[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tall Guy Appreciation Thread! I'm all on my own tonight

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

File: tall.jpg (68KB, 880x656px) