[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT DO YOU BRING TO A RELATIONSHIP? V2 Hello folks, we're

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 208
Thread images: 8

WHAT DO YOU BRING TO A RELATIONSHIP? V2

Hello folks, we're going to do this again! We're going to offer ourselves and say what we bring to others. And now, with a twist!

>ASL + Gender preference
>5 things you can offer to a potential SO
>Why people should date you
>A twist: Name a thing others will have to put up with when dating you

Contact others, show interest, etc.
>>
An example with my info.

>ASL + Gender preference
27/M/Chile/Straight

>Can and will talk about mostly anything
>Affectionate and loyal
>Moving forward with life and working to get a degree
>Super patient to a fault
>A homebody!

You should date me because I'll be with you through the good and the bad times. I'm also a huge nerd so that's probably something you'll like.

I can be oversensitive and easily hurt, although I can calm down if I have a rational talk.
>>
M/24/Central Cali USA
>Humor and intelligence
>Great cook and I BBQ or cook every other day
>I'm staring to get back into shape (currently smelly) and I'm a great motivator and workout parthner
>great listener from growing up with only girls
>I'm also on a journey of self discovery and betterment (is that a word) I hope to bring noting but positivity to myself and everyone spring from here on out

You should date me because I'm a cool guy who is honest and will not lead you astray.

>I have days of quietness, where I usually just want to lay and listen to music
>>
>28/M/FL/kinda bi-curious
>I can bring lots of laughter and love, as well as lots of good food because I can cook
>I'm also loyal and honest, and have a decent amount of patience

You should date me if you like to laugh as much as I do, and I can keep you warm on those cold winter nights ahead. Literally.

Also, I'll stand by you until the very end.

I'm generally anxious, and tend to take things personally, but as long as we can talk it out, I'm good. I also have abandonment issues, due to everyone eventually leaving me at some point in life.
>>
>>24726055
um, nothing at all?
>>
>>24726148
If nothing at least do mention how you are in a relationship. You can do it!
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
26/m/israel. I like girls.
I am fun and interesting
I am economically stable
I own a car
I play guitar and sing
I am a pleaser in bed
The above? I suppose I'm also knowledgable (or so people I know in person often say) and good at listening.
I can be appear a bit vain or insecure at times, I am balding, I am a bit overweight, body hair
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
24/m/straight
im a badass
hot
long hair
speaks eloquently
thug
because i dont give a fuck
i like light femdom which is usually done incorrectly
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
20/M/WA + I like girls mostly
Very loving
Reliable
Honest
Acceptance
Pretty funny when Im happy, kinda dark humor though
I have been through a lot of shit and am mentally and emotionally tough and I'm imaginitive and interesting
Poor atm, ugly, something medically wrong with me, hard of hearing,
>>
>>24726158
>>24726148
If they said nothing they probably haven't been in a relationship, pal. That kind of negative thinking is what holds you back! Be positive, what are the traits that make you tolerable at least?
>>
>>24726055
literally nothing, which is why I'm not in another one. I'm ok with becoming a catlady
>>
>>24726452
Who's your most datable cat?
>>
>>24726457
you stay away from my cat sons and daughters
>>
File: Sexy-Cat.jpg (66KB, 543x607px) Image search: [Google]
Sexy-Cat.jpg
66KB, 543x607px
>>24726467
Shielding them from me only makes me harder.
>>
>>24726425
>tolerable
i'm pretty private so no one knows i'm a pedophile

that's fucking it lol
>>
>>24726611
Please get help for your psycho-sexual issues, sir.
>>
>>24726615
no cure mate. haven't offended anyway
>>
>22 m usa I dig the ladies

>Analytic thinking. I will help you solve your problems and further the greatness of our household. I can solve my own issues too.
>Pretty clingy with people that I enjoy being around.
>Willing to almost anything to improve. I'm strongly considering moving into my car right now so I can reduce distractions and speed up the processes of learning web development and paying off my debt.
>Will support the living fuck out of you. You will feel so fucking supported it's not even fucking funny. They will sing songs about how fucking supported you are, and they will be very metal. I will carry you harder than moon carries the tides, but only if you try. If you don't try then I'm going to drop you like a box of really cool bricks. This doesn't mean that I'm going to supply you with tons of money. I don't have tons of money. If I did then someone else would be typing this for me.
>Humor. Most people would call my sense of humor cynical, dry, and sarcastic. I'd call it more reasonable than average.
>Bonus thing: I'm down to get very kinky

People should date me because I want a strong relationship and trust. If you couldn't already tell I'm also very ambitious.

>Twist: I'm a switch and a sadist. I'm more than a little depressed some days and I don't exactly shy away from confrontation. I'm going to bring stuff up and I'm going to share my irrationally intense feelings with you when they're relevant. I've tried putting a filter on them and that always ends up badly. I also consider myself a gamer. I'm going to figure out your weak spots.

My skype is Smart0mouse
Send me a message if this interests any of you to any degree at all. I'm bored.
>>
Seriously people? We hit critical mass last thread and it went downhill from there?
>>
File: 1458308616791.jpg (70KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
1458308616791.jpg
70KB, 512x768px
>>24726315
>thinking long hair is a good thing
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
25/F/US/Straight

1. All my love. I'm obsesssd with loyalty and fidelity and I don't have friends, so my SO is #1 in my life. I'm pretty cold to everyone else but a total cuddle bug at home.
2. Basically domestic goddess. I'm confident in my cooking and I keep my house sparkling clean and tastefully decorated. I also like to garden and grow my own herbs and some vegetables.
3. I have my own career and money and take pride in my independence. I will never mooch off someone or ask them for silly favors, because I am capable of doing anything I need for myself... unless it's moving something heavy like a refrigerator.
4. I am not a degenerate. I don't do drugs or smoke. I don't dress provocativly and I was raised to have manners. I look wholesome and approachable and can socialize easily when needed. In other words, your parents will like me.
5. If you accept me, I will accept you and support all your nerdy and weird interests, because I have my own. Your secrets are safe with me.

