[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS TWENTY FIFTH OF MY ARSE EDITION//SEND PRESENTS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 191
Thread images: 78

File: last of las...png (462KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
last of las...png
462KB, 800x534px
ITT CHAT/DISCUSSIONS

TWENTY FIFTH OF MY ARSE EDITION//SEND PRESENTS TO 12555 KISMEE AVE

Honestly I don't even know how the last one died but this will be the last
Bring your photos, drawings, drawing requests, frankincense and myrrh here for upvotes and auto-gratification
SPAM HOLIDAY MUSIC IF YOU GOT A PAIR

Give your wishes to your most hated and be-luv'd posters from this thread, tis is christmas your thirst and buttrage will be heard

>Share your holiday joy with fags who don't have it

>For new people that have never been in this thread:
We're actually not autistic, it's all merely an act.

>Post as you like, this thread is just a general place to do normal 4chan shitposting and blogging about your day to day life, or vent about what every edgy shit you got going on

>The International Drunken Rant De-Tour For the Ashes" is closed till the next fiscal year.
Now is the time to train if it brings you closer to god, buhdah, allah, xenu, zeus, huitzilopochtli, shango, thor™, or whatever dirty brown god you hail

>Don't get discouraged by some of our our fat arse posts, we try to be friendly even tho it doesn't come off that way

>>Chat General
Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
>Music Discussion (Post what you're listening to ATM or been listening too, please...I'm tired of listening to barbie world)
>What are you doing?
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo, it's pretty cucky if you're not but we won't judge, wageslaves...
>Video Games, you've been playing or just your favourite. Post your username(s) if you want.
>Books you're currently reading
>Films etc.

>>General Discussion
>You don't have to follow these guidelines, although they make it easier to introduce yourself.

Old Thread:
>>24713465
>>
Whelp beyond my better judgment and sheer since of humanhood(?)

I went and made this one thread, the one thread that will end an era of like maybe 2 or 1.6 years on this board. Which isn't that bad, I think only nuddy threads and what not last that long.

After the last thread died this week, I kind of figured that would be the last and just cut me ties with the whole thing.
But then I thought soberly and while under the influence that maybe it would be nice to make one last shithole so we can all say our goodbyes. And plus its the holidays so there'll probably be a few anons that are off/ stuck with their faggot relatives, but thats all in theory.

>[Here comes the mosshy shit]
This place has seen alot of people but there were only a select few that found this thread more interesting than posting cocks and orbiting short haired grilles. Those select few brought their very essence into this thread. Be it autism, insanity, gluttony, self-hatred, autism, thirst, etc
To all those anons, thank you for coming in this place and wasting your time to banter with the others and deal with me.

Theres alot of anons who come here with their problems asking for some kind of guidance. But for a faggot regular just coming in here and getting a mile's worth of replies helps out, even in the smallest way. Be it "cringy and autistic" ITS STILL REAL TO ME GODDAMMIT
Honestly I think being a regular ITT thread has been the most productive thing I've done on 4chan, which is nice for a change especially on this board.

The end was coming we all knew this, and I can't keep stuffing this thing with pills to keep alive. I'll miss this place and all the faggots that came and left from here. Some I'll till talk to, others I'll try to keep in my mind and hope their doing alright

I came to this thread while the fire was still bright.
Now its time let the last ember burn its self into the dark(like me)
>[End of musshy shit]
>>
File: chat_discussion_04.png (15KB, 800x527px) Image search: [Google]
chat_discussion_04.png
15KB, 800x527px
And if anyone wants them I dumped all the marcos I made and made a imgur for it.
http://imgur.com/a/c3Med

Oringally I wanted to gather up all the marcos that everyone posted over the spam of this thread. But archivemoe is dead(?) and or bought out.
Honestly I have no clue what happened though I can only assume its just going to be another dead archive service. So much for traveling back in 4chan history.

Enjoy? Maybe?
>>
[insert nigro xmas music to clear the theaters during the credits roll]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oWTuxh5mVg
>>
>>24720684
This may be one of the latest replies I've ever made, but all well

Hoenstly this maybe the one thing /soc/ is good for. Well maybe two things, keeping all the dicks contained and making you realize that your not as perverted and horny as the 21K dick r8'ers that come here.

>And I think every year is the year of muslimphobia
Kek every year since the last crusade of the jerusalem has been the year of muslimphobia I guess
>>
File: blackjesus66.jpg (19KB, 358x248px) Image search: [Google]
blackjesus66.jpg
19KB, 358x248px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwacxSnc4tI
>>
And this one is just a present. Its not festive but R.Kelly is in it so that christmasy enough
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qnSz6Lh5pY
>>
File: IMG_20161225_031239820_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_031239820_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>>Chat General
>Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
This is really all I can type rn for it's late in the morning and I'm eating a 4am enchilada
>>Music Discussion (Post what you're listening to ATM or been listening too, please...I'm tired of listening to barbie world)
>>What are you doing?
Eating and saving grease for late night fap
>>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo, it's pretty cucky if you're not but we won't judge, wageslaves...
>>Video Games, you've been playing or just your favourite. Post your username(s) if you want.
>>Books you're currently reading
>>Films etc.
Was suppose to watch eyes wide shut, but that didn't happen

Guess I'll fill in the rest tomorrow, if this thread is even alive. If not, it was a good rn I guess
>>
>>24729768
Great piety to you.
>>
>>24729770
Y-yo-you ta-ta too anon :'(
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto321.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto321.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>24729786
You too.
>>
Merry Christmas, lonely chat bros
Remember now matter how lonely you feel today, you always have a friend in Jesus
I mean, he kinda sucks at conversation and won't play vidya with you, but hey, free wine?
>>
>>24729869
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnNRNeeyTiY
Wrong religion.
>>
>>24729872
God damn, I adore creepy shit and even I think that's creepy as fuck
>>
>>24729894
/PAGANISED/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dppCZDU7Zjg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7PkbIQ7wV8

This folk stuff is sp00py. I kind of like it though.
>>
>>24729914
These ones are a lot less nightmare fuel. Something about not coming packed with the fires of hell.
>>
>>24729925
Second is literally about a river of ghosts kek.

I think my musical taste is pretty odd given that half of it is legit creepy stuff and this rapper dude literally looks like a school shooter.

Idgaf tho.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_xik1Gd9F8

What you up to?
>>
>>24729934
River of ghosts doesn't bother me for some reason.
I mean shit, ghosts gotta hang out somewhere, right? Well not all chill together in a creepy ghost river thing.
It screams "eternal torment" a lot less.

>>24729934
>What you up to?
Not much, really. Playing wow, listening to some Battle of Mice, putting off making breakfast because I'm hungry but I don't actually want anything I have...
>>
>>24729941
Well most of the ghosts aren't maliglant except lietuvēns, which is a ghost that strangles people in the sleep and is linked to sleep paralysis.

First one isn't about hell though kek.

>wow
Didn't know people played that anymore.
I ate lots of pizza and cocoa pudding for a breakfast and dinner as we still had some left from yesterday.
>>
>>24729944
malignant*
>>
>>24729664
Merry xmas. That's all I came here for- today.
>>
>>24730208
You too, Anon.
>>
>>24730234
Not really Anon.
>>
>>24730319
That's fine by me.
>>
happy times everyone, I wish I could do better by you
>>
>>24730749
Not so happy given I am ITT kek.
>>
File: IMG_20161225_031917794.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_031917794.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
Fuck I did it again, I slept thru Christmas morning

Glad to see this thread is....Alive thanks to the lone ranger of the Baltics.
I'll pollute this thread after I get some caffeine inside my brown holy of holies
>>
>>24730824
Just thought I'd jump ITT since it's Christmas.

Most of the actual Christmas happens on eve of 24th. We get presents in the evening, not the morning of the day after, or I might be getting your Christmas traditions wrong.
>>
>>24730837
Thanks for hanging around here wishing folks their happy holidays, even tho theres negative nancys in here lel

You know never in my life have we celebrated Xmas on the eve. I use to bug my parents about that open one gift at midnight, but they never bought into that.
Think it partially has to do with traditions and who has work that day.

P.s. ive still not gotten out of bed and I hear Jewish music playing
>>
>>24730879
No problem, I just thought it would help to bump the thread given it's that "time of the year".

We always do it on the eve. When I was younger, I could never understood why did the American families do it on the morning of the next day.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
Speaking of Jewish music...
>>
>>24730886
To be honest I thought there would be more drunk cry babies in here, but I'll probably have to wait till 7pm for that lol

Yo I didn't even know people celebrated it on the eve, well I heard some mexicans launching fireworks at midnight. But thats probably how it was originally celebrated before christfags took it.
And this is america, most of any tradition we do was taken from some damn tv show or movie since thats how we live our lives. Thanks generation X

And this is what they don't show you on tv about the jews
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5AUy9vTGpQ
>>
File: immanuel.gif (47KB, 210x265px) Image search: [Google]
immanuel.gif
47KB, 210x265px
Ayyyy mimber when this woman was relevant? Yeah me either heres a xmas song she apparently made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gRGMOhslq0
>>
>>24730965
Everyone seems to be content or too drunk to post.

You learn something new every day in this board. Or not.
I saw no fireworks around here, but then again this is a small town, so I don't expect much. Will have to wait for New Year's.

Too much Hebrewism for me tonight.
>>
>>24731023
Good hopefully it'll just stay that way, if I have to read another "my gf did" post I'll lynch myself to the fullest accent

Kek I've learned a few things from /soc/ but nothing that would raise your IQ, more like how much money I should give to my sugar girl every week.
Well I dunnit see nothing of those fireworks, only heard them fire off and some mexican music playing in the distance. Fuck speaking of new years if this thread is still up I'll probably light this mortar in some crazy way. Its just asking for it
>>
>>24731023
>Too much Hebrewism
How about some nigerian christmas music, I actually kinda dig this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMAOHc36eO8
>>
File: IMG_20161225_140359994.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_140359994.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Well I'm about and go smoke up my christmas present to me. A spliff to spark up with mein nigger, nergo jesus

And I'm basically bumping the thread but all well sue me and the one other guy in here.
And that black shit on the right is weed, but those jews put flavorings in it cuz cause
>>
File: IMG_20161225_142455008.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161225_142455008.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Which one is the true Kang of kanga?

Love how my phone auto capitalizes the "k" in kangs
>>
>>24731178
I'll just blissfully ignore such posts as I have elected myself to the most prestigious rank of a "Non-regular", thus ocassional shitposting cannot hurt me.

kek, 80% of the posts on this board make me question why I am even here.
They must be celebrating some odd Christmas only understood by their tribe.
>>24731183
You have a worrying amount of Nigerian Jesuses posted ITT.

Damn man, I downloaded Dark Souls just to have something to busy myself with when I am not reading or studying, but this game is making me ragequit more than anything. It doesn't help that the controls for PC are clunky as fuck and that my PC can barely run it. A good game though, I like the philosphical stuff behind it.
>>24731237
>>24731244
That automobile magazine is probably the one and only kang.

