. You can too.
>>
>>24740816
I'd fuck you
no homo
>>
>>24737252
You're not ugly
You're terrible at taking selfies
>>
Did you swallow a soccer ball?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.