I'm not actually looking, but these are fun to type

- I can look very nice and put together when I try, but on my days off I reallyyyy like sweatshirts and pajama pants
- I don't like to leave my house much except for work, errands and the occasional dinner/movie date
- I can come off as antisocial. I would rather play on my DS than go to a bar with your friends
- Some days I get mopey and depressed and basically do nothing
- Very jealous due to being insecure
>>
>>24727718
sounds good, but you're in the us and not looking.
>>
>>24726167
Kickr is that you?
>>
>>24727957
yes dear, why?
>>
>>24726055
>ASL + Gender preference
20/male/uk/straight
1. I'm loyal and honest, won't cheat on you
2. I'm not emotional and don't let emotions cloud my judgment
3. I have no addictions, i don't smoke, do drugs or drink
4. I have decent amount of money and i know how to take care of it
5. I'm really romantic and intimate
>why people should date you
I'm a really likeable guy, i get along with everyone, and i'm not just after sex like most guys are.
I'm shy, insecure and i have low self esteem.
Kik: atazs if anyone is interested but i doubt it.
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
28/male/Midwest America + straight
-Humor
-Intelligence
-Knowledge of everything from the Southern Californian Kelp Forest ecosytems to cyber punk literature/film and bits of history both local and international
-A living wage job, but my ideal partner has one too
-I've been paid for my writing, which impresses some people, perhaps her parents.
I'm reliable, punctual and interesting to have around.
I'm not the best with people and have had a tendency to clash with some of my past significant others' friends, in particular their jealous ex-boyfriends. Yeah. There's some baggage there too.

>>
>ASL + gender preference
18/Male/California/Straight
>5 things you can offer a potential SO
I can talk about everything and anything with complete understanding
I will show affection and emotion towards you
I will never cheat on you, never have never will
I have my life planned out, have a job and am constantly working towards my goals
I will make you feel as comfortable and loved as possible
>why people should date you
I'll stand with you through thick and thin, I wont let whatever problems come upon get in between our relationship
>a twist: name a thing others will have to put up with when dating you
I can be a bit worrisome, not exactly pessimistic. But my worries and troubles may bother me from time to time.

If any interest you can reach out to me on kik: justinm6767
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
25/M/USA[RI] - Straight

<Financial security - bitcoin made me rich, unionized electrician, and web developer
<Orgasms - big white dick (9x6) and know how to use it
<Physical security - disaster-proof homestead currently being contracted, into /k/, /out/, /fit/ and prepping
<Social status - I am well respected in the communities I am a part of
<Fun - at home, in the great outdoors, or barhopping/clubbing - I enjoy all of it

I'm a stable, solid bachelor and pretty successful in almost everything I do. Attractive enough and have set myself up for a guaranteed comfy life with great potential for luxury

I unironically watch Alex Jones, voted Trump, and have a UFO obsession

Will give contact info if asked
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
21/F/NL
- (Relentless) ambition and a will to make us both shine, definitely value success highly
- Intelligence and creativity, out of the box is where I reside
- Spontaneity and fun (love raves), but also a serious partner in crime
- Love to cook, we need to get a dishwasher
- Amazing in bed, I know how to please

Not too needy, not jealous, know what I want and if it's you, I will have it

Can feel empty at times and disappointed at the pace of things and the world in general

Ask for contact info
>>
>>24728336
Hey
20/M/NL
wanna chat abit?
>>
>>24728344
Post your info
>>
>>24726654
That's objectively not true, there has been research into neuroplasticity and retraining the brain's reaction to arousal (albeit not ethical research but useful in your case). The war against paedophilia is in the Mind, Mr.Anon, not the internet.
>>
>>24728336
another cutie that is too far away.
>>
>>24728355
kik is brianbrainc
>>
>>24727718
I could see myself with someone like you, provided I get lucky enough to win the lottery while being struck by lightning underneath a ladder with a black cat tripping me and causing a mirror to break

Impossible odds
>>
I'm bored. Why not.

>>ASL + Gender preference
29/f/mi, I'm into men
>>5 things you can offer to a potential SO
1. I'm very affectionate, especially physically.
2. I'm in decent shape.
3. I'm creative.
4. I can cook and clean.
5. I'm not high-maintenance.
>>Why people should date you
I'm great in bed.
>>A twist: Name a thing others will have to put up with when dating you
I'm malicious, picky, insecure, and pretty much a total loser. I also don't like men unless I can fuck them. I want a hard femdom relationship.
>>
21/M/Ontario (Heteroflexible/ "I've sucked a little dick")
>5 things I can offer to a (potential) SO
-I'll grab your boob and go honk
-Decent cook, motivated to learn anything to please
-Good at massages and riddles. I can also love to hear people's life stories.
- I like to talk on the phone and make jokes all night.
- I will do my best to search with you: for happiness, peace, and for what you need. I am not your world, but I want to be apart of it.
I'm a full time student who doesn't care about financial success but more on personal fulfillment. I won't compete with you but I'll push you to do your best and make fun of life if we run into set-backs. Life is terrible and wonderful and I want to enjoy both with an SO.

>The Catch:
I come from a family of incredibly emotionally abusive drug addicts, so my coping mechanism is disassociation in times of emotional stress (gotten a lot better through therapy in my teens). I have major depressive in remission and I can become incredibly bitter/brutally honest to people. I sometimes can be too emotionally intrusive rather than unconditionally supportive.
>>
>>24728394
Oh and I am non-monogamous/ believe you can be in love with more than one person which is a huge deal breaker for many
>>
>>24728355
and if you mean this by info here

>ASL + Gender preference
20/M/NL

* Will always try to make you laugh
* Am smart although i prefer to act like an idiot.
* I literally never get mad or blame people for things.
* Am always honest and am always supporting of people.
* i love making people happy and with that i mean pleasing too. will put extra effort in when im doing things for other people.

I will always do my best to make you smile and laugh. will always try to to do cheesy crappy romantic things because i believe in love and making the other person happy.

I can be too clingy or be too jealous. probably never want to leave the side of the other person mostly because im scared of losing people.

kik: brianbrainc
or ask other contact way
>>
27/M/France/Straight

1 : funny and outgoing
2 : very affectionnate
3 : dominant in bed, kinky and open minded about sex
4 : hobbies that i want to share and that i'm passionnate about (motorcycle, horseriding, travelling, adventure etc)
5 : overall i bring psychological security, i'll make you satisfied, comfy, treat you well, cook etc

>Why people should date you ?

Because i'm reliable, loving, caring, generous, funny, will go out of my way to please you without being clingy as long as you give me attention and love too, you'll be spoiled like a princess but i want to be traited with care and love too.
I'd say that i have a good general culture, open mindness (is that the good word ?), i wouldnt say i'm dumb too.
And if you want attention, someone that'll cheer you up and support you on your life's decision, affection and passion, i'm your man.