I think I might go to bed now. Might hop in ITT tomorrow, but I will try maintaining my distance, but you people might get a sneaky bump even if I don't post regulalry.
>>
>>24731335
Think I'm going to steal that idea from you like a bike, and just festively ignore those posts.

You know I think that MRA(men's rights activism) thread made me question my faith in /soc/ this week
>by their tribe
A tribe of like minded tv viewers or a bunch of church goers basing it off from a jewish fiction scam book

Wow lad do you have something against El jesus negro?
Kek man welcome to innerrage the damn, I played the first one but never beat it. Tho I watched my brother binge that game and sperg tha fuck out over that damn. Still remember most of the shit, all it is a dumb memory game, exploit it and you kang. I beat the third one and never played it again,
tbqh ds1 is the hardest of them all.....enjoy
But fuck idk how you do it on the keyboard, that shit is very "odd"

You know some of those magazines have a gorilla reading a news paper so thats why I called it the Kang kek

You should prob just head to bed, I doubt this thread will pick up today. And if god forbid it does you can shoot by and bump it. Maybe try to change your id and shitpost
>>
File: santacrotch-1.jpg (227KB, 695x695px) Image search: [Google]
santacrotch-1.jpg
227KB, 695x695px
merry xmas, anon dude

like one of the wise men, I come bearing a gift:

this greeting card-ready picture
>>
File: 1471264807944.jpg (78KB, 771x547px) Image search: [Google]
1471264807944.jpg
78KB, 771x547px
>>24729670
Thats a nice post, anon. This thread certainly gave a touch of sanity to me when I started and now it is almost a daily ritual. I will keep making these threads even if you bail, though.

Continuing from last thread
>oh....whelp I have new respects now , I fuck with those m8. But for old spice idk why but their products always bother my skin in some way. their deodorant gives me basehead itches, dove men deodorant is made just for me XD
Dove? Shit negro, dove is for females

>I already heard their report on pepe and the altright during the election on npr. Soon this whole damn cantonese website will be BTFO
Dude the media sincerely reporting on the rise of pepe is incredibly amusing
>>
Where was you when Wham is dies?

I am at toilette vomiting the takeout i had earlier when sister call

She say Giorgi Mickael is kill

'No'

https://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI
Happy holidays to you cucks. Who the fuck celebrates this shit anyways kek.
>>
If you're still here, I really hope you're doing well. I don't think apologizing will do anything and to be frank I feel it won't do much anyways since we both deserved it (well me mostly, but why keep the blame to me only, sharing is caring right lol), but I just want to let you know that despite our fallout, you are still the best thing that has happened to me in recent times. All ask for and wish was for it to never have ended.
>>
File: Dove-MenCare-Deodorant.jpg (7KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
Dove-MenCare-Deodorant.jpg
7KB, 250x202px
Theres still life in the thread at this hour? It can't be
>>24732213
Glad that post gave off a touching vibe, it was pretty late when I typed that up. Well you now have the tools in hand to craft your own thread, I'll prob still post(since this is a functional habit) in here tho if you do.

>dove is for females
it was till it wasn't, that was the best brand for working outside for me plus it worked well with men who never shave their armpits

>amusing
it would only be amusing if it was the real pepe, not the alt-right hi-jacked version. he will forever be known(prob till next election year) as that party's "our guy"
>>
>>24732246
God damn I thought you were just drunkenly shitposting but he really did die. I guess someone should just spam their music in this thread

And at age fucking 53 too, thats a bitch man wonder what the news tomorrow will be
AND fuck on christmas too

How did gorge michel croak at the length of the average black man? Thats going to be me one day eating to much pork rims

>>24732419
I think this thread needs more of this, or maybe it would be a thing near new years. Just everyone getting shit off their chest from this threads "hidden" drama
Hope whoever this was for that anon will at least read it and get back to you(and I hope this wasn't for me)
>>
>>24732531
Why would I shitpost or drink? I'm too patrician for that.
Spam incoming.

Yeah 53 is a "young" in a sense, but he did look old already, still handsome though.

Probably AIDS related, they're saying it was a heart attack.
The reason I don't let men enter my anus and why I don't eat pork kek.

I guess it would be good, almost a new year so why not start a fresh new page even if resolutions are memes and whatever.I'm just ventilating and projecting my inner thoughts in written words to see what if I know what I feel and think. Could be for no one in particular and no it's not you kek, your probably the only one who hasn't done anything other than expose your brother's buttplug lmao.

Well not much of a spam but just linking the good George Michael classics. He really was a fantastic singer.

The 80's were so great, who doesn't know this one?
https://youtu.be/pIgZ7gMze7A

I'm never gonna dance again, song got me horny now tbqh, any qt bois out there?
https://youtu.be/izGwDsrQ1eQ

This one is kinda underrated I feel
https://youtu.be/diYAc7gB-0A

Rock and roll just cuz and it's a fave
https://youtu.be/lu3VTngm1F0

And of course this one kek
https://youtu.be/Ij_rqLiI43Q

Ever notice that great singers are gay? Would that make me a based vocalist if I switched teams now?

I'm off, tired despite having days off and the same life "problems" in general. See ya D.
>>
>>24732739
>Why would I shitpost or drink?
better yet let me just ask the entirety of this broad that question, cause fuck

Think my mom's dad died at 65 in this very house, but he smoked all his life. And it was those blunt cigarettes that look brown.

Kek I wanted to say it was AIDS related too, but didn't know how you'd react to that. If it was a heart attack I assume his AIDS had a helping hand.
Its that dirty shit dick that gets you fucked up. Make sure to lube and or douche up if your trying to get pounded or pound someone's rear

>resolutions are memes
Uh no there no-......yeah they are but ppl keep doing them and then others do it. Well shit if you get to make up some fictional drama and make a fake apology then I should too. Whelp at least I didn't shit on anyone ITT just my faggy brother NO REGERTS
I need to tell my chubb ex to stop blowing up my god dang phone during tha god damn game

Honestly I think the only way you can become a famous male singer is by being gay(in some way) Its like taking dick up the ass clears your air ways

How did he feel hugging and kissing all those girls in these videos. Maybe I should ask sir elton. Usually the underrated ones are the dimonds in the rough
Catch you around and happy earlier new years
>>
File: MI0001931427.jpg (69KB, 500x492px) Image search: [Google]
MI0001931427.jpg
69KB, 500x492px
Gonna bump this shit with some swingin R&B that I'd hear playing during a black christmas get together and or when my parents would get drunk and argue
SWANGIN THO GUYS(fuck you mom and dad)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvAy76gxOGE

This is just another song I know every lyric to since it was my childhood
>>
I
>>
Looks like it is in the end.
Screams rly quietly
>>24729670
Anon, stop being gay.
>>24729768
>4am
It's not worth it>>24729869
>you always have a friend in Jesus
TFW #woke
>free poison
anon ;@(
>>24732495
>It can't be
Probably isn't

>>24729664
>>>Chat General
Mama, just shot a man.
>Take a picture of yourself if you want to.
It me, bboxanon/london/fgt/whitey
>>Music Discussion (Post what you're listening to ATM or been listening too
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcmR8DxuHBA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WuqjrRYVRaE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60SQig7I8kE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OcYAEuR0ia4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OBqHKLKgCyk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ue714d1V6I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otJ0W9shDAs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDusxAfrxoM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTP5I4x1Yr0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=seNlBsKmXwY
>>What are you doing?
I think I have a minor hangover but I barely drank and didn't get drunk. Aside from that looking at drawings/faces
>
>>Video Games, you've been playing or just your favourite. Post your username(s) if you want.
Postal, eve, prototype
>>Books you're currently reading
;_;
>>Films etc.
;_;
>>
File: BMP toyota.jpg (121KB, 720x476px) Image search: [Google]
BMP toyota.jpg
121KB, 720x476px
>>24732495
>Craft your own thread
I will probably do that, then

>Men who never shave their armpits
You dont shave your armpits sometimes?

>Real pepe
The one from r9k that forcefeeds Wojak his shit?
>>
I regret ever posting here.
>>
>>24734391
Your entire life is regret, lmao @ life. Genetic trash pls go.
>>24731421
Hey mang.

I too do intend to steal my own idea. But this might be the last ever thread, so I don't care what happens inbetween the time of its creation and the time it is in archives kek.

Ye, I saw that, didn't read though.
Shhh about Jews, you might trigger some people here.

Yes, he ain't my son of God.
Lot of it is indeed memorisation, but there is something addicting about the constant dying and coming back from point 0 to try and try again. I guess it is like life. Even the ending has some interesting implications. Burn the fires sacrificing yourself and prevent what will happen sooner or later, or usher in the darkness. In a way I see it as overman act. I should really write my own analysis of the themes there because I think there is lot more to that game than there is at surface level.

I slept and I woke up.

>>24732246
Well shit.
This was his... Last Christmas.
>>24733636
You?
>>24733843
Hey, what did you drink?
>>
>>24734024
>The one from r9k that forcefeeds Wojak his shit?
That's pee pee poo poo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IJuMl4_qUk
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tzLguU_2Dg

It's strange how calm I am considering this is probably the end of these.

Paldies par tavām acīm lielām!
Nāk jaunais gads ar tumšām ielām,
un tikai jumti pilni sniega,
un dvēsele, pakārta pie diega,
re, debess vidū šūpojas.
>Thank you for your eyes large!
>There comes New Year with dark streets
>And only rooftops full with snow,
>And soul, hung on a thread,
>'Ere, amidst sky swings.

Nekas man nepieder, nekas!
>I do not own anything, nothing at all!

Es negribu ne kāpt, ne vīties.
Cik viegli nu ir atsacīties
no zābakiem, kas mani nes,
no putekļiem uz palodzes.
>I do not wish to climb, nor intertwine.
>How easy it is to decline
>These boots that carry me so,
>This dust, on windowsill.

Ne sauciena, ne pieskāriena.
Kāds milzīgs miers un klusa diena.
>Neither a call, nor a touch.
>What enourmous peace and silent day.

Ak, tas nav ticēt, tas nav - cerēt.
Cik skaisti ir tā - nepiederēt!
Nekam, nekur. Kā palags linu
es lēni sevi izbalinu.
>Ah, it is not to believe, it is not to hope.
>How beautiful it is - not to belong!
>To no one, nowhere. Like linen sheet
>I bleach myself slowly.

Un saplūstu ar vakarēnām.
I tevi aizmirstu es lēnām.
>And blend in with the shadows of yesterday.
>And I slowly forget you.

Ne melns, ne balts, ne vēss, ne kairs.
Un es jums nepiederu vairs.
>Neither black, nor white, nor cold, or burning.
>And I don't belong to you anymore.

This poem really captures the feeling of this thread right now for me.
>>
>>24734405
No idea about the wine only that it was red.
Some ale that I bought from some home brewers
Some other ale from ikea
Good stuff.
>>24734473
>end of these.
Do not mourn for the loss; rejoice for it had existed.
>>
The day this (>>24722431) get's less replies that an actual social thread is the day we may make something of this board until that day let us pray and smoke that genk oregano
>>
File: webcam-toy-foto325.jpg (11KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-foto325.jpg
11KB, 800x600px
>>24734487
Mixing wine with anything other than wine is always disaster recipe, no wonder why you have hangover.

