[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I 'too' big to be considered attractive to the general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (439KB, 1578x1833px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
439KB, 1578x1833px
Am I 'too' big to be considered attractive to the general public? Like is it too excessive? I just had a girl tell me this that I was genuinely interested in
>>
>>24726253
Too much meat isn't too good imo. Makes you look douchey or sleezy. Blend it with a lil fat and it looks much better. You're alright though but if your t-shirt looks like it's cutting off your circulation you might want to take it easy on the weights.
>>
>>24726253
Dyel faggot?
>>
>>24726274
Are you male or female?
>>
>>24726306
Post ur physique
>>
File: IMG_4308.jpg (399KB, 1472x1975px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4308.jpg
399KB, 1472x1975px
>>24726370
Be jelly
>>
>>24726253
It looks like you exercise your arms way more than anything else, which is weird looking.
>>
>>24726253
tfw no swole bf to pity date me before leaving me for a 9/10
>>
>>24726407
This
>>
>>24726426
Post your stats
>>
>>24726399
you're the inverse version of him. His upper body is better than yours
>>
I prefer lean men, but there are definitely women who like big muscles. I wouldn't change after a no from one chick anyway.
>>
LOL. You're not even big you stupid fuck. Please be trolling.
>>
>>24726253
You're a fucking moron and anyone that says anything else in this thread is one too.
>>
>>24726253
You look like a regular dude with some definition
I don't see much size
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467203060125.jpg (25KB, 417x417px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467203060125.jpg
25KB, 417x417px
HAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>>24726253
No, you're a nice size. You have to be Schwarzenegger at his peak, bodybuilder-level, to be "too big" to be generally considered attractive. Some women just happen to prefer skinny twinkish waif guys though.
>>
>>24726687
Spotted the chubby chaser.
>>
>>24726253
There is no perfect across the board body type. She may have had other reasons...
>>
I am female and enjoy sex with men who can handle me like doll. core strength tho, fits. don't ignore it
>>
I dont think you are toooo big or fit, athletic for sure, but I've dated pro wrestlers and fat guys alike. If you are a good, cool guy and we get along I dont care what you look like and if a girl wont date you because of your looks, you don't need her. Being an above average fit can be associated with being a tool, vanity, being simple, or a douche but you also shouldn't have to mold yourself to make the views of the general public happy. Everything is associated by something, stereotypes exist. You will never really please the general public because looks preferences are generally subjective to each individual. You look fine. Do you.
>>
>>24726253
Got no problems with ur body boytoy
>>
File: video-1480378649.webm (837KB, 336x320px) Image search: [Google]
video-1480378649.webm
837KB, 336x320px
>>24726274
people who have never lifted weights or dieted say this. If you think hard work and dedication is sleezy and douchey, gtfo
>>
>>24726274
On a completely unrelated note, what is your weight and bodyfat%?
>>
>>24729840

It's a better indicator of low self esteem and vanity than it is of "hard work" and "dedication".

Your efforts are entirely focused inwards and the results are entirely superficial.
>>
>>24726399

T-rex mode
>>
>>24726253
Too big? You're not even big. At all.

So I hope this is a roll bread.
>>
>>24729840

There's a difference between bulking up and just being healthy.

A lot of people who hit the gym aren't big nor are they interested in getting big.
Lifting weights isn't the only form of excerssize bro.
>>
>>24726253

Two things:

People have different tastes in how people look

And

If she used that, there was probably more too it. She probably wasn't into you and was just pointing out one thing she didn't like. Either way, does it matter? If one girl isn't into you so what? You'll be interested in someone else in a few months.
>>
>>24730769
>Lifting weights isn't the only form of excerssize bro.

Wait bro. If you don't curl what else is there?
>>
>>24730795

Cardio. But who needs it when you're going to have a heart attack at 40 anyways due to snorting creatine?
>>
>>24730798
>Creatine

Not even once. I'll stick to roids and keep it natty
>>
>>24730811

Well at least you get to be good in bed until your dick turns into a innie.
>>
>>24726399
That's awesome. If you started lifting weights you'd be huge in no time!
>>
>>24726399
Lol, just lol
>>
>>24726253
Being into lifting and body building is usually a huge red flag to intelligent people. It's not that you're too big, it's that you're into it at all.
>>
>>24726253
You're not too big. You are just fine. I personally find muscular guys very attractive, but as with everyone, "your mileage may vary."
>>
>>24726253

You're probably not over 175... you're not big
>>
>>24733124
Practicing bodybuilding successfully requires a decent amount of intelligence, among other things. An exception to that might be some less intelligent bodybuilders who use a pro trainer. Without the science behind it you'll never get past 'gym rat'. You might not know the difference, but it is obvious to those in the scene. In other words, you are led by incorrect prejudice. Not a trait one would typically find in intelligent people.
>>
Fuck me you'll think you're massive yet in my gym you'd be smaller than the smallest! Once you get nearing 18st with abs that's when women start the " you're too big" shit lol all the pics on here are small fries
>>
>>24733588
I'm not saying that it doesn't require skill or knowledge. I'm saying it's extremely vain and superficial, which are traits only other vain and superficial people look for in a partner.
>>
>>24726253

I'm much bigger then you and I can tell you what she said to you is completely untrue. One of the side effects I did NOT expect when I got to a large size was the vast amount of women who have hit on me or i've been able to go with SIMPLY because of the muscle mass added. (I didn't get the attention before) I've had sex with girls on their 18th birthday at parties. I've had sex with girls in their 40's who have said to me I want to try someone with muscle. I sometimes get random people approaching me just to talk about it. I've had girls who are VOCAL and say to their own boyfriends I dont want you to get too big hehehe, sleep with me because they want to see what it's like with someone with muscle. lol I wouldn't say I'm any better looking then the average joe. But I have a LOT of muscle mass and it has allowed me to fuck girls at 18 who i'd say are 9-10 ranges, and even older women in their 40's who are high level milfs so i've over achieved just based on muscle mass. and having some confidence.
>>
>>24729840
>>24729912
>>24730769
OP: Basically combo of all of these. If you are into being /fit/ and she isn't, losing a little mass isn't going to help. Go find a /fit/ girl. I wouldn't go near you as it's not a turn on to me and we would have zero in common. I've tried to date guys like you, trying to be open minded, and it's a complete waste of time. I'm sure a lot of women feel the same way that aren't fitness nuts. It's not about being fat and lazy, but on the level you take it to, how do you have time for much else?
>>
you are literally average.
>>
>>24733882
>how do you have time for much else?
You mean working out 4 days a week in the morning for less than an hour? Heaps of time...
>>
>>24726253
Most girls have been on pharmaceutical birth control since they turned 13 so they're attracted to androgynous beta males.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.