Hmm i need communication in my couple, i just can't guess if something is wrong, unless you speak to me and say "X and Y is wrong in our relationship, please let's work on that", so i'm not too much into girls who are overly independant and quiet.
I'm a bit insecure about my appearence too, so i have to be reassured time to times.
>>
>>24727718
sound interesting, especially the 1.
Since you're very jealous, how would you react if your bf want to go and have fun on a bar/nightclub with some friends ? Would you still go with him just to watch over him or would you stay at home having fun by yourself (since you like playing at your DS more than going out...) ?
>>
29/M/MN, straight

I offer you nothing.
Don't touch me.
Fuck you.
>>
>>24728526
>MN
Howdy neighbour! I'm a 4 hour drive from you in Ontario!
>>
alcoholism, depression and suicidal ideology
a girl did ask to take a photo with me last night though
>>
>>24726055
18 f uk
> I will write songs about you
> I will tease you mercilessly
> I would genuinely be interested in you, ask you questions and want to tell you what I'm thinking
> I will randomly call at 2am wanting to go somewhere like the zoo
> I never have on anyone and never will cheat on u

Coz I'm interesting sometimes and I'm funny occasionally

> others will have to put up with
weird messaging times,
Rudeness
My frequent travelling
The fact i like nickelback
>>
>>24728667
literally the perfect gf
>tfw not in the UK
>>
>>24728667
I mean.. There are worse Bands than nickleback..
>>
>>24728667
ho-ot
>>
>>24728667
Do you sing?

Asking from a music standpoint not for a relationship
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
25/F/USA + Bisexual

1. A potentially terrifying level of dedication.
2. We can play games together as long as you're not the type to get really vocally butthurt.
3. I like feeding people.
4. Generally sexually open-minded.
5. Interesting conversation.

Parallel features and I'm not a total idiot.

Clinical depression.
>>
>>24728745
>Clinical depression
fuck no.
>>
>>24728745
>tfw
>>
>>24728747
I mean, I take my meds and see a shrink; I'm not a total waste of space.
>>
>>24728756
if you want to convince me you're gonna have to do so on skype.
>>
>>24728760

I love how low-key rapey that sounds
>>
>>24728760
You're going to have to provide your handle for that.
>>
>>24728767
kickrsouldvourer

>>24728762
soc girls are just into rape, especially those that have clinical depression.
>>
>>24728794
Why did you use just there, I don't get it. "just into it" what are you a fucking 90s sitcom?
>>
>>24728850
gotta love them aspies.
you must be fun in parties, eh?
>>
>>24728877
I'm a fucking hit, everyone loves pie, too bad so few people like shit spewed everywhere.
>>
Why not?
20/M/AL (send help no escape), Straight
If it matters I'm also white, 6'0" and scraping 160 lbs. I plan to become less skeletal in the near future

1: Constant in-depth discussion of damn near any potential topic with the added benefit of not getting buttfrustrated when people disagree
2: I can be the long sought after second member of the politically incorrect comedy duo of your dreams
3: I'll shower you with attention and/or physical affection if possible
4: I'm loyal to a fault and don't have any interest in drama
5: I'm a complete pervert and if you don't think that's the coolest shit then get out of my face

Because you're a weirdo that likes talking about random semi obscure shit for hours and wants a partner in crime

Full disclosure I can be pretty bad at expressing empathy - I've never had it be pointed out to me, it's just something I've come to terms with myself so maybe I'm overstating it
Other than that you'd have to put up with my ridiculous sex drive but per above, Irish need not apply

Contact info:
Kik: lookingintothefuture
>>
>>24726055
23/m/new england

1. Information, research, advice, or in-depth planning about almost anything within a maximum of two days
2. Physical intimacy and sex with only real limit being other demands on time like work and fucking around online
3. An actually genuine "deep and mysterious" personality, but not guaranteed to be romantically mysterious or have things you wanted to find out behind any given door you choose to open
4. Honesty and an ability to openly communicate
5. Deft and thorough massages

Honestly they shouldn't, I think the people I'd be at all romantically and philosophically compatible with are a very thin slice of the general population.

>the twist
They're all too secret to explain, so in vague terms:
The secret philosophy
The extra hidden fetish
The even more concealed subfetishes
The entirely enigmatic underlying life goals
The ultimate stealth mode creative streak

I'm too high level virgin for /soc/ialites to comprehend and I know things I never was supposed to know.
>>
>>24728919
"I know things I never was supposed to know." This sounds incredibly lovecraftian, mate, elaborate.
>>
>>24729005
I lurk and read a lot, here and other places, and I have an unusual upbringing, I put myself through an unusual period of adolescent mental development in pursuit of understanding things better, and I don't really belong to any ideology but my own, including the stuff that is baked into most people during childhood and the baseline stuff that was baked into me. Nothing mystic about it, I'm just an eccentric, sort of a cosmic accident philosophically.

Can't get into details because they're incredibly controversial and a lot of sacred sheep would have to die across the board before anyone would actually listen to what I was saying.

I avoid any prospects for relationships because I'm afraid if I ever revealed my true powerlevel to a waifu, even gradually, she might BSOD, fall into endless existential despair, become completely amoral from getting unattached from previous axioms, or just kill herself from the multiple shocks. Sounds edgy as fuck but I had a rough time of things figuring stuff out with no clear mentor or role model in thinking.

Shit's all wrong, back to the Greeks even. THE AXIOMS SON.
>>
>>24729038
Also I keep coming back to "how do I write a book explaining everything without starting a philosophical cult". I feel like Muad'Dib without the superpowers and clairvoyance, trying to avoid shitty jihads and fanaticism.
>>
>>24729038
>sort of a cosmic accident philosophically.
jesus christ you're really fucking retarded
>>
>>24729086
Tell us more about why this triggered you, anon.
>>
>>24729043
fuckin chill out and tame shai'hulud
>>
>>24729089
>>24729086
One of you is pathetic, self-pity addicted mentally ill twat. The other is incredibly pretentious and has no real perspective or adversity due to the fact he has made a mental intelligentsia-based council out of his multiple personalities and loneliness.
>>
>>24729096
I'm scared, what if it rolls.

>>24729100
>multiple personalities
Did you just want to say something that sounded smart? kek
This is what I mean about controversial, even the merest hint that you have original ideas triggers people, like you realize Socrates and Plato were just these guys right? Diogenes made it his obnoxious life's mission to point out "these are just people like the rest of us" and it's still treated like sacrilege. Now we have access to more information than anyone ever has previously, and this is new, this level of comprehensive information availability hasn't existed before, say, 2005. What is so unbelievable about someone having thought of something that the ancients and the classics missed, having at his disposal all of their ideas?

They were just people.
They weren't demigods, just people. The precepts of all culture have been built on a mixture of necessities and cultural axioms created by people, just people, like you and me.