I'm not mourning, I'm just equal parts glad and calm that they have passed.

They feel like a candle that is soon to burn out and there isn't much that can be done to rekindle the fire.
>>
File: 1471505863898.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1471505863898.gif
2MB, 320x240px
How does an organism find strength when it's weak?
How does an organism bleed for seven days and live?
How does an organism gain the ability of having a self!
How does an organism sleep at 6am and wake at 11am?
How does an organism nourish itself while millions hungry

One of these applies to me, but no words can fold me.
Basically I have awaken
>>
>>24734649
>How does an organism find strength when it's weak?
By killing the bigger bull
>Live
By complaining
>self
by masturbating into the fires of hell
>11am
blame the goats
>hungry
by placing a lil food in its' mouth and going nom nom nom
>>24734504
>hangover.
I'll take that into consideration next time
>Passed
Good
i think
>rekindle
Might as well make a final dump then and watch it flicker into the abyss
>>
File: IMG_20161226_195727.jpg (91KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_195727.jpg
91KB, 500x666px
Dump#1
>>
File: IMG_20161226_195856 (1).jpg (51KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_195856 (1).jpg
51KB, 500x375px
Dump#2
>>
File: IMG_20161226_195909.jpg (96KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_195909.jpg
96KB, 500x666px
>>
>>24734499
Seriously though I keep seeing that damn thread next to this one when I F5, and you wonder why there was like 3 grilles that post her.
Kek who wants to talk to ppl their age when you can have 40yo dude pay your "bills" and he asks is "I'm dom get on knees"

Sounded like a rant but I laughed typing this. But check that thread out seems like its dying cause everyone is just arguing in there

>>24734673
>By complaining
wew lad don't say that to loud, they'll hear and never stop nagging
>fapp in hades
well first off thats how you get hep C, and second it stopped flaming in hell after trump won
>goats
more like my mexi neighbors pack of dags that go crazy over an ambulance
>>
>>24733843
>gay
just because a tear rolled down from your eye to you dick doesn't make this gay
ITS JUST LUBE BB

I've grow up in this house as a child and moved back here. This is a house god(as I was told), still jesus doesn't talk to niggers
Thats what black jesus is for
>free poison
I wish I had some yesterday, all I had was a spliff and a pack of cancer sticks
>Probably isn't
stay mad brit cause cause theres ppl who only post cause you gone

>I barely drank and didn't get drunk
which one is it? It can be both queer

>>24734024
Just don't turn it into some lewd female orbiter crap, theres enough of that here

>sometimes
last time I shaved my pits was when I was 17 I didn't know any better. Only femen and dudes who are tied down do that

>r9k the crater of memes
I wouldn't be surprised if thats the original board pepe came from. Tho last time /r9k/ was in the news was when that robot went and shot up that college in oregon
>>
File: welp fuck.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
welp fuck.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
>>24734405
>archives
Speaking of them idk what going on but .Moe now says its under DDoS attack. The other day it said it was taking donations.
And kek their goal was 5 million dollars like it was wikipedia. Guess that was the hack

Well it was just that dude samefagging and ignoring others opinions. Soooooo just another day on /soc/ kek
Its been going on for over 1000 years, don't be a sheeple get redpilled

Read this and you'll stop being a narcissist racist
http://revelationnow.net/2012/12/14/proof-jesus-is-black/
WE WAZ CHOSEN AND SHIT

Pious just be prepared for that nonexistent story telling in that game, you have to literally read every item you find in the game to understand anything. Lore wise it does have an interesting setting, well kind of since thats a squeal of demon souls on the ps3.
I like the whole fire linking shit but you could beat that game and still have no idea what it was all about, theres a reason /v/ would agrue over its meaning. Honestly you have the literary background you should write that synopsis. Minus the rage. Hope you pick knight or assassin bitch
>>
>>24734759
>3 grilles that post her.
I only remember the cute irish one and hindu, who's the third?
>I'm dom get on knees
O pls, no moar. "Doms" are more annoying than fuckboys/the american teenage fan girl.
>bills
you make a good point
>arguing
Over what tho?
>stop nagging
Not mgtowing in 2017, enjoy your cuckolding you cuck
>after trump
the passionate fire that burnt bright within us all after he won emasculated Beelzebub?
>amberlamps
nehaw
>>24734801
>ITS JUST LUBE BB
Is this what big bubba said?
R u oke child?
>jesus
you know he was an arab man
>black jesus
you mean 3pac?
>all had
I would happily trade
>only post
TFW last thread died
I'll scuttle away thin
>can't be both
am cheeseus neo
>>
File: jesus-black-love.jpg (28KB, 267x320px) Image search: [Google]
jesus-black-love.jpg
28KB, 267x320px
>>24734938
I remember there was that swedish asian poster, then lama/geo and then hindu. Kek so yeah like 3, and funny enough only shitskins seem to stay
>no moar
Call me fucking daddy when you address me slut, your just made cause I have daddy issues as well
Well thats all the dom memes I know. But seriously this shit is getting annoying but it won't stop till "subs" fucking stop. They say doms have mental issues too
>good point
guess its really just walking money
>what
from what I got it seems like some "doms" just found out that every girl that post is young af and they all flake out(for some reason kek)
thier infrastructure is failing, great time to shitpost
>mgtowing
haven't men been doing that since the war-to 1999
>passion
lets just hope he doesn't pull a nixon and pull gold out of the dollar

Bitch thats what coach sanchez thought me faggot, don't be gay nunce
>arab man
>man
>arab
>sandnigger
>nigger
did you see what I did there?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EBdk5hDadYE
>3pac
its 777pac actually
>trade
that spliff was good, but you don't want american spirits black, there harsh af [insert black joke]
>scuttle
crawl back unda your rock witcher
>>
File: IMG_20161226_135703089.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161226_135703089.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>24734688
>>24734690
>>24734693
Fuck and all I did was this half finished picture like on Wednesday?????

I feel like a lazy nigger

But on a side note I ran into someone on this board who says she'll commission me to draw her something.
Never ever made the dosh of my art, problem is, is it's gay anime stuff.

I still need to hit that lady back up again, but honestly I'm not sure if I "really really" want to draw that stuff. Might as well tho
>>
>>24735066
>Might as well tho
2016 has been a weird as fuck year. Might as well draw yaguai for cash. A slightly less poorer hoer is richer than a poorerer hoer.
>Lazy
They only took me about ten minutes, I've been lazy as fuck too.
>wed-nes-day
oh right you'll probably appreciate
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Art-Alternatives-17595-Stumps-Tortillions/dp/B002ER8M0C
r good
>>24735047
>rock
scuttle scuttle scuttle
>american
just smoke amber leaf
>was decent
that's me sold
>it's 6sixtiysixthypacman
ooooh i dindu know
>did there
you blacklivesmatter'd that shit right....dawg?
>nixon
the nose that knows
>since
Probably
If a guy tips a girl a 100 for smiling then maybe mgtows have a point
>flake out
*cough* just flatter them and sea the attention
you didnt hear that from me tho
>shitpost
READY THE PEPES
READY THE RICKS
READY THE ROLLS
> address me slut,
>Should be two commas
why's there not two
it hurts pls no moar
>made cause
it's funny because it's actually true
>subs
you mean
*ahem*
kittens,littles,the acronym thing that the adult children use, and the worst of all "cumwhoresluts"
>swedish asian
don't tease me man
>only my kind remains
it's like a glimpse into the end of days
>>
>>24735201
I think I said the same about 2015, when will the ride end?
And u right senpai, I contacted that lady now I must wait probably just going to charge $15 since i-its muh first time
>ten minutes
wha.......wha but that one took me like 3 hours
nah more like an hour and a half, I'm getting betting at mechanical shit. But I want to be as good as a nipponese
>stumpes like $5
what exactly are those made of? Marble? maybe I can just make some ghetto ones for now
>amber leaf
god damn boy I ain't no cowboy ohur gunslinger
plus I can't roll a proper joint even if someone had a gun to my head. blunts are my inherent thing
>sold
as long as it doesn't burn up in under a minute its buneo
>blacklivesmatter'd
black isralites don't give a dindu about that shit cuz
>knows
places all bets
>tips fedora and a c-note cause she likes me
I'm jewish about money and i already know thats about 86% over what you should tip a watriess
100 dollars is like.....fuck like 100 weeds mang
>seed them with attention
well idk about them, but it seems like they can't do that with grilles their age. They probably own to many wafiu figures and make to many hot gluing videos
All you have to do is ask about their cats and your fucking in, plan and simple
>two commas
two commas where? Get your englishman english out of my cantonese imageboard
>kittens,littles
Wew lad that one made me fucking laugh. But you forgot "little one" "bitch" and "fucktoy"
>don't tease
was that your ITT crush? I'm pretty sure she said she was sweden but I only talked her a handful of times

This world, this universe started black. From the depths of the cosmos, to the fields of africa.
You guys did this to yourself, shitskins are just here to pick up the pieces and name a kang
>>
File: 1200.jpg (34KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1200.jpg
34KB, 1200x675px
Uhhhhh fuck I think I was shitposting to hard in this sugar baby thread.

I hit to many key points and enemies now council with each other. Honestly I think that head game thing I do always backfires
>>24735430
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YhFaQRX-do
>>
Was going to shit bump but once again 4chan tells me I'm banned on my fones data =_=
>>
bread dead again, imma go try to read

>>24736789
ey lmao
>>24735432
>ride end?
vyooooooom
>£15 for first time
Wish I could be making that kinda bank, tbqh
>wha
it's y they're so poo
>good as nips
The boobs must always jiggle
>made of
paper/pulp. You can make your own but who can be bothered.
They're what I used >>24734688 under the noses
>can't roll a paper joint
i'm just talking about a fag mane, slow down you damn druggy
>tip
do Americans actually tip?
>100 weeds
, freddie injected one of the marry iguanas and now he is gay. do not be freddie
>imageboard
you're your urrrrrrrrrr
>itt crush
those are a thing?
>Swedish
So swede and swedegirl exist now...interdasting
>started black
black is every color combined
there was no color at the start for there was no light
gosh darn it
>africa
we do not speak of that land
>name a kang
i vote lil wayne
>>
File: 1468123234158.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1468123234158.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>24738045
I'm still awake......I shouldn't be but I'm still awake. Idk if it matters tho since I apparently only need 4 hours of sleep and tea.

