[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would a femanon feel about being a practice gf? I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: 1480476026892.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480476026892.gif
2MB, 500x600px
How would a femanon feel about being a practice gf? I'm a 24 year old KV robot with zero experience with girls. I can't stop desiring companionship and am way too old and socially retarded to gain experience normally.
>>
>>24734170
you just become a cuck dude. once you hit this age and havent had sex you are useless.

girls will only ever be interested emotionally or worst case scenario use you for money. either way 24 is past the point of no return.

and im not saying this to mock you since im in a similar postion. 25/m virgin. not kissless but still ive resigned myself to never having sex.
>>
>>24734170
What would being a practice gf entail?
>>
>>24734185
Just fuck whores to build up your confidence.
>>
>>24734207
nah i dont even want to have sex desu. but its hard to find a partner who doesnt care about sex.
>>
>>24734197
I guess going on dates and doing whatever it is normies do together, maybe with a side of helping me figure out how to be at least somewhat desirable. I don't really know, I just know that I'm really lonely.
>>
>>24734207
All women are whores, this beta just exudes failure which women can smell and turns them dry immediately
>>
>>24734170
fuck this. hey femanons. be my GF right now. quit being pussies.
>>
>>24734250
its actually the opposite. im quite successful in my everyday life. i have many female friends. im just terrified of sex/intimacy.
>>
>>24734250
>>24734185

Is this board filled with /r9k/ idiots?
>>
>>24734170
I love this shit. Faggots who think they know better than millennia of society as teens grow up a little and realize they're worthless.

You want women? Then be a man. Toughen up, get a job, take up hobbies that have you work with your hands. Get calluses, scars. You'll become an attractive mate. Right now you're a pathetic boy, and no woman wants that.
>>
>>24734260
>Implying he's wrong
>>
>>24734259
Stop begging for sex on the internet and start taking to girls irl.
>>
>>24734170
>B

Don't listen to the negative replies.
I went to an independent study program in High school, meaning I didn't get to see many other peers, and mostly just spent time by myself and with my teachers during High school.

Not all of it, but most of it, so because of that I was majorly lacking social skills. I was awkward as fuck and a total shut in. I work a full time job now, pay for my own rent, own bills, and I've been with at least 14 different women in my 20s.

Some may not consider that much, but for someone who was extremely socially awkward to begin with, and is still introverted, it's a good number.

I'll tell you the biggest things that helped me.

-Have interests and passions and pursue them.
For me I was a martial artist, a tournament level player in Pokemon (vgc). I also did paranormal investigations, and learned Tarot reading.

Those interests helped me meet all sorts of interesting people, many women, that I got closed to and helped me get better socially.

-Lift weights
This most guys will tell you. But it doesn't even matter if you don't take it seriously.
As long as you lift twice a week you will start to see results and others will start to notice, including women.

And finally, the thing that will probably help you the most.

-Take a speech class
It's either called communications or speech, and your local college probably has many classes of it as well as a major. This is a very useful course, for anyone really.
I was terrified at any social presentations during college, so I had to take this course to help me through that fear. But instead it just gave me a lot more confidence socially overall.

I can't recommend that type of course enough. You may need to take at least two, as different teachers will probably give you different results.
>>
>>24734285
i wasnt begging for sex... i just said i dont care about it.
>>
>>24734170
As long as you have a job and are not crazy attached to mommy or anything that's bad for a 24 year old man, then being a virgin isn't a deal breaker. Especially because then I could turn you into the kind of sex partner I like.
>>
>>24734370
this is what i thought but the girls who are like this are so few and far between.

on top of that its not something you generally bring up.

>with a girl
>"im a virgin"

most girls flat out would just never talk to yoy again. and even if you did find a girl who was ok with this then you basically become her bitch.
>>
File: 1471885602744.png (334KB, 600x606px) Image search: [Google]
1471885602744.png
334KB, 600x606px
>>24734207
>having sex with women who aren't your wife
>>
>>24734385
>Not spreading your seed around as much as possible
>>
>>24734185

>Defeatist cuckery

Enjoy dieing a virgin, bitch.

But at least try to restrain yourself from demotivating others.

I just turned 26 myself, still virgin but kissless no longer.