You don't have to make up an armchair diagnosis of mental illness or delusions of grandeur based on me saying I have some new combinations of ideas. I haven't even asserted anything yet. You're just bathed in the cynicism that comes with the common overdose of relativism people use as an antidote for the constant info spam. It's not a healthy way of thinking, and there's nothing wrong with me for resisting it and seeking certainty.
>>
>>24729100
I sometimes can be too emotionally intrusive
>>
>>24727718
sounds like the girl I'm into rn
feelsbadman
>>
>>24728745
you had me at interesting conversation and dedication because there really isn't enough of that (also games)
skype is opencanister
>>
File: Cooking dog.jpg (84KB, 480x369px) Image search: [Google]
Cooking dog.jpg
84KB, 480x369px
>>24728387
>>24728745
Contact info?

>>24726722
Dis me
>>
>>24729147
Tell me why your dad fucked your ass so hard, Anon?
>>24729122
My resistance is to your profound view that your information is so fucking revealing it sends people into a spiral of existential despair. I'll give you my contact if you want to show me behind the veil and I'll fucking sing your praises before I kill myself, I promise.
>>
F/23/US Straight

I love to cook and bake
I love listening to and comforting others
I'm ambitious and like helping others achieve their goals
I think I can be funny sometimes
Hard working, possibly to a fault

I'm loving and enjoy taking care of people

>A twist
I'm a grad student that works in a research lab so I'm poor and have almost no time
>>
>>24729414
Kik? Mine is mjayyy420 hmu
>>
>>24729376
I can become incredibly bitter
>>
>>24729459
I'm slowly falling in love with you, Anon
>>
>>24726055

>ASL + Gender preference
26/M/NorCal Which ever gives me affection.

Work for our security.
Willing to discuss topics such as vampires building the pyramids...
Unable to be sexually attracted to anyone other than (you).
I like to cook to keep us fed.
Prefer being at home.

Because I'm the only friend and lover you'll ever need other than family (if you require family).

I get pissy and confrontational over things I think are irrational. You'll have to reason with me or die.
>>
22/M/New York/Heterosexual

>4 things you can offer to a potential SO
Affection, compassion, fidelity, spontaniety, etc
Creativity and intelligence (relative), I'll be your human thesaurus
I'll introduce you to music you never knew you liked
I'll make you cum ten times a night

I'm receptive and tolerant. Whether it be kinks, political views, your weird hobbies and interests, etc

>What a twist
Can get distant. Introverted. Neat and orderly to a fault

>Contact
Kik and Skype are unsafeword (at outlook dot com)

>>24728336
NL is p far away though
>>
>>24728336
Dishwasher? I can easily do that. If I get to taste test the food.
>>24728667
I dare you to try and make me laugh.

[email protected]
>>
>>24728667
i'm honestly the same type of person as you.
although my music taste is probably even worse.

wanna talk abit?
email = [email protected]
kik = brianbrainc
>>
>>24729313
>>24729318
Sent a contact request on Skype.

>>24729459
I think we might really hit it off.

Too soon to tell, I guess.
>>
>>24727535
long hair dont care

loser
>>
>>24729376
Come on anon, there's nothing profound or unusual about that. This padded world we live in, anything can set anyone off, people have fucking panic attacks because they hear a baby crying. It doesn't take a whole hell of a lot anymore to rattle someone, you're full-on cheek-puffing mad because you think it's just so arrogant that I think I might know something most people don't, even though you pass people who know things most people don't in the street every time you go somewhere.

I don't want your praises, and we wouldn't get that far. Your demeanor so far has been so clearly, desperately status-quo-defending in times where there's no such thing that it wouldn't matter what I said, you'd just hit phrases you thought you recognized and have five different explanations of the type of person I must be that allowed you to blinker out any further thought into what I was actually saying. Past that, the pre-programmed web of thought-terminating cliches, and past that the blind lashing out at strawmen in a sad attempt to try to "get back at" the boogeyman removing your precepts. That's just the song and dance before you actually even started to consider what I was actually saying, and we wouldn't get that far, you'd block and delete after spamming about how it was just hopeless talking to me, and go back to your self-satisfied existence.

Or, on the off chance you actually dropped the conditioning long enough to listen, you'd probably either actually get depressed and kill yourself or spaz out with a partial understanding of the fundamentals of what I was saying and use it to go completely full faggot SJW-tier "activist".

This is how most people react to anything truly new or unexpected, and we've all seen it time and time again on 4chan so don't pretend it's some shocking new development.
>>
>>24729414
LONDON to be honest family

>>24729937
>tired of cutting and combing annoyingly thick hair
>"I'll just wash it and leave it at that"
>going great, lanky but clean, head warm, no worries
>everyone takes it as some kind of STATEMENT
>hey when you gonna cut that hair kiddo, hey let me cut that hair for you, you know I'm gonna cut that hair
>it's just going to grow back out again
>only initiative anyone ever shows to save their own cultures is to tell people to get haircuts or straighten their ties or something
>it keeps on happening
>it's not even plague times
Het!
>>
>>24729963
yeah you just gotta own it.

i get people who say i should cut my hair all the time. i dont give a shit though i love my hair its thick as hell and wavy. at that point its a waste not to grow it out

its kinda sexy i get alot of girls that say they like it.

theyre probably jealous i have better hair then them. but what are ya gonna do
>>
>>24730008
Yeah I get women complimenting me on my "dreads" and they rarely believe me when I say that's just how my hair is if I don't comb it, and it's not a careful product of stylists and maintenance.

Besides, it's really nice to not have to have a hat when you go outside for a little while. I don't exactly know how short hair became associated with masculinity, but it was a mistake.
>>
>>24730069
yeah short hair became like that because most cucks cant grow their hair out. going bald by the time theyre 30.

so enough of these people got together and shamed men into having short hair, that way they didnt lose out on any pussy.

well that aint the way it is now, since ive grown my hair out i recieve WAY more female attention. maybe like 3-4 times as much.

so yeah thats my theory about why short hair is "acceptable" on guys.

in all seriousness why would you not want someone with long hair? it shows health and vitality.
>>
>>24728336
Damn you sound interesting. Would love to chat with you once to see if we'd click.
my kik's overrice.
>>
>>24730075
Male pattern baldness did hairstyles?
>skeptical.tiff
desu mpb is a high test thing, but as it turns out high test can sometimes be bad for you
>>
>>24730080
lmao its just a theory i made up on the spot.