Are you the one getting my data service banned, your british so your most indubitably a hacker in anyonmous
>bank
Kek well apparently I did a good job but she wanted her weebfu's body in the pic. Mind you she wanted said fu in a sleigh.
Thought she was a bitch then talked to her for a while now she's chill. Might try it again...or not. I hate being a drawist
>poo
Ha nice try only the greatest of drawist shit on their work, nice try fagfam
>pulp
Paper mache??? Is this like gaffers tape/duck tape meme?
>jiggle
What if I'm into small breasted boobahs?
>slow down
What is a hand rolled cigarette? Same difference except I'm not John Wayne
>mericans are so backwaurds lhey don't even tip
You listen to too many butthurt yuropoors m8.
How do you think all the espiring actors pay for their iPhone bills?
>Memes, memes from the 1980s
Can't you greave for one good damn day? You guys are the ones with all the gay singers
>thing
Idunno you tell me
>exist
I mean they did already we all carbon and shit. Internet wise their dust in the wind
>no color at the beginning
Yeah other than black the color absorbs all light, same color that's present in dark matter*.
t. future anyonying black tv astronomer

*dark matter is still a theory.........but you know I'm right B~^]
>>
File: IMG_20161227_024316874.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161227_024316874.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
And all you faggots know I'm fabulous with my plush xmas gift blanky.
Quoted by the famous ishanon

Turns out I'm too tall for this thing in bed.......so fuc. I'd expect to see this in a girl's bed but hahahaha I stole it

Nite nite faggots eat shit and die forever
>>
>>24738228
>Men's arm thread on screen
Anon...I...I didn't want to know this about you
>>24738221
>Awake
Just stop watching the walls breath
>anomy
Just because I'm part of MI3 does not mean I hack, I just sort files.
>in a sleigh
That's a weird kink but I can probably work with it.
How'd you even meet this art aficionado
>or not
do it, make black artists respectable again
>only the greatist
Ohh i don't know about that
>mache
that's newspaper...
>meme
I would show you but that involves opening the curtains and that's just too much work.
It's just rolled up paper
>itty bitty titties
They.Must.Jiggle.
>Hand rolled
We just call them roll-ups
>Not John wayne gacy
I'm onto you clown man
>pay there
there's a reason they have make up on there knees anon
>greave
no, i have a family of lamps to feed
>one with
your country aided justin bieber
>dark matter
now boy you know that only white's matter, don't go talking nonsense. This blm is out of control, jeez
>>
Extreme money troubles, sorry for the lack of replies, but I really can't stick around anymore.

Shit isn't good and I just hope it is well enough to make it until the summer when I have more options. If everything falls apart now, I can say goodbye to school, home and everything.

Still, one has to keep his hopes up even if the situation is looking dire.

Bye again.
>>
>>24734801
>Female orbiter crap
If that shit happens I will just bail

>Only femen and dudes who are tied down
Is there really an advantage to having armpit hair? Sometimes after a month or so I just shave it all the way down because it gets gross.

>Original board
I thought it was
>>
Mmmmm look at the late christmas present my based ass dag left me. What a babe

So its apprently chill to jump on ppl's bed's when their in deep sleep and bleed on your white blanket. At least humans know when their cycle starts and tell ppl

Funny enough I had a dream that some fat girls butt was in my face and she "need" me to look at it[still a dream btw] cause of some pain. Then I saw blood on her butthole and actually hesitated and looked around then wiped it off
That was probably the point where my mind told me yo bitch just ruined yo sheets

Late (you)s inbound
>>
>>24738341
>Men's arm thread
¿que?
Thats me tv and implying I don't watch the jack-it network at 2am everyday. Oh yeah I forgot you need to pay extra taxes for that over there
>breath
they can't breath when the paint drys numbskull, oh wow you really are retarted hahahahahahaha
>I just sort files
lol kek, but thats literally what ever hacker would tell you
"I wazn't pot of tha crew, I jost sortted tha files you know?"
>how
fucking kik man, I got bored and went thru the thread and saw she "paid" randoms for art
should have known better all these weebs want are lewd ass pics. She wanted to see her chara's boobs baka
>respectable again
uhhhhh I have no comment cause I didn't even know they were a thing
>newspaper
then wtf is paper pulp, processed paper?
>rolled up paper
that sounds like I'd have to tightly roll up paper for like an hour. And my friend always tells me "don't be gay and tuck it" when I roll smoking products soooooo
>must jiggle
ahem.............¿¡THICC!?
> roll-ups
fruit roll ups just told me to seize and desist
>clown
well pilgrim maybe I should make a webm rolling one with my crap shake.
Your prob that guy who sits in the back of the room telling ppl how gay weed while its being rolled, but then hits it anyways "cough cough I stopped smoking a week ago"
>on knees
more like makeup tearing down their face and bruised knees.
How did olvia munn become an actor you might say. That bitch killed the G4 channel
>feed them lamps
just leave them on thats all they want
>justin the unmentionable
we already apologized like in 2014, besides the CIA will take care of him with some broken condoms
>white's matter
holy kek I should have saw that one coming, lol all well. Can't argue with whites when they start justifying their actions with "facts"
They might break out the charts
>>
>>24738419
Fuc
Well you can only keep your hopes going for so long, thats how it was when i was living with my mom after she divorced. That constant fear of getting foreclosed and th house having another issue took a tole on my physical appearance.
Just hang in there pious and don't let your mom know your stressed your probably the rock in that house rn

Idk if anyone here even had a good year, but 2016 has been pretty gay for most. Hopefully you can find a way to help out over there be it a side hustle or a job.

Cheers man

>>24739479
>I will just bail
Same here I don't want this place to be a fucking short hair girl thread. I remember when I thought that thread was something kool, tho I guess you could request lewds and feet pics tho kek

>advantage
Nothing, maybe keeping your pits warm. But only advantage to shaving them is aerodynamics while swimming
My pit hair is the smoothest non curly hair I have so I'm cool with it

Its either pepe came from there or the crying feels guy. But hey le internet is in everyday socially now just go look up knowyourmeme xD
>>
Where can I find a cute feminine penis on this board?

24/m/texas
kik: lone-starkitten007
>>
(You)
>>
>>24742674
tysvm
>>24740286
>This pleb still watches the advert box
hehee
>retart
but i don't have to wipe my own ass so who's the real loser here?
>every hacker
you don't know my life, mom
>"paid" "she"
dubs says she's just gonna "pay" you with pics of her toes
>boobs baka
>baka
i feel like this is offence
>were a thing
https://www.chashama.org/event/black_lives_matter_art_show
it's [current year] everything is a thing
>paper pulp
is paper
mache is just newspaper
>don't be gay, just tuck it
remember it's not gay if it's in prison
>roll
tuck tuck????
>thicc
does it jiggle tho?
>fruit rolled up???
!!!pu dellor tiurf
>cough cough
You don't know me. ;'(
you know me too well
>leave them on
oh look at mr millionare here with his 24 hour electricity and no random power cuts
>2014
feels like years ago
>facts are racist
i know, i know.
>charts
i don't know what to say aside from that we should shoot every mobile with a 44. magnum
>>
File: 1482933062316.jpg (184KB, 877x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1482933062316.jpg
184KB, 877x1200px
You guys I slept in again, I'm such a bad boy must be all those marijuana injections I've been doing
>>
This is late bu-but princess laya is de-de-dead. I don't know that to but.......................celebrate. To bad their just going to edit her in the next movie

>>24743002
>advert box
how else am I going to buy me 100 piece zombie killer knife set(that name is not a joke btw)
>real loser being
its your jamacian nurse that has to whip all the fishnchips and bacon out your uncut ass
"Ohhh why cyaa yuh just start eating more healthia mr mccole?" ty based jamaican translator
>mom
>you
>don't
>own/know
>me
I just wanted a pepsi AND SHE WOULDN'T"T GIVE IT TO ME
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoF_a0-7xVQ
what happened to the days where a white man could dress like a cholo?
>you must pay with your sole
shit I could have asked for that but apparently she's married, makes you think huh, huh? But I got my dosh thru paypal and bought that witcher 3 dlc
>baka
fucking igiot
>that link
>266 W 37th Street
>New York, NY
>(between 7th and 8th ave.)
fuck that sounds like a hipster fest, how much do you want to bet it'll all be white ppl
>paper/newspaper
has anyone ever told you how informative you are?
>questions the tuck
remind me if I ever visit you not to pass you the ish
>!!!pu dellor tiurf
¡¡not knowing any alt codes and he pc games, your Über gay!!
>you know me too well
it cause you fit me like a glove
>power cuts
nah we get those in the summer since California Edison still has a reactor 4 or 3 closed or some shit like that.
and I live in little mexico
>i know, i know.
no you don't, let me tell you something about systemic global oppression........it does things.....like a system
>.44 magnum
that shit will just blow back in your face
you probably one of those fags that closes his eyes every time he pulls the trigger
>>
It's not the fact that we broke up that bugs me, it's the fact that I don't actually feel any different.
Anyway this whole board seems deader than normal. Anyone want to draw/request a drawing? I lack any motivation.
>>24744628
zombie killer
I...I know. I remember someone showing me it when I was in like year 9? Secondary.
>uncut ass
If I cut it what will I put in the stink bomb?
>jamican
something something patwa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJ_Gqm1OdVw
>i just wanted a pepsei she gave me coke
>posts based national anthem
what could it mean
>married
>on 4chan
It sounds harsh but if I'm ever married I pray that I'd of forgotten about this site.
>She actually paid
Woowee that's...retardly brilliant.
>it'll be white peopl
76c to your dolla?
>informative
oh yes though it was always right before i was gagged and beaten...strange.
>pass you
do i look like the kind to smoke? I'm innocent.
>alt codes
i-i can tri-force i-i just don't want too
>i'll tear your asshole open
you sound like my ex
>little mexi
oo get me some "chilli" eh eh
>a system is a system
dude you're totally blowing my mind right now like woaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
the earth is like flat too brah, you look at it from like a high place it's flat not round like bruhh
>blow in your face
You don't like that?
what are you a queer??
>closes
for a mostly blind brit i'd say i have a decent aim
though
one time
went to a shooting range, borrowed a guys handgun and my retarded mate starts swinging it around and pointing it at people
i miss being a kid desu
i really do
draw me a sad seal
>>
>>24744825
Well brit its either you already knew it wasn't going to last your just becoming naturally distance from age(however old you are).
Its either feeling nothing or that feeling of devastation and crying tears on your dick. If yall split mutally then just hit that bit-......fem up and ask her how shes doing in a none cringy-thirsty way

I didn't even know those knives exsited in a time before muh walking dead.......wait a minute knives in england. Fuck you
>in the log cutter
your just suppose to cut open you rectum for better clearance faggot
>this summer.......brad pit as a jamaican, what will he do next?
brad pit please fuck my russian post-hooker wife on my boat
>the meaning of it all
the meaning is JUST GIVE A PEPSI,
>married....without 4chan
idk if I really want that, she'll just find any moment to call you weird and will probably use gaydit too. STOP CALLING ME WIRED, I'M AN ODDITY
>retardly brilliant
shocking ppl will pay a stranger to draw their gay anime self and husband
I'd post the pic but I don't want to embarrass my reputation here
>76 cents
how do you get 76? 3 quarters is a dollar. What do you carry a penny in your pocket
Daily reminder the US lose around 45 million this year(again) from penny mints
>strange
well next time don't dress like a slut and leave the lip gloss at home with your DSL's
>I'm innocent
only thing your innocent are track marks
>I can trayflip
then do it
>chilli
kek southerns stole that, only a few places sell it
>flat
yeah well the lamestream media forces alot of jewish propaganda down your throat. Bubba opened my eyes
>blow in face
don't remind me about blow, I can still taste it in my mind
>swinging in a swing state
sounds like some gud old merican fun
I had some friend of a friend(faggot) wave a huge ass .44 or .357 revolver in my face after hot boxing his apartment
found out later that thing was fucking loaded it was as big as a baby arm