Why? Because I finally decided to tackle my problem and talk to girls. Scary as fuck, and occasionally I find myself completely freezing up when I try because I'm so much in my own head and have far too much pressure - but the only way out is through.And if you keep making excuses and inventing some nonexistent "Point of no return", it sure as hell doesn't help with getting through.

So, in short either kys, stfu or start working.
>>
File: 1465258420644.jpg (1MB, 2048x1374px) Image search: [Google]
1465258420644.jpg
1MB, 2048x1374px
Meeting a girl would be nice. But I never do anything, and rarely meet new people, especially girls.

I honestly don't understand how to approach them in public without being a creep. The area I live in doesn't have a very thriving young population, and unless you just loiter around like a fucking grocery store you're not just going to casually run into people. Then that problem extends to the internet where initiating a conversation is easy, but all the girls on dating sites are just overweight/not what I'm looking for.

Just another holiday season where the relatives ask if I have a girlfriend yet and I tell them no again.
>>
>>24734382
You'd only become her bitch if you allow it. Dominant women look for an equal, but if someone keeps acting like a little bitch, that's how you'll be treated. It has nothing to do with being a virgin.
>>
>>24734170
I did this with a guy online.
It minda sucked towards the end though because he was emotionally attached to me,
"Practice" will probably be hard for someone so lonely
>>
>>24734418
ok so let me be your bitch then.
contact bb
>>
>>24734170
What would it involve and what's your contact info?
>>
yeah sure. i'm a year older than you but fairly attractive and can help you out

leave a throwaway email or kik?
>>
>>24734170

Just consider yourself quirky

Some girls like quirky

Also play dumb alot and dance around subjects

No idea why this makes ppl think your deeper then you actually are
>>
>>24734954

throwakky is the kik
>>
Too build confidence isn't hard. It as easy as doing this. Look at yourself in the mirror every morning and say "Damn i'm a sexy motherfucker." well it worked for me at least. My only problem is I over think everything I do. Also don't care what anyone thinks about you. Honestly this is your world, just take control.
>>
Girl here, down depending on what being a practice girlfriend entails. I'm 20 and in uni rn.
>>
>>24736861
Anal
>>
>>24736921
lmao but Im assuming the two of us won't be meeting up anyway
>>
I'm in about the same situation as you, OP. I'm 26 and have very little actual relationship experience. I really hope that wouldn't be a turn off for most girls, but I feel like I'm past the age where it would be considered even somewhat okay.
>>
>just turned 25, kissless virgin, never asked a girl out
>havent had friends since i was 14 or 15
>too afraid to ask a girl out because i'll need to talk about myself and my debilitatingly pathetic life and life history and she will ditch me right away even on something as simple as a tinder date
>post masturbation videos on reddit to try to get sexual release because my penis is huge
>sometimes girls from there like it so much we go to skype or kik or something
>so ugly that i have literally had girls cream themselves over my dick, then if they see my face they ditch me or say that my dick is wasted on my face and how unfortunate that is

i really need a practice girlfriend, seriously.
>>
>>24736929
Not with that attitude.
>>
https://telegram.me/joinchat/ESWlm0FuGSfyYkP7GSmzng

Fems welcome, cucks can join too

OP join us as we are comrades
>>
>>24734382
That's not true. Most girls probably don't give a shit if you're a virgin. That doesn't make me think twice. My bf was a 24 yr old virgin I met on b. His dick is pretty small too but he's a great guy and I enjoy his company. The sex gets better every time. Plus he is much more open to trying new things than other guys I've been with. It's fun to explore sex together.
>>
>>24734263
lol at this retard. I bet you're a fat fuck who drinks beer and thinks the ability to make a $4 purchase for a 6 pack makes him manly. In fact, I know you're clueless about what makes a man. What makes a man has nothing to do with stereotypical BS. Anyone who tries to act like the stereotype is doing the exact opposite of being a man. Being a man is about self determination and nothing else. Letting a stereotype define what's manly to you makes you the opposite, you're literally a fag.

If we're talking about actual rugged manliness, that's a good thing for it's own sake but it does jack shit for attracting women. When women talk about liking rugged men, they mean an attractive and or wealthy rugged man. When women talk about liking nerdy men, they mean an attractive and or wealthy nerdy man. When women talk about liking cultured men, they mean an attractive and or cultured rugged man. When women talk about liking any men, that's what they mean.
>>
>tfw r9k besmirches the name of Климéнт Bopoши́лoв
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.