but honestly i have no idea why long hair is less acceptable on men.
>>
>>24728701
>from a music standpoint
Yes if i like a song
Why'd u ask? :^)
>>
I'll always be there for you
I can cook xD
I can clean XD
I'm not like other "men"
I actually care about you <3 <3
Honestly, I'm just such a nice guy. Seems like women nowadays are just too fucking stupid to realize how good they have, eh? Hehe.
>>
>>24728685
Kek, agreed they're fantastic.
"I'll have a quesadilla on the housee.."
>Best line in music ever^
>>
>>24731876
7/10 bait
>>
>>24731854
I make music and would love someone to lay vocals on it
>>
>>24731906
Fun! What u looking for?
>>
>>24728694
Wo-of
?
>>
>>24731920
No idea. Why don't you give something a listen and see if you can vibe with it

https://m.soundcloud.com/carefulcrosser
>>
>>24731891
>7/10
Yeah maybe if you're a retard. To most
0.5/10
>>
>>24731942
Ah! My favourite's infidelity. U hav an email or kik?
>>
>>24732052
Yes I do. Kik : finitenight
>>
>>24732046
Rating a bait high is not failing to identify it, that wouldn't even make sense. Lurk more.
>>
>>24731938
geez, where do i contact you?
>>
>>24728680
Dw, I am travelling
>where?
>>
>>24728745
Kik: johnjohnnyjohndoe
>>
>>24729414
>>
>>24732070
Try the Yellow Pages.
I also hv a kik but you know, that's a little mainstream .
>>
>>24732326
Haha you're great. Add me at wtbgf
>>
24/M/Ohio/straight

>Economically comfortable, but don't flash it around
>Extremely loyal
>A genuinely good listener
>I love to cook, and am actually good at it
>I understand not to take life to damn serious.

You should date me because of the above. I also have a dog and actually have a solid career that doesn't require my soul.

The twist?
I am fucking upsessed with Star Wars
>>
>ASL
24 / M / US
1. Pretty non serious.
2. Hilarious and awkward jokes.
3. Good movie watching buddy.
4. If you ever wanted something over explained, I'm your guy.
5. Generally enjoy talking
Because neither of us want to die alone.
My alcoholism.
>>
>>24732385

Oh yeah, skype: snail.mcgee
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
20/F/UK
- Broad range of interests inc coding, sleeping, eating, animu and cuddles
- Can be very affectionate but trust and respect are essential and must be earnt
- I am very sarcastic, I like dry humour
- Generally spontaneous and adventurous
- 420 friendly
I'm severely depressed and will probably end up killing myself because I feel misery as my standard emotion (not like self loathing or anything, I just feel awful all the time)
>>
>>24732504
I am interested
>>
24/M/Aus + Females preferred
1. A gift of cake, I once made this really amazing cake, it was beautiful, I'm a professional baker so I bake a lot at home too.
2. The gift of music, I play guitar drums and bass, was in a band that played around town for a while but mostly just do my own thing at home now.
3. The gift of gab, I like to talk, I like to listen, I collect stories and just love to hear how differently people talk and am super interested in how different "mundane" is for so many people
4. The gift of space, I like clingy girls, and I can be clingy, but I also feel the need for space, a day off doesn't have to involve your partner, an event doesn't have to mean bring your partner along, and just because you're both around each other at the same time doesn't mean you have to be paying attention to each other. I struggle at the start of a relationship when some girls can't just be in the same room or different rooms even doing their own thing.
5. The gift of acceptance, I like everything, I have fun doing anything, so I'm incredibly supportive of what a lot of people would consider weird, but I'm also not against traditional things either. I play baseball, box, work-out, snowboard but also play cardgames, video games, board games and was in a medieval re-enactment group and get off to weird things, life is fun, do what you want.
If those 5 things aren't enough, I'll teach you to snowboard and shout you a free drink every time we go out?
I am ridiculously lazy in summer and ridiculously active in winter, unless you come out with me to the snow or boxing or baseball or something you'll rarely see me in winter, and in Summer you'll find it impossible to get me out of the house unless we're going for a hike.
>>
>>24728667
Let's play 20 questions and sing some christmas songs (badly)

[email protected]
>>
I play a mean fiddle.
>>
>>24726055
25 f Eastern US, I like penis
No STDs. We can get checked together if I really really like you.
Asian (I'm a butterface though)
Honest when you ask, I can't lie, won't cheat
Status/class - people that hate me think I was born into money. The other half respect me bc I've been working since 10yo
Budgeting - I'm frugal except on food, books, and traveling. I can budget, save, and do accounting.
Because I'll take care of him like he will take care of me
I go places, travel often, and swim with fishies. It'll make you want to live.
I'll invoke something in you to be more empathetic, get involved in the community, read, and do the thing you've always wanted to do.
Get hit on, stalked, and harassed often which is odd because I'm plain. I honestly think it's bc I'm Asian.
>>
>>24727718
>being this fake
i can't believe there were actual replies to this one
come the fuck on guys. this is why everyone else looks down on 4chan
>>
>>24733152
>I honestly think it's bc I'm Asian.
that and being a female, orbiters abound everywhere according to last gf
>>
>>24733152
oh hey, you sound interesting.What's your preferred form of contact?
>>

30/m/CO

1. Good lover. You don't get to 30 without eating a lot of pussy and figuring it out.

2. Cultured. Been around the world. Can speak a second language and adapt at literacy and comprehension even if foreign.

3. Athletic. Played college hockey and have a good appreciation for the competitive spirit.

4. Home owner. Have equity and savings. Not financially where I want to be, but much better off than most.

5. My smile can charm... add my deep voice, dark features and I can get most anyone to know when I'm serious.

lol... um, no one should unless I "hit" their checklist

PTSD and maybe the occasional drunk insane version of me. The Army fucked me up.
>>
>>24733295
>You don't get to 30 without eating a lot of pussy and figuring it out.
I don't disagree on your particular experience but I must let you know that this isn't necessarily true.
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
25/M/Mex
I value loyalty a lot, I'll never cheat on you.
Lots of smiles I like make people laugh.
Photos, lots of photos (I'm a photog) be my muse.
Affection and support, I'm here for you always.
I'll always protect you.