I'll draw you one after I finish eating this dry nigger bird
>>
>>24745038
░░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀█▀ ░░
░▄░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░ ▄▄
▒█▄▄█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▄█▄ ░█
░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▄░▒█ █ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ░ ░▒█░░ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░ ░▒█▒█░ ▒█▀▀▀ ░▒█░░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀
▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▀▄█ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░░▀█ ░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ░░▀▄▀░ ▒█▄▄▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄
>>
>>24745052
>▀█▀ ░░░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█░░▒█ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀▄ ░█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▀█▀
>▒█░ ░▄░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ░▒█░░ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄█ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█░
>▄█▄ ▒█▄▄█ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▀▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▄█▄
>>
>>24745068
>░█▀▀█ ▒█▄░▒█ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▄░▒█ █ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀█ ▀█▀ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ▒█▀▀▀█ ▒█▀▄▀█ ▒█▀▀▀
>▒█▄▄█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█░▒█ ░▀▀▀▄▄ ▒█▀▀█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ░ ░▒█░░ ▒█░▄▄ ▒█░ ░▒█▒█░ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█░ ░▒█░░ ░▒█░░ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▒█▒█ ▒█▀▀▀
>▒█░▒█ ▒█░░▀█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█▄▀▄█ ▒█░░░ ░▀▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█░░▀█ ░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▄█▄ ░░▀▄▀░ ▒█▄▄▄ ▄█▄ ░▒█░░ ░▒█░░ ▒█▄▄▄█ ▒█░░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄

fuck off 4chan and your crappy unicode
>>
bump

I'll probably vent and post some local news in a bit
>>
File: IMG_20161229_040545074.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161229_040545074.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Hump

And I liked I'll do that later
>>
File: rarest.png (112KB, 1920x1040px) Image search: [Google]
rarest.png
112KB, 1920x1040px
No (you)'s just dots. I don't think I can handle this
>>24745038
>age
am a yungin tbf
>wasn't going
this is true
>orphan lube
it's the feeling of utter abandonment that make's it so smooth
>fwb her
they very rarely work out well
>i looked up something from a tv show
god heavens you've been roboted
>knives in england
fraid so, we even have sporks
>slice open your asshole for easy passage
I don't know what to tell you. That game the boys played on you...it wasn't...I mean...
Are you oke?
>post-hooker
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7rfX34DBRw
>just give a pepe
was rare
>use one or the other
there are normies out there...somewhere
>shocking
yes
>embarrass
anon you showed your brothers special toy
we can handle your art
>remove your lips
you're just jealous that i get all the lub
>track marks
chuung a chung a chung
>do it
n-no
>sell it
just #growyourown
>jewish
careful with talk you might be considered crazy
>bubba opened not only my eyes
we've all been there
>it shot into my brain
when you get the chemical burn it's the good stuff
>stoner with a gun
i see your problem
>draw you one
it's been a few hours
>>
give me (You)s or i hack 4chan
>>
can only give you dots.

therefore

i wait for the haxs
>>
24747127(You)
Tnx 4 teh U fgt
>>
o nu i av been bamboozled
>>
File: 1482980466006.jpg (243KB, 870x722px) Image search: [Google]
1482980466006.jpg
243KB, 870x722px
sorry luv need dat delicious (Thou)s
>>
>>24747116
>>
>>24747460
>>24747141
whut hath been done
>>
Im so sick of seeing this fucking thread, go back to fb or go fucking die normies
>>
>>24748444
If it isn't Mr Alternative
>>
>>24740331
>Request lewds
Nice
>Feet pics
Fuck outta here with that shit

>Only advantage to shaving them is aerodynamics
And smooth pits.

>Pepe or the feels guy
I think both, not too sure though
>>
File: 1467941594021.gif (2MB, 800x448px) Image search: [Google]
1467941594021.gif
2MB, 800x448px
¡Fuck man I need to stop going to sleep so goddamn late, I don't get tired till 6am wey! I feel like some kind of lazy melanin enriched young male with no college degree.
>>24747099
>yunhin
doubtfully with all those dark circles
only one way to find out.......post the top of your hand. For scientific reason, ha its not like I'm OP of the male feet and hands threads hahahahahahaha DO IT
>abandonment™ by Dashalollie
you say your lonely now but how do I know you weren't more miserable when you were a pair
>fwb
since when does asking how someone is doing count as bone zone. No one said to bone zone her
you sound like your sorta of miss her, just ask and don't go confessing shit either, still have to "man up" as that MRA fagot would say
>roboted
the news told me obama is bad so I know its true. Why would a company that rupert murdoch owns lie to me
>sporks
that reminds me of the time 6th grade when a friend of a friend brought a bb gun to school, shot it at a girl, put the school on lock down. And then threaten me not to snitch
that faggot was mexican and I'm black, somehow didn't know that I inherently dunnodonuffin
>game, boy, play
onemanonejar.gif
>fuckin rap rock
and you wonder why I don't like white people brit
>#rarepepeisrare

>somewhere
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6hRDS3LvQQ
>special toys for the bois
why would that embrass me tho, th-their not mine yo. Guys been a disappoint to me for decades
I'll post it but I pray that lady doesn't see, thats kinda her property(if had burnt the originals that is)
>remove lips to remove kebab
I'm jealous casue your missing your calling as a tranny hooker on londons's east side
>crazy
WRONG
and heres why....in future post
>good stuff
might as well smoke crack so I can be like my relatives in the 80s
>your problem
more like crzy lower class white boi who I never liked and he knows that is my problem
I heard he's a real autist now tho, no diploma and he just "makes" beats all day

few hours, but I had to fix my pc anon
>>
>>24747670
someone tell me how I get my (you)s back cause this heresy in the highest caliber

>>24748981
>nice
nah get out of here that is the first pin to fall into a whole new world of crap
>that shit
oh I forgot your itlaian so you probably want hairy arms and tha bush(not complaining tho)

>smooth pits
I'm sure all your tumblr fans appreciate it kek

>not too sure
My friend told me about an interview with the pepe creator
They asked how he feels about the use of his meme on 4chan. And I quote, "I don't give a fuck what bunch of virgins do with that shit" Tells you alot about life
>>
>>24749043
>caliber
ty muchly
>>24749015
>dark circles
niquh i look fairly healthy now ;_;
>top of hand
>send carrie fisher and thinks my finger is longer
i tear them like any bored mutilator would
>do it
fight me boi i know how to slap a hoe
>weren't more
this is true but if you want all the not so juicy and no important details then here
i feel as if i was merely dating because it was something to do, as i said i was sure we were gonna break up a week or so ago.
>asking someone
not being so much of a horn dog that any social interaction ends with sending dick pics
good on u
>miss
kinda do
>lie to me
exactly you sound like every female teacher i've ever had i speaking literally they were dumb as a mofo
>bb
that happened there too?
maybe it's just a kid thing to want to shoot up the school
>wonder why
i have walked down the road
i know what some of us are like
>somewhere
over the rainbow
>not mine
this is a safe space
>disappoint
build um up
>kinda her
makes some sense, buy me an icecream tho because you're now the money maker of the group
>missing your calling
we all know my knees are too beautiful for those cold stone streets, they're delicate and fit for a corrupt polititions summer house
get it because of sex scandle at the summer house
eh
eh
>here's why
you're not a seal?
>smoke crack
can't be worse than doing ice or hero
>problem
b-but you talk to me...r we not frands is this not what it means whaaa
>makes beats
one of those?
at least he has weed

>fix
use a tissue, god damn man
>>24748444
this post just changed my life
>>
File: 1474210724001.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
1474210724001.gif
415KB, 480x238px
Oh lads I got caught up in life and funny accusations, I ams sorry for vanishin may allah be with you while I get ready to write these (............)s

damn jap lurds

>>24749272
>this post just changed my life
your welcome boius ;^P
>>
File: 1482974143109.jpg (73KB, 601x623px) Image search: [Google]
1482974143109.jpg
73KB, 601x623px
fuck dude I lied, I'm just going to call it a night and pollute this thread tomorrow with my shit and drawings as promised

life a bitch, I could have been rich man...........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3gPaSsCAiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S3gPaSsCAiI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57nPAqBPGPE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57nPAqBPGPE
>>
Cucks all around
>>
>>24749272
>now
uh huh kid keep lying to yourself, I for one seem to do the most drugs and alcohol ITT and still retain my baby face
wat r u doin with ur salf?
>send carry fisher
well she probably has that decaying "fisher" smell by now, but I think her mother might smell a little more fresh(drum roll pls)
>slap a thot
and I know how to punch someone ded in their liver so try me
one size fit all sucka
>merely dating
didn't you say something about how normies just go dating around without a care a while ago? I guess you did a little dabbling yourself and had your fill of it
you knew what your in for I guess best thing to is either move on(since you were expecting it) or go and see if you can piece shit back. Either way its a crime......
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJi-etngZlY
>dick spam
are you anthony weiner's relative or something? tho I know how horny those chubby english girls get so can't blame you for sending your uncut salami
>kinda
reminder its you whose keeping yourself from blowing up her phone
>dumb as a mofo
you calling me a.............female! watch yourself.
wait they tell you obama is a "Sol Badguy"?
>happened too
well that was like maybe 2004, so it wasn't as popular back then. I think he shot a girl at the restroom door.
but then that same dude went to jail in 11th grade, knocked up some chunti mexi girl, she aborted it and their probably married now.
>some of us
I only know what you ppl are like on da web. You could be a cosplayer for all I know
>money maker of the group
kek, I wish we weren't all so broke all the time mang, but that money be gone now.
>summer house
fuck that was funny, but I think your more cut out for an italian prime minister's summer villa.
>can't be worse
go ask my crack head uncle, it seems to fuck your brains up more than hero. I've talked to hero users before
>we not frands
your not american so we kool'runnins
>he has weed
no ged, no moneys

>tissue
I could have used that when the damn fan almost sliced my finger
>>
File: IMG_20161228_214313818.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_214313818.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Welp I was suppose to post this like three days ago, but things happen so whatever go fuck yourelf

I was having cumputer issues this past month, anytime my PC would be under some kind of work load either gaming or photoshop or any image processing shit like that the whole thing would freeze like some shitty notebook your 5yo cousin would own.
Never had anything like that happen to this current rig, which is know is now about 5 years old(with a few new parts) It wouldn't even BSOD either which I found odd, so the firt thing I thought was the ye old phenom cpu was dying

So I just brushed it off like a cuck and just declocked the cpu, which was probably at maybe 10X. Didn't solve anything...

