[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SUGAR DADDY THREAD im just a crippled girl struggling to pa

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

SUGAR DADDY THREAD

im just a crippled girl struggling to pay my hospital bills and house bills :'c i have no way of getting money so id really appreciate some help...

>my skype is [email protected]

dont contact me if you arent serious about sending me money because this is strictly business... contact me to talk about it... im legit and will timestamp
>>
>>24731351
Forget it. You've made this thread three or four times in the last week, and you've obviously had no one want to take you up on your offer.
Insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.
Merry Christmas.
>now fuck off.
>>
>>24731351
How are you crippled?

If you can lick your soles I might send you some money.
>>
>>24731351
500 a week, but only if we meet.
Loc?
>>
N. Seattle seeking
@ WreckMyShit on any platform
Not desperate, not behind on bills...waaaayyy ahead actually. HMU <3
>>
>>24731540
Oh, it's you.
You're stunning.
>>
>>24731351

>I can't deal with the real world
>It's ok, I have a vagina and I'll just whore myself out

And yet we're supposed to take feminism philosophy seriously. This is why no one respects women.
>>
>>24731351
In another thread you said it's a genuine relationship in which you care about the other person. In that same thread you claimed to be loyal, yet have had or would want multiple sugar daddies at the same time. And now you say it's strictly business.

I'll tell you what it is, it's strictly you being a lazy cunt expecting money for nothing, on top of the government aid you're getting.
>>
>>24732411
She's obviously not a feminist. I'd never do this shit. Taking one woman as a representative of the whole is both sexist and idiotic.
>>
>>24731351
you're not cute enough to be a sugar baby
>>
>>24732490

It's not taking one woman as a representative of the whole, just like the majority of men are not rapists, the majority of women are not like this, however it's the culture that allows this kind of thing to happen that has to be changed, and it can't be changed if you will continue to resist it like this by making excuses for them.

You think men don't find it sexist and idiotic that they're blamed for a rape culture they don't exist in? But it's the backlash against people fighting against rape culture that allows it to happen. It's the same thing here, you fighting the men trying to stop this is what allows it to fester and spread.
>>
>>24732490
t. kitchen dweller
>>
>>24732525
I'm not even a woman, but that statement was absolutely retarded.
>someone disagreed with my statement, she must be a classical type female
>>
>>24731351
So, you're a whore? Don't "sugar" coat it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.