Honestly cause I'm pretty amazing.
I'm intense, this is the only life I'll get so why waste it.
>>
>>24733295
>cultured
>can speak two languages
You do realize that's only a special thing if you're an american? Nearly everybody else speaks 2-3 or even more languages.
>>
File: 1480303634617.jpg (31KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480303634617.jpg
31KB, 480x480px
>ASL + Gender preference
22 m tx, straight
a sense of adventure/spontaneity for the more reserved anons.
a lot of knowledge with varying degrees of usefulness, like those daily calendars with a new tidbit for each day you pull off.
levelheadedness when it's really needed, I don't get angry quickly.
I don't have any strange vices and abhor interpersonal drama
I give pretty nice massages, I've been told.
Hopefully because they like me, but otherwise, I'm an up and coming "somebody" who'll be doing more in life than living with mommy.
My friends, who create an autism echo chamber that results in really loud shrieking and so on. We're very close and they'll be put before you sometimes.

line is wtlsee
>>
>>24733152
post face
>>
>>24732326
kickrsouldevourer (i tried yellow pages, didn't work)
>>
>>24732504
cool, kinda bland though.
>>
>>24733152
fuck, i would date you.
>>
>>24733303

True, but I won't lie, it took me a long time to learn. I dated a 35 year old and kind of figured out how to make love with my tongue/fingers to her clit. Since then, I am much better at getting a girl off. A serious learning curve...

>>24733330

Yeah, but when an American speaks two languages... no contest

That said, I'm rusty and no where I once was. Immersion and everyday usage is key. Fuck trying to play computer programs and pretending they are anything but a supplement to being bi-lingual
>>
>>24733449
The most fun kind of other languages to learn are those which are not at all related to any you know.
I've grown up wtih german, then learnt English and french. Got quite bored of learning it since everything just appeared same-y.
Now I'm learning Mandarin Chinese and it's fucking great. Also thinking about maybe picking up some russian later.
>>
>>24733457

Heir geht...

Mein zwiche sprache is deutsch... naturilich

Als in osterreich war, dialekt war sehr hart fur mich... aber hat ich ein frau aus finland,,, sie hilft mich lernen

das war alles in 2011
>>
>>24733462
oh boy. If you plan on speaking german to germans or anyone speaking german fluently, you're going to have to improve a lot.
"Here goes" doesn't exist in german, first of all. You'd use something liiike.. "Legen wir los", though that's not used in the same context. I don't even think there's something that's 100% the same as here goes.

Meine zweite Sprache ist Deutsch (naturally? what do you want to say with that)

Als ich in Österriech war, war der Dialekt für mich sehr schwer zu verstehen, (but you had a woman from finland who helped you learn? or what the fuck.)

Das ist alles 2011 passiert

/soc/ german lessons, now with less sex.
>>
>>24733472

lol

I know how bad my conjugation is and how my expressions as an english expressions don't translate one for one, but when I was there, many german speakers found it endearing... that at least I tried.

What's most difficult now is hearing comprehension as my brain needs almost a reprogram to be in that mindset.

I appreciate you cleaning it up, but I do note that you understood me
>>
>>24733472

I had a girlfriend from Finland (expat) and she helped me speak it as German was also a second language for her, but her English was perfect.
>>
Ich sollte hatte 'freundin' nicht frau gesagt... mein fehler
>>
>>24733479
I only understood you because I speak fluent english. And I wouldn't have understood you at all if you were speaking instead of typing. "zwiche" looks a bit like "zweite", but it doesn't at all sound like zweite.

Just as an example for "only understand because I know english": "hart" literally means hard, like a hard piece of plastic, a hard shell etc. hard as in difficult is "schwierig".
Of course, in colloquial german, hart has been used meaning "difficult" for a bit now, for example "Das war hart für mich", but it's in no way official.

Just as a general nudge: Nearly everyone tends 'translate' idioms literally to another language. That almost never works.
I often see german people writing things like "Who digs others a pit" or things like that, trying to translate things that only exist in german to english, or adapting german grammatical structure to english.
That's why I think it's so great to learn something completely different. You don't get distracted by the similar things, because there are none.
>>
>>24733494

Das ist kul, aber wirklich, fur acht monat, hab ich in osterriech gewohnt...

2011... und jetzt es ist 2016... kannst du mich ein "brake" zu geben? oder nein? funf jahren ist ein lange zeit fur fast kein deutsch benuzten
>>
problematisch... das ist ein bessere wort fur hart? jo?
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
22/f/USA no preference
1. Can cook
2. Good listener
3. Will share drugs with you
4. Good at fixing stuff
5. am stronk like horse
They shouldn't
PTSD and video game addiction
>>
>>24733561
lol
>>
>>24733561
Is me
>>24726075

You sound lovely
>>
>>24733564
thenks

>>24733566
You sound innocent
>>
>>24733582
I've gotten that before

It might be ture. Nonetheless I would still Iike to pick your brain a bit.
>>
>>24733584
Got discord?
>>
>>24733582
sure thing, loser.
hit me up on discord: kickr#3689
>>
>>24733595
No but I'll download it
>>
35/m Iowa I like vagina. All I'm good for, apparently, is my penis. I mean, I'm kinda cute, but my wee wee seems to be the main attraction.
>>
>>24733595
Discord : calijesus
>>
>>24733609
I need some numbers.
>>
>>24733618
Still new to this

calijesus#1691
>>
>>24733624
I'm getting an error when I try to add you. What else do you have?
>>
>>24733705
Kik works?

Kik:finitenight
>>
>>24728435
I can't see myself dating someone who frequents nightclubs, but if his friends invited him out and he was going for a change, I would let him. I wouldn't start dating him unless I didn't trust him. I would probably text him a couple times to see what he's up to and I would want to know who he's with. If he had female friends, I would have to go with him. However, if he really had female friends he wanted to go to nightclubs with, he's not the one for me.

>>24733221
I was being serious...
>>
>>24733809
alright, that's a bit of a shame that you have trust issues, but hey, that's your vision of the couple.
I wouldnt say i go out every week-end on bars or nightclub, but it's nice to have some social life outside the work and couple (even if i prefer joining people with my SO, i was wondering all this only because you said that you prefer to stay at home than going out, wich is fine by me if you let me go too and be there for me if i'm too drunk to drive :p)
>>
>>24732090
Eighteen is a bit under my five-year rule.

Where in New York are you from?
>>
>>24733281
Snapchat
>>
File: 1427747102241.gif (371KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1427747102241.gif
371KB, 500x375px
>ASL + Gender preference
24/M/USA + girls are cute
Got a p decent job with a stable income.
Do my best to always be around to talk/listen assuming I'm not asleep or something.
Loyal/supportive, I like to try and make people happy.
Down to play video games or watch movies together.
Will go wherever together, on a hike in the woods, to the grocery store, maybe your great aunt's birthday if you're into watching me be awkward around old people and family I don't know.
Because they're interested? Maybe my self confidence is too low, but that's a weird question to answer without either trying to be pompous, or just being incredibly desperate. Get to know me first and then decide if I'm worth dating.
I can be rather blunt, some people don't like to put up with that.
I also don't find drug use particularly attractive at all. Drinking itself is a fine line, if you smoke I'd want you to quit, if you're excited about trying new drugs I'm really not the guy for you.
Really, I just kind of think I'm dull. Like, alright to talk to, fun to have as a friend, but not engaging enough to want more out of it. It's shitty, but I've just kinda been living in a shell, waiting to branch out, but now I'm in my 20s and really starting to feel like an adult and almost like I've missed that opportunity.