I wouldn't even play the crappy nipponese gundam game that runs like a shitty ps2 game anymore. Thought it was god telling me to PCuck anymore, but then I found out that my aftermarket Cool Master™ cpu fan had literally seized. Which made since why the whole thing would just crap out without dumping any memory
This was right after i bought that bitcher 3 dlc which now I know I can play with out melting my cpu. Already spent the money from that commission I drew for someone on the dlc so now...........I have to spend my "own" dosh on a new fan. Wish I knew earlier

Atm I have this wee little 80mm fan tapped on for now, ie the orgianl was 120mm so fuck.
>>
File: IMG_20161228_214535774.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_214535774.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Plus I already tried to RMA the fan on the cooler master site, it says it doesn't recognize the serial code I put in, so that just means they don't service that product anymore.

OR the damn 500 watt power supply that crapped out on me earlier this year too. Why is Cooler Master™ even a top tier company I ask? Well I don't think any of you cucks can answer that anyways
And why can't you use paypal on amazon, I never noticed that till now, just food for thought

I love how niggerish my hands look in this, but irl people always as me why my palms are so pale. ty fone camera
>>
And brit anon asked to see the drawings I did my first commission.
Welp here you go, I'm never proud of drawing things like this but monies talk

i.e. this is the drawing the commissioner said they didn't like, since you couldn't see that body so I had to do another one...
>>
>>24752830
This is the one that got the dosh sprinkled on it.

i.e. cause you can see more body in it

I'll post that seal drawing and a friend's request in a few minute(BPT)
>>
I will bump for later dump
>>
File: buy seal meat today1.png (2MB, 1400x1812px) Image search: [Google]
buy seal meat today1.png
2MB, 1400x1812px
Thread is deader than a four week old loaf of bread found stuffed behind the trash bin
I'm contemplating suicide as I type this, think I'm just going to light a match in my mouth and get it over with.

Anyways some fag, like one of the only fags in here asked for a drawing of a seal....so here you are. This is what I think of when I see the word SEAL
>>
File: don't fap to this j_resize.png (2MB, 1400x1812px) Image search: [Google]
don't fap to this j_resize.png
2MB, 1400x1812px
And heres a shitty drawing my firend ask me to do, that dude wanted a grille smoking with THICC eyebrows

One think lead to another, drawing this at 3am and being butthurt about things. Ended up giving him a drawing of a tranny after a year of htr therapy
I for one think this was an excellent drawing for pro-trap breaders, you should think the same too its 2016-17 jesus christ
>>
File: IMG_20161228_161629.jpg (66KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_161629.jpg
66KB, 400x300px
>>24754800
What'd you expect?
I'll dump some pics just to keep this pile of shit afloat.
>>
File: IMG_20161228_162826.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161228_162826.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>24754565
You do that
>>
File: IMG_20161227_220031.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161227_220031.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
>>
File: IMG_20161231_000234.jpg (4MB, 3120x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161231_000234.jpg
4MB, 3120x4160px
>>
>>24752759
Might as well reply to give you a reason to keep this dead dread alive
>Most drugs
List them so I may name and shame.
>Self
I wasn't a very healthy bean
>Fisher
Still hit it for an autograph
>I know how to punch
Congrats you're on par with a child.
>One size fits all
shh don't tell them that or else I'll have to stop getting the magnum xxxxls
>normies
I know, I know
>move on
thanks brother
>issa crime
take me away and give me my free food
>musicka
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSOlK4rfCOM
be fried be very fried
>horny
like a bat outta hell
>blowing up
the cia, fbi, mi6, and local police force
>female
if it has a hole...
>ombamama=bad
if it ain't right it ain't right
>he didn't have change, but she still asked
seems reasonable thing to do in that restroom situation
>11th grade
this guy getting a baby and I'm still here awkwardly trying to work up the balls to open my door
>cosplayer
this is true actually
>all the time
just need to lure a rich white kid in here to buy us all a yacht party
>uncle
i...i shall
>kool runnings
kool
aid
ex fucking cuse me?
>money
your music industry is falling apart
>sliced
didn't you turn it off?
>>
I'm gonna be honest friends, I'm currently at a standstill.
I hope you all have the best fucking nye in your lives, I hope you enjoy life to the fullest in whatever way you decide to do that in.
I also want you to know that if you're alone on nye, I'm honored to be sharing it with you because I am too.
/Swed
>>
I hope the new year turns out better for every one of you
I love you all
>>
File: 1482974098824.jpg (15KB, 711x615px) Image search: [Google]
1482974098824.jpg
15KB, 711x615px
I thought it was the early morning, the reflection of like today mimics the grey emptiness of a step parent's love for a child of a foreign tie that lost its bind.
Grey as the market for imported German cars
Grey as a decade old sidewalk that's lost its importance, it's integrity. Cracked and decades from the roots of nature reclaiming it's own

Then I changed my phone and found out it's 1:30pm and it's actually raining here on the last day of the year. I was blown away. I need to stop sleeping god dang late.

>>24756043
Glad to know your still alive and semi well, doesn't seem like a lot of us ITT are doing to well atm, be it health, job, or living situations.

I'm pretty sure I'll be spending this one alone as well, just like last year. If that does happen then maybe I'll just lurk the thread and see if any old timers return. (doubtful but all well)

Well swed try and have a happy Nye, I'll try to but I'll probably cry a little on the inside, then wish the fags on skype a happy nye too

>>24756187
Idk anon I'm not getting my hopes up this year, I was blessed with flaky decade old friends

Nevertheless happy new years anon
>>
File: pic.jpg (90KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
90KB, 640x480px
>In that book, which is my memory, on the very day that I met you here appear these words:" Here begins a new life. "

New year has come. My roots burn for a more fertile soil. I wish to leave and I will. Life is difficult, but it has always been so. I will only say as much that I wish for the best. For myself, I know what I shall do. I am sorry for all the inconveniences that I might have ever brought upon every one of you, but you should be more understanding given our circumstances.
>>24756043
Happy New Year, I think it is about 7 minutes away as of now in Sweden.
>>24756187
You too...
>>24756196
Happy New Year when it does come if it hasn't already. Your drawing has improved, I see.
>>24755559
As above. Happy New Year. Keep drawing.
>>
>>24755559
>What'd you expect?
the return of drunk anon or something close to that

>>24755560
But I already did like a millennium ago

brit your (yo......I mean dots was to big for this post so excuse the lateness

>>24756412
Write down goal of leaving on a calendar(well after you buy a new one of course) that might help with motivating yourself and power thru the crap life spews at you. Though motivation is the one thing I lack most of among other things.

Kek I have 9 hours till the new years since I'm a faggot living in the worst timezone on the globe, we literally get cut off from oceanic time which celebrated it like a day ago
Well anyways happy 2017, hopefully this year we'll all see some change in our lives. And I've gotten better but still need to improve a lot more, maybe I'll make a drawthread later today since I'm a lonesome faggot today
>>
File: 1483091806470.png (370KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1483091806470.png
370KB, 640x480px
>>24755715
Give me a reason not to delet this thread on January
>List
well the list could go on, I don't even do enough to boast about, and salvia doesn't count as a drug either
>never a healthy lima bean
ha well enjoy dying at age 85 faggot I'll be enjoying my days till age 67
>commit necrophilia
thats one way to make some dosh on ebay
you know all these star gwars cucks would chimpout over a thing as such
>par with a child
muh mma thought me how to punch ppl in the face, yet I've still never been in a real fight
yo better yet kick me in my shin bone
>muh magnums, muh mas pleasure
just cut the tip off they'll never know
>i know i know
no you don't and heres why:
normies normies normies normies normies normies normies normies
>thanks brother
all a man can say when he gets an incomplete story
>take me away
damn dude why did you say that? Now I have to post another one since you already know the lyrics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8McEKH5dwWg
>fried
mfw I have no money for good powerful alcohol
>has a hole
beat it till its black and blue right, cause thats what my sub-conscious tells me to do
>if it ain't right it ain't right
this b8 right?
"If it white it ain't right"
FIFY this how I've lived my life
>no change
more like he found out she didn't have a benis, I always thought he was gay. the one piercing on the ear tells all
>open the door to manhood
oh yeah I'm sure you want to be working two jobs and come home to 4 kids and your fat arse esposa
>true
it would be the most unlikly poster in here, like that autistic grille who spammed kpop ideals
ppl need to understand that cantopop is the only asian pop that mattered, like ever
>lure rich boi
where germananon at?
>kool-aid
no one asked you to bring my beloved into this, KY'fuckinS bitch
>industry
to many whites wanting black music imo
>off
Off? hahahaha nah what am I a fag. Mechanic tendencies die hard, the fear of losing a finger from a radiator fan is nothing my son
>>
>>
Well here's my first post of 2017(don't bring your presious timezones into this) it was a bumpy and mostly creamy year. Spent it by myself again(so no reason to get butthurt)
Slot of shit and shitheads popping in and out of the rectum of my life.
Maybe this new of new years will have a brighter future for me and everyone stuck in this this brown tunnel of life.

Enjoy this webm i found browsing the web, makes you think, about things.

Also makes me wonder what ish is doing in this clip too ;`~^₽
>>
File: images-1.jpg (23KB, 321x458px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
23KB, 321x458px
I have been with my family since Christmas.. I somehow feel worse than i usually do when I'm alone at home. I'm finding it increasingly difficult to want to talk to people. Idk why. 26 F -Soda
>>
>>24758244
Maybe it's just some unseen vibe you get from being around your family during the holidays that makes you feel like that anon. Usually slot of people including mein self get moody around these times.
Hopefully that'll change once you head back home and can clear your mind without uncle Thomas drunkenly telling you why trump is #1
>>
>>24758275
Hahah, we can only hope, anon. Thank you for the kind words.
>>
>>24749043
>First pin to fall
True that
>Hairy arms
No, I just dont want footfags infesting this thread

>Tumblr fans
Have fun with your dirty ass negroid hair, friend :)

>Pepe creator
He seems kinda butthurt about his meme being used by trump.
http://time.com/4530128/pepe-the-frog-creator-hate-symbol/
>>
>>24758232
Really impressive how he kept that inside him all that time and the change of colour.
T' is also how I keep my skin a nice mocha tan :^)
No surprise this comes from one of the most degenerative places in existence, Amsterdam lmao.
>>
Have some shitty art I did, may share some other shit I did if anyone is interested
>Music Discussion (Post what you're listening to ATM or been listening too, please...I'm tired of listening to barbie world)
have 3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cinJDxLUsNY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QerfOOlTA3U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYgCgtEGLkY
>What are you doing?
Trying to find vidya to play, enjoying my half term
>Why you are a fucking NEET weirdo, it's pretty cucky if you're not but we won't judge, wageslaves...
Second year of uni, doing Games Art. Is good but the workload is intense.
>Video Games, you've been playing or just your favourite. Post your username(s) if you want.
Been playing Oddworld New N Tasty as well as some DOOM 2016
Complete fiction of H.P. Lolcraft
>Films etc.
Last I watched was Rogue One. Was ok but didn't do much for me.
>>
My internets been cut, no wi-fi= no work. Good start.
Haven't been listening to any music. I'm just in bed, unable to sleep, with my dog resting his head on my knee ( how that's comfortable i don't know). I did some more drawings, trying to do the study thing. Um. Think that's it, that's an insight into my little exciting life.

