[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think would be the best part about raping some dumb,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1482633937225.gif (151KB, 128x128px) Image search: [Google]
1482633937225.gif
151KB, 128x128px
What do you think would be the best part about raping some dumb, worthless, inferior cunt?

I think for me, it would be forcing your fat, dirty cock inside her dry pussy. 99% of the fun in raping some bitch has to be forcing yourself inside her in the first place. After you've subdued her physically and she has stopped screaming and fighting and realized that she's genetically inferior to you and there's nothing she can do to change that, she would quiet down a little and maybe hope that by acting like a pathetic, submissive cunt, she'd manage to manipulate you into pitying her.

But of course, you know better than to get played by some inferior fuck hole who's on the same mental and emotional level as a retarded child and you'd keep going despite all her miserable attempts.

As you try to push your fat cock inside her pussy and realize that it's dry, she'd probably feel relieved at first, thinking that there's no way you would ever try to go on because you'd probably hurt your dick too if you tried to push it in. But as she notices your determined expression and as you pin her down harder and keep forcing your dick in, uncontrollable screams and sobs would burst out of her throat, as you not only humiliate her, but actually hurt her physically in the most intimate area of her body, but you'd keep going anyway, enjoying her desperate wails and watching all the tears roll down her face, your dick getting harder with each thrust.

Eventually, you'd cum inside her and impregnate her and leave her to cry alone, naked and helpless, and forcing her to go to a hospital to confront their staff's judgmental looks and to undergo countless medical procedures as if she were some sort of lab rat.

Finally, a doctor would literally dig inside her cunt and remove the baby you planted inside her, traumatizing her permanently and making her emotionally incapable of fulfilling her only genetic purpose and causing her to kill herself when she realizes how worthless she is.
>>
File: 1482128653037.jpg (20KB, 477x347px) Image search: [Google]
1482128653037.jpg
20KB, 477x347px
>>24734213
>>
I want to kill you
>>
File: 1279330668396.jpg (67KB, 545x587px) Image search: [Google]
1279330668396.jpg
67KB, 545x587px
>>
*teleports behind u*
>>
>>24735552
I love /r9k/
>>
im a girl and i wanna be raped desu
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOMJKl4DcFE
>>
>>24736298
Kik?
>>
>>24736298
>>24736490
Can I watch and take video?
>>
>>24736298
Do you post in the rape I mean rate threads?
>>
I'm a female and this turned me on. Except the whole baby thing.
>>
>>24736825
You would prefer to keep the kid?
>>
>>24736834
No I'd prefer not to get pregnant in the first place. Humiliate me by cumming on my face
>>
>>24736841
Or creampied so as you walk away it is oozing down your leg.
>>
>>24736847
Or cum in my asshole. That's a good alternative.
>>
File: nu-male.png (629KB, 559x478px) Image search: [Google]
nu-male.png
629KB, 559x478px
>>24736268
Go back to facebook, faggot
>>
>>24736852
True, then I can wipe that fecal matter on you afterwords, try and write out the world slut in poop on your chest
>>
>>24736867
No thanks
>>
>>24736873
Not like you have a choice. It's rape honey
>>
>>24736878
True but I'm passing on that part since its the internet
>>
>>24736841
You into getting ganged? And what kinda guys u want to rape u?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.