I do like the idea behind this thread though. It feels little more genuine than what you might get out of an IMT or something.

>>24728745
If you're into it I wouldn't mind chatting.
my kik's: buttsmackenzie
>>
>>24732504
Why do you feel awful all the time?
Btw this is me if you are interested:
>>24728094
>>
>>24732504
I feel you on the standard emotion thing, but mine is more "empty"
I also like animu
Skype is pepperedsalmon
>>
>>24726055
really don't offer anything. I guess I'm not ugly, but I'm not attractive either. As for personality it's shit.
>>
>>24733441
I felt shit when I wrote this and didn't expect a response so I didn't put much effort into it but every person i know has always told me how much of a special snowflake I am ("unique").

>>24735109
I don't think I can handle low self esteem anon. I'm a confident gal who is pretty outgoing and life has picked up for me in the last year or so but I still feel the same level of misery. Probably due to a low level of "happy" drug in my system.

>>24736901
Empty I can deal with. I get it a lot but it usually goes a step deeper into being miserable for me unfortunately. Empty is dangerous though, because there's not much fear there...
>>
>>24728745
Sure why not
Skype is rickdaman69
>>
>>24728745
Hey, if you're still around, where in the US are you?
>>
>>24737541
welp, turns out that I am actually ugly so I really can't offer anything.
>>
What do I offer?

Nothing. Other than stability, eg a job in a career that I enjoy and a house that I own (no mortgage).
>>
File: 000000000000000000000000a.jpg (96KB, 853x640px) Image search: [Google]
000000000000000000000000a.jpg
96KB, 853x640px
>ASL + Gender preference
19/F/NV, men, delicious hairy, testerone filled men.
Lots and lots and lots and lots of depth
Presence
Intimacy
Feeling like your inner world wants to be seen
Alleviation from the stresses of life
I am highly emotionally/intrapersonally inteligent with makes for amazing relationships where it counts.
I had a very very very rough childhood and the after effects still echo outwards to my present life.
>>
>>24740879
Kik? Mine is: Dejects
>>
I know I won't find anyone here but eh

>25 male, like being treated as female, crossdressing, but I don't buy into the HRT/trans/gender pronoun lie.
>quiet, funny, cook, clean, personal onahole
>because im awesome
>i work a lot and i like to do some things alone so i'm not gonna be hanging out with u 24/7

yep.
>>
>>24741006

oh one more thing that I forget because I'm humble

>i am 9/10 level of androgyny godlike status of sexual attraction.

ok now i leave this thread because no one would be leaf and not posting face on 4chan
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
20/F/CA str8
-very supportive and encouraging
-my major will hopefully help me make decent money
-i'll give you romantic surprises (gifts, visiting you at work, etc)
-love to cuddle
-pretty good at making people laugh!
I'll treat you like a prince
Depression and anxiety; the usual 4chan combination. oh, and past sex-related trauma.
>>
>>24733561
>will share drugs with you

where the hell do i find on of these irl?!?

needa druggie gf. im always the one supplying cause my girls arent the brightest.
>>
>>24741444
Do you want to talk?
I know how that is to deal with.
Not because I've dealt with it, but I know people who have.
>>
>>24740879
I'm manly as fuck.
Just thought you would like to know that.
Manly. As. Fuck.
>>
>>24741825
You know what I'm noticing from this thread is that most people are undervaluing themselves. A lot of the downsides listed here are honestly not the end of the world.

You should all be more confident. You're all worth it.

I like this thread. We should make this permanent.
>>
>>24741444
>ca

please be nor cal
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
20/Female/Texas, I prefer men, I have always been interested in women but have never had any sexual experiences with one.

- I will seriously put you before anything, except work maybe.
- I make really fucking good sandwiches and I will make you one probably any time you want
- I'm spontaneous at times, so I'm willing to do anything, but I really enjoy just being in my SO's presence no matter what the circumstances are.
- I'm extremely compassionate, your mental health and needs are incredibly important to me.
- I have a pretty nice ass, huge boobs, and I'm really kinky.

If we mutually like each-other and are both at least semi-stable consenting adults lol

I suffer from chronic depression and I'm extremely insecure. Many of the people I've been with have found it really difficult to console me about my looks.
>>
>>24741871
Interested. But i am in Cali :(
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
23/Male/Germany - females only

-No depression, anxiety or other mental problems also drama free
-I think loyalty and trust are some of the highest values in a relationship, I won't cheat and I'm not overly jealous
-I'm fine with spending a lot of time together as well as granting you space, I'm pretty flexible and can work with pretty much anyone
-Perfectly fine with both indoor as well as outdoor activities (expect clubbing)
-Love watching movies/ tv series/stand-up shows/cabaret, enjoy most music genres and would be down for coop games/ boardgames
-I love to laugh and I'm also quite good at making other people laugh

I'm a great listener, you can talk to me about anything, not easily offended, (sexually) open minded, neither part of the extreme right or left, no imaginary friend but idm if you believe in one. Also non smoker, and not into drugs.

-Shoutouts to my dad: I trim my hair since I started balding at around 17; also I'm quite hairy on pretty much any other body part (and I am able to grow a sick beard)
-I am a minimalist if it comes to decoration

kik: Aquintus64
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
22/m/SE US + I like females exclusively
Fairly handy except cars
Well-composed in public, eloquent speaker, fairly healthy
Naturally dominant in a crowd, good health and clear voice, charisma
Alert all the time, very perceptive and helpful to be around
Homebody, very neat and conscious about my surroundings

I have a very brief track-record, I'm very aware of people's needs and am naturally a nurturing person. Not really looking or expecting anything but it's fun to type these
No job, a little weed smoking, occasional bouts of irrational annoyance at things
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
27/m/usa - Ladies only
1. Complete honesty and stability.
2. A broad sense of humor.
3. Average-to-generally attractive guy getting into working out, so there's that if it's your thing.
4. My hobbies are super diverse, so we're likely to have something in common.
5. I'm willing to be as distant or close as you like.
I'm a self-sustaining guy who aims at self improvement and want to find a partner to share my life with (or at least a portion of it).
I'm pretty laid back and boring in most senses, but I'm open to trying to change this if my partner is more of the out-going type. If left to my own devices, I'll either spend a long night in reading/gaming, or hit the gym for a couple hours.