>>24760294
I like your drawing, it's like looking at some family photos of when I was a baby with no responsibilities.
>vidya
You played batman games?
>>24758244
Just find someone that you can share a comfortable silence with.
I know, that's like asking you to find a set of good teeth in England.
>>24756633
>Jan
Post is too old
>87
This guy don't know I'm dead by 26
Pfft, do you even look at the future, pleblian?
>pay to watch
It'd won't be my proudest fap, but I'll do it...for the empire.
>mma
Wash it boy or else imma go karate Asian on ur white washed ass
>real fight
Have you know I NEARLY got won the candy...the baby was just too quick and vicious, he got lucky.
>just the tip
You sound like an American nurse.
>mas
Didn't know you were that into the gay scene
>good
Just inhale deodorant
>b8
Course...not
>>
>>24756633
>3 things I have no idea what you're talking about because I can't scroll and type on the phone because it lags
Yes.. indeed
>germ
I ated him
>my life, my blood, the flesh that binds my bones.
OH YEAH!!
>black "music"
Yea-yeah but your mum
>I'll lose a finger
Um kay, mr yakuza automobiley
>>
>>24760401
>I like your drawing, it's like looking at some family photos of when I was a baby with no responsibilities.
Uh, thanks I guess? Not sure what to think though it is 1am here so I may just be sleepy and dumb. Here's another doodle.
>You played batman games?
Last one I played was Arkham asylum. Never really liked superheroes though, more of a fantasy fag
>>
>>24760443
Damn, uk. Go to sleep.
Nice drawings tho.
I preferred arkham city just because it was more polished.
>fantasy
Alice madness returns, battlefront, prototype 1, eve online looks like it could be enjoyable and fractured space are a few you might like
>>
>>24760554
>go to sleep
Never
>I preferred arkham city just because it was more polished
I wanted to play it but I didn't really have much interest in it.
>Alice madness returns, battlefront, prototype 1, eve online looks like it could be enjoyable and fractured space are a few you might like
Alice is cool, shame I lost my save on it when I upgraded. Star wars battlefront? I remember SWB2 being amazing. Prototype is the one with the guy who has a spike arm right? Eve online sounds like an MMO and I'm too anti-social for those. Never heard of fractured space.
>>
>>24760597
>no.
Boy It's coming up too 2
>interest
It can be summed up with happy slaps.
>upgrade
There's an update?
>B2
Yes and it's cheap as now.
>spike arm
It is.
>MMO
I think it is, I played it for a few minutes. You're a ship, you colllect and kill stuff.
>Space
You're a ship, on a team of ships, that must kill other ships in order to gain control of rocks.
>>
>>24760633
>Coming up too 2
Real nigga hours
>It can be summed up with happy slaps.
maybe when there is a sale and uni isn't draining all my money
>There's an update?
I meant when I upgraded my PC. Apologies for my lazy typing
Yes and it's cheap as now.
B2 was the shit man, I still load it up every so often to kill sand people with houtinis
>It is mr spike arm
Seen gameplay, but it's a ps3 exclusive iirc
>I think it is, I played it for a few minutes. You're a ship, you colllect and kill stuff.
Sounds interesting, sounds like elite dangerous
>You're a ship, on a team of ships, that must kill other ships in order to gain control of rocks.
Sounds like aerial combat, which disorients me and I end up crashing into everything ever.
>>
>(You)s
ahead in a little while, and bump from page 9
>>
Posted this in a vent thread but w/e

>be 20
>start to drink again after a 7 month-ish hiatus
Now we go back in time
>quite smoking weed when i was like 18 felt good desu
> semester at local uni
> turn 19 at uni have a solid friend group start drinking more
> avg student avg friends avg anon
>next spring semster rolls around and decide to take time off.
>move to texas, stay with familiy and do oddjobs, learn some trades and make friends along the way.
>stop drinking all togther.
>be in texas for 7 months or so, have a few pals and lady friend.
>fuckthis.jpg move home and reenroll at local uni.
>start hanging with old friends who are home on break.
>have first beer in a fews month followed by another.
>keep drinking more and more.
>drain a bottle of burbon anytime i start drinking.
>dont really talk to uni friends or texas friends.
>no appetite
>no lady friend
>rather drink than do anything else
> semster starts this jan
>why am i such a shitter?
>what now anons
Also drank a fuck ton last night, blacked out and blew potential chance with ladyfriend

Need advice direction
Tell me im not going to die alone
>>
>>24761772
Locate the issue and work on turning the reactive energy regarding the matter into proactive energy.
The past is never forgiving to dwell in, anon.
>>
Heres my return to this semi-dead thread, nice to see another anon has falling into the trap that is CHAT/DIC
The day I come back and they rstored the (You)s, th-thank you 4chan ass users for voting

And my new years eve rap up is as the following:
>watched new years live at time square while constructing terrorist motar tube
>miss Mariah cary's shity lip singing cause she always finds a way to fuck st up
>go out in the backyard at midnight to watch fireworks
>watch fireworks cause mexicans have the good illegal ones
>maybe 12:03
>watch a shooting star trail over the night sky with firework sploding
>wish I made a wish on a star
>then 15 mins later watch to black chick scream up and down my street
>yelling some shit about her DOPE, HER BABY, AND DEM PEDOPHILES
>she had a blanket and a little dag with her
>then the nigga that kicked her out of his house proceeded in chasing her down the street
least is wasn't that boring here

>>24758323
meh no problem anon atleast I got you to laugh, thats always good for the mood

>>24758670
that and maybe some of that weeb masturbation buddy shit or whatever that thread is

>infest to impress
you don't have to lie craig, your just afraid of your inherit fetish of hair and the most "common and safest fetish of sniff worshiping"

>dirty
only dirt that ever gets in it is from your mother's muff cabbage, and thats only when I let her out the kennel

>Taking back the frog who has been abused by the Internet's worst people
sounds like something you'd slap a BRAZZER logo on, kek at least they didn't drop any names about the message boards pepe was on

>>24759908
Well by the way his cheeks looked it doesn't surprise me his colon could hold out on shitting for a long time. His insides are probably destroyed from all the sailors he runs into
I might have to find the receipt for this formula, my shitskin could use another shade.
And if its amsterdam that explains alot, couldn't have been a retired boipussy or something like that
>>
File: Alexandrake Rising_Decaled.png (3MB, 1400x1812px) Image search: [Google]
Alexandrake Rising_Decaled.png
3MB, 1400x1812px
I saw all the drawing in here and decided to hype myself to finish said drawing I started maybe last week
And yeah here it is...

>>24760294
Good to see their another drawfag in the thread, and you drawid bretty gosh too wey. The more drawist the better I'd say

And as a former star gwar fan, how bad was rouge one? I had my doubts about it and the new one that came out last year.

>>24760401
>>24760427
>with my dog resting his head on my knee

>Post is too old
maybe but this tab has been open since I made it, so jew magic? I think maybe
>26 is ded
yeah thats when your hair line finally dies and you become a father
so your technically right
>"you won't believe who cary fisher is dating after the grave"
I didn't mean film yourself fucking a corpse, just fuck it dump it and steal her jewels
muh empire is bad because rebels say da bad
>white washed ass
yeah are you going to perform a rabbitpunch on me while I'm already down on the mat cause u wildin?
mu-muh mixed martial "arts"
>have you know I mark walberged a baby's eye out
and now that baby will say it was rapped and become a tumblr baby
>nurse
mfw every nurse in this country is to busy to help a customer and has sex on the mind more than a waitress
>scene
12 years as a slave was just for show kid
>3 things
same shit I was talking about in the last post kid, stop trying to sound lost when you just a lazy spic
>ate
sounds like h8, if so then we closer than we thought
>mamma said
my mom said the same about the white thief
>yakuza
yo deer touk bout yakuza in frunt me!!?? I have ua now I'ms three year dragoon and redy to kill you round eye

>>24760597
I'll still never figure out why I can't draw in that style, whatever you call it.
>>
File: 1478631491066.jpg (90KB, 957x598px) Image search: [Google]
1478631491066.jpg
90KB, 957x598px
noticed no has posted a pic of them selves since 2016. I can't believe you guess seriously do this(this current year)
so I'll probably be the first to "MAN UP" and post one........tomorrow cause I'm not feeling it right now and its 4am
so fuck everyone in here and good night

and picrelated is daily reminder, goodnight thread
>>
>>24762647
Damn that's a cool looking mech, reminds me of Tau battlesuits and Armored Core.
>How bad was Rogue One?
It wasn't necessarily awful, some parts were pretty good, especially the digitally remastered characters. Moff Tarkin was actually very convincingly done. The ending kind of lets it down though, I could see how it was going to go down which spoiled it for me. I'd say its better than Force Awakens though, it doesn't feel as much of a clone of the old star wars films as EP 7 does. Though in all honesty that isn't really saying a whole lot.
>I'll still never figure out why I can't draw in that style, whatever you call it.
Abstract? Surreal? I didn't really know it was a specific style. I just draw whatever my messed up brain tells me to.
>>
File: watchful pepe.jpg (179KB, 960x539px) Image search: [Google]
watchful pepe.jpg
179KB, 960x539px
>>24762726
Shitty phone cam making everything upside down n shit
>>
>>24762624
>weeb masturbation
wut?

>craig
Why do you think my name is craig?

>Muff cabbage
I expect better insults out of you, man

>Message boards
Well its become a normie meme now. Katie Perry used one in a tweet
>>
>Noticeably white moment

>Go in shop
>Get bread
>Give money
>Take bread
>Leave

Am I disgrace to my negro ancestors?

>>24761772
Just don't drink
>>24760688
>Real nigga hours
Yeah but now it's like 6ish and you're probably stuck doing some work so who sucks who here?
>ps3
>play pc
it's on steam for like £3? i think
>aerial
you're a slow moving ship in a 3rd person view.

>>24762652
>2016
I would but...
>man up
am but a genderqueer lesbian, non binary, sea elf, with other kin attributes.
>>24762647
You definitely are improving
>>
>>24763548
>Yeah but now it's like 6ish and you're probably stuck doing some work so who sucks who here?
Playing Legend of Grimrock 2, no work for me today.
>it's on steam for like £3? i think
Sounds tempting
>you're a slow moving ship in a 3rd person view.
Ah right. Was thinking Warthunder type stuff.
>>
Someone draw something or just spam the thread.
>>24763587
>Grimrock 2
What dis?
>today
never gonna make it into debt
>temping
it might of gone ack up
>warthunder
no clue what this is
>>
>>24764397
>The fuck is Grimrock 2?
Grimrock 2 is an rpg that plays in that oldschool tile layout.
>Never gonna make it to debt
My worry is getting out of that fucking debt. Today is one of my off days before I do my group work. Luckily I got into uni before the government fucked around with the student loans even more.
>Might have gone back up
Yeah I think the sales ended today
>The fuck is Warthunder?
Warthunders a WW2 vehicle game with planes and I think boats and tanks too now.
>>
File: IMG_20170102_165336472_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170102_165336472_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Uuuuhhhhgggg don't know how but I managed to sleep through the entire day and feel like an entire scumbag doing so.
Plus my dreams this week have been very well thought out and realistic, but also very funny-intense. I got chased through some fake Vegas mall that in turn was some star trek VR world bs by a security guard shooting at me. That was after making a "rougue" move one some lady when I found out I was dreaming.

weird shit mang, (you)s will start flowing after I get my dirty arse in the shower
>>
>>24762726
>>24762730
>Tau and armored core
as long as it doesn't remind you of anything from gundam franchise I think I did a good job hiding my drawing sources kek

And I keep hearing almost the same thing about the ending, and I think the whole darth vader appearance. But if you can see whats about to happen moments before it happens, then I guess its no better than anime in a way.
Least it was original or as original as a star wars movie gets, just makes me wonder how many more side stories they'll push out and how long star gwars is going to be around

Yeah thats abstract art, theres a ton of artist on this board who draw in that style. Messed up brain or not thats gets the most attention here mang be proud of that, only about .055% of channers care for mecha shite

>>24763401
Its the fucking thread that always seems to be on top of the catalog. Its there and will probably always be there

>craig
that was a quote from friday my man

>better insults
that was a geologically correct insult thats why it was so weak

Its been normielized ever since the first black posted it on facebook or whatever black twitter is......and then gayddit happened
>>
File: IMG_20170102_190223848_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170102_190223848_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
Heres a less dirty looking pic of me after my shower and house bs. A rare look at my hair before I throw a beanie on it till may

>>24763548
>negro ancestors
depends on what kind bread you bought
if you paid in exact change
if you smiled and talked to the cashier
and if it was potato bread

I seriously hope you bought potato bread figgit

>non binary
kek no clue what that even means but stay a sissy slut figgit and take this to fetlife.com

improving to the point where grilles will dick ride and lie to me just for a drawing? I hope not

>>24764397
meh maybe I'll draw something but I feel extra drowsy and niggery tonight I'll see what happens when I eat. Maybe I'll just spam my lewds tho ;P
>>
File: IMG_20170101_153103535.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170101_153103535.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
well this is all I really have to spam atm

Just a pic from corner shopping centre near the park by me house
>>
bump and will dump a drawing.....at some point
>>
File: IMG_20170103_034610317.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170103_034610317.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>24766692
progress...............................................................................(gulp)
>>
>>24765319
>Will always be there
Unless we make a concentrated effort to put this one at the top

>Quote from friday
Oh sorry, missed it completely

>The first black posted it
It feels weird saying this, but blacks control the memes.
>>
File: IMG_20170103_201250.jpg (34KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170103_201250.jpg
34KB, 400x300px
>>24764919
>first picture of self on 03/01/17
it be dat
am moist
>>
>>24765355
>what kind bread you bought
>kind
what peasentry is this?
>paid exact change
>Paying
:/
>smiled
>in england
:-/
>potato bread
>being this irish
(*_*\)
>fetlife.com
that's your answer for everything
>hope not
it's not gay if it's feminine
>shower
oh check mr 2017 with his running water
>>24764919
>dreams
my dreams just give me advice for example
"Be interesting, fain excitement, and make the other feel good. People like what interests them so don't spill your cards too early"
also
if a dragon is chasing you in a mall it is not wise to kick it in the nose
>>24764644
>tile layout.
oh i know what you mean, kinda, they still make those kind of things tho?
>out of
just
yvan eht noij
>today
always next year
>boats
so like battlefield 2?
>>
>>24768343
>they still make those kind of things tho?
Yep, some games do it for the sake of being retro. And hey, if it ain't broke...
>yvan eht noij
If I don't fuck up my chosen career path may be one of my only choices other than asking if people want fries.
>always next year
yee
>like battlefield 2?
Never played battlefield. And I stopped playing when they just had planes.
>>
File: IMG_20170103_212324.jpg (135KB, 500x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170103_212324.jpg
135KB, 500x666px
>>24768423
>, if it ain't broke...
improve it
>retro
damn you hipsters
>fries
just go america and make £7 an hour
>never had
>stopped playing
which one is it, bobart?
>>
>>24769045
>improve it
But what if I'm bored of Elder Scrolls and WoW and all the modern rpg things that kids play nowadays?
>damn you hipsters
pls no hipsterino
>£7 an hour
iirc £7 is min wage here, no need to go burgerland.
>which one is it, bobart?
Stopped playing Warthunder. The fuck is a bobart?

And I'm scraping the bottom of my barrel for the shitty art I have pics of. May have to draw something new or something.
>>
File: Quick shit for shitdom.jpg (52KB, 533x400px) Image search: [Google]
Quick shit for shitdom.jpg
52KB, 533x400px
Why is it when I can't be bothered to draw and I have nothing to draw, that I cannot draw anything decent?
>>24769117
>what if I'm bored of Elder Scrolls
Blasphemy, you've got a valve loose.
>modern rpg
You mean larping?
>hipsterino
making crippingly depression and a need for validation sound somewhat similar to pupprino, a word associated with doggos.
I hope you're proud.
>minimum
where do you live, london?
>bobart
bob+Robert,
I'm tired.
>draw something new
i'm not saying you should; but you should
>>
File: IMG_20170103_142141806.jpg (1MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170103_142141806.jpg
1MB, 3264x1836px
Ask a guy who's been up since noon watching fucking xfiles and living la vida loca like a motherfucker

I would get your (you)s back but I have no clue where my glasses are right now

>>24768319
>03/01/2017
not fucking 01/03/2017

Fucking yurotrash, and 3 days late and I'm still the first pic of the new year, f.i.t.e me
>>
>>24767720
>effort to put
idk how you'd do that without opening the floodgate to cross-posters or start recruiting people
this thread has always been the outcast of the outcast that dwell on this board of outcasts

>completely
I bet, thats why I said it. I still need my inside jokes

>black............control
I doubt, and I don't count those crappy compressed jpeg fb memes as real ones. Whoever wears the merchandise meme shirts controls the world

>>24768343
>peasentry
oh it was whole wheat wasn't it? I get it, your watching your weight cause you don't have superior slave genes
>:/
whats the english equivalent to food stamps?
>>smiled
don't lie how many blokes a day greet you or say something cheeky on the street
the answer is "I can't remember cause it happens everyday"

never having the fortune to be graced by the presence of potato bread. I'll let you into my secret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNh5HF3H2jE
TASTE LIKE WHITE BREAD
>my answer
because its the one factual argument I can make
>feminine
so sucking on a feminine benis is not gay cuz its feminine. You said it not me
>running water
running is an understatement, the water pressure is at an all time low, we already had about 3 water related things break in one month
took a shower in some indian style public shower last night

fuck yourself
>>
Oh I thought I had more (you)s to make alllllllllll well
>>24768343
I don't think my dreams every offer self help or advice, well at least not as a "grown" man. That would be a nice change other than the random crap I get, like seeing ppl from hs I haven't talk to in a decade
If anything its my mind telling me to write them down and make a screenplay of it and sell it to FOX

shouldn't be the other way around, I should be chasing la dragoon till I reach that climax
>>
File: the return of la dick snak.webm (1MB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
the return of la dick snak.webm
1MB, 800x600px
And look who came back crawling into my life (agian)

My bitch of a lizard has been awhol since november I think then she shows up on my door stop, stuck to some scotch tape on my crumbling xmas lights
That lizard visited me on the 1st and I put her back in the terrarium but went out that day and she dipped. Now I'm kang again
>>
File: c3d4d42b51d420c21f23414ed0a927fc.png (661KB, 1635x921px) Image search: [Google]
c3d4d42b51d420c21f23414ed0a927fc.png
661KB, 1635x921px
>>24769250

>Blasphemy
I just want Skywind already. Either that or a new Elder Scrolls in Blackmarsh/Elsweyr
>You mean larping?
I was thinking more DnD tabletop shit. Larping is a bit too nerdy for my liking
>making crippingly depression and a need for validation sound somewhat similar to pupprino, a word associated with doggos.
Isn't that what dogs do though? Live for the attention and validation of their owners or live in depression for never hearing the words "Good boy"? Though I wouldn't know since I've never owned one.
>where do you live, london?
Nah, I'm nearer Cambridge and Northampton. I was going off of jobs me and my mates have had. Guess we're just lucky?
>tired
go to the bed thing for resty-snooze
>you should
Yeah, been trying out digital art more as of late, I may do that instead of getting out my sketchbook.
>>
Bone scan in couple of days, determine if need surgery or not
>>
>>24769444
At least its in early January and not some "on the 26th but the doc's not in"
Tell us how it goes anon, good or bad. I pray its nothing crazy or cancerous
>>
>>24769444
Hope it's nothing awful anon. Get well soon dude.
>>
>>24769486
>>24769501
>beta males
>>
>>24769516
>not knowing thats an oldfag poster of these threads
alright anon did you get it off your chest now?
>>
File: When stress steals your hair.jpg (111KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
When stress steals your hair.jpg
111KB, 480x640px
>>Chat General
Imma be the furst to use the copy pasta tho
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IddDWBpkzYg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_H1ngyBKh8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfR8IRbB1h8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTRBjxBmUCY
>What are you doing?
ahaaa, bet you liked to know
because the government pays me too
n-no, someone already did that 4 me ;_;
a few
>Films etc.
a few
>>24769435
>new game
you'll be an old man when that happens, silly anon
>too nerdy, plays DnD's
they're quite literally just a few steps apart on the degenerate ladder
>good boy
thanks pal, i'm gonna go cri now
>bed ways is right ways
nightly bye
>sketch vs digital
it's easier on digital once you understand the tones and basic shapes. up to you, i'd of thought learning to sketch on paper would be more practical.
>>24769516
gosh
>>
>>24769663
>you'll be an old man
;_;
>too nerdy, plays DnD's
Eh, you got me there.
>i'm gonna go cri now
gud
>nightly bye
night
>i'd of thought learning to sketch on paper would be more practical.
In terms of being a traditional artist/concept artist yes, but I'm doing games art so I gotta do both. My traditional art is p shitty desu. But that's what you get for not having an idea of what you want to do in life till you're 18
>>
bump from beyond the grave
>>
fuck it one last bump
>>
Don't you die on me just yet
>dubstep cancer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN00L6OtMs0
>old metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KHLYJiQvfFw
>very old metal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qontqKGvJqs
>What are you doing?
playing vidya, did some work on my uni stuff today so I've earned it
I'm a student because the government lets me fuck over the rest of my life for 3 years of stress and agony
Legend of Grimdank 2
H.P. Minecraft
>Films etc.
not a whole lot, movies bore me most of the time
>>
>>24769731
>;_;
This the face when
>got me
oh you flirt
>gud
never loved me. ;'u;)
>18
well good luck to you, anon
>>24772341
>>24770982
bump
>>24772817
bump
>>
>>24729664
Ideas for suicide
>>
>>24774097
watch the star wars films again and again until you die inside
>>
This is where I'm at with this drawing I'll probably draw the captians face in some spot to give it that dramtic box office look or whatever.
fuck if there were more ppl here I'd ask for dubs and draw their face in here

this also counts as a bump too
Thread posts: 191
Thread images: 78

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.