>>24741871
You sound amazing.
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
29/m/Australia Straight
Financially secure, have almost completely paid off my house
Kind and caring
Completely honest, don't try to be anything I'm not
Intelligent and well spoken, work in the mining industry
Motivated and goal-oriented
My father passed away unexpectedly on Christmas, he was relatively young, and I've noticed I've taken too many things for granted, I intend to change that and try to make the most of my opportunities.
Sometimes I can be too serious, I'm catching it more and more often now though. I'm also incredibly unhealthy, I smoke, I drink, I'm overweight all which I want to change.

Kik: DayOneCannibal

Happy to talk to anyone.
>>
Doing this because why not

>ASL + Gender preference
23/M/Spain I like girls, I also like trans but I'm not sure I'm mentally ready for a relationship with one
1. Probably the most curious person you'll ever meet. I'm always seeking knowledge, so I'm a great conversator and listener.
2. I workout 5-6/7 days a week, not really hard but hard enough to be in good shape.
3. I'm kind of old fashioned in some ways like respect and loyalty. I don't say I wouldn't leave you, but I would never do anything unloyal, so don't expect me to cheat or tolerate cheating.
4. I give good advices and I am generally a social person. I won't be hard for your family and friends to like me.
5. I'm open to try almost whatever thing you want in sex. I'm quite of a sub so expect me to worship you a little. Depending on how you are I may be like a living sexual toy for you.
Expect me to be someone who will be dedicated to both of us happiness.
I am kind of a really cold person outside intimacy, and my humor and point of view in some things are not for everyone. With that you may love me or hate me, I don't think there's a medium point.
>>
>ASL + Gender preference

18/F/Nor Cal + Bi/Pan

>Lots of deadpan humor and sarcasm, hours of entertainment just from one rude source
>A lot of empathy and understanding, I'm used to being a listener for people who need someone to talk to
>A lot of motivation to excel even further and lots of ambition for my own lot in life
>I like to consider myself intelligent and have a passion for STEM and the arts
>I tend to be considered attractive by many and enjoy dressing myself well.

I'm a highly independent person and I'll push you to be a better version of yourself as I push myself to do the same. I am currently a student and have a wide range of interests both within and outside of my education. I know how to stick it out in times of adversity.

>I can have trouble opening up at the same speed that most people normally would
>I don't see it myself, but many people have told me that I can come off as intimidating
>>
>>24742472
NorCal wew.

I'm also in a stem major. Is there a way we can talk?
>>
>>24742472
>>24742479
If you wanna talk kik works? I'll check this tomorrow but i drop it anyways

Kik:finitenight
>>
>>24742472
Smart, sarcastic, slow to open, and near by. Whats your contact?
>>
>>24741871
I'm interested.
My skype is smart0mouse
get at me
>>
>>24732504
skype rpocjiab555
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
18/F/CAN
I'm a good talker, listener. I'm affectionate,
I know how to cook. I make my own money.
I can be a bit of a bone head at times
Because I'm cute loljk
Mever getting drunk and turning into a sob story haha
>>
>>24740879
What is your skype or email? We need to talk!
>>
Bump

>ASL + Gender preference
27/M/WI/Straight
-Don't take things personally very easily, so I end up very patient, honest, and loyal.
-Can cook and much prefer to cook for 2
-Great massages from years of being pressganged into them by my mother
-Well read and can discuss a very broad range of subjects.
-Very luxurious beard.
Because even though I don't cling or fling, I'm always game and always up for a good time.
>Name a thing others will have to put up with when dating you
I'm fairly inexperienced with intimacy, and I have a whole lot of weird interests and hobbies that filled in the void, so it might take a while to warm up to.
>>
>>24742819
Interested skype mr.grey_zone
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
18/M/LA, straight
1. I like to think I'm a pretty adventurous person.
2. As edgy as it sounds, stimulating conversation since I have a lot of interest in a lot of things.
3. Kinda related to the second thing (and also sounds edgy) but philosophical discussion.
4. If you're a creative person I love being able to work with other people's creativity and help create beautiful things.
5. I tend to be pretty positive and optimistic.
I dunno, from what I've heard I'm a pretty funny and interesting person to be around. If you're tired of only dating whiteknights and fuccbois and want to find just a normal guy who's not boring I might be at least worth a shot.
I can be kinda awkward at times, like having trouble responding to compliments or dealing with intense social confrontation. If you're super extroverted and only date guys who are also super extroverted and outgoing I might not be the guy for you. Also I'm only 18 so if that's an instant turn off for you I understand.

If you want to contact me, ask in a response to this post. Also if you're not interested in a relationship but think we could have some good conversations I'm totally down for that as well.
>>
>>24740879
Skype mr.grey_zone
>>
>>24741871
Interested skype: mr.grey_zone
>>
>>24726055
>ASL + Gender preference
25/M/England + I'm into women
Financial security, fairly reserved values, affection, loyalty and sexual dominance
I'm persistent and don't give up, I also have hobbies that involve me being elsewhere if you get sick of seeing me
I don't really have a filter between my brain and mouth, if you are a bit sensitive to words, you probably won't last long around me, my friends, colleagues or family.
>>
>>24742819
You seem p cool. Contact?
>>
>>24744463
>17
Hurry up and delete your post before you get b&, Anonsen
>>
>>24744522
how?
>>
>>24727718
Mary, is that you?
>>
>>24726055
>ASL + Gender preference
28/M/USA + straight
My body's not going to shit like a lot of people my age and I keep it looking good
I will challenge you on a range of subjects. Especially technology, ethics, art, and engineering design
I know how to make you feel feminine and beautiful in private and public
I have the map to a limitless supply of orgasms
I make enough that neither of us can live a comfortable life and am setting up arrangements for a comfortable early retirement.

I'm financially damn good in bed and love giving oral

You have to know two things:
1) You're not the only girl I'm seeing. When we're together, it's just us against the world. But when we're not, I like to keep my options open and live my life independent of you.
2) With every girl I've been with, when it's over, her heart is smashed into a million pieces. Maybe you're different. Maybe not. I don't really care. But you should know.

kik:CriticallyStable
>>
>>24744733
Is Mary a code name? My name isn't Mary...
>>
>ASL + Gender preference
30/M/USA
I have a great career
I'm a caring and intelligent guy.
I have financial stability
I have a good relationship with my family
I'm occasionally witty.

I'd ask you, "why shouldn't they???", but that's the next question. Because I believe I'm a catch.

I work long hours on weekdays.
>>
>>24733561
>>24733582
>>24733595
>>24733618
>>24733705
>>24740879
hmu darthkanite#6623
Thread posts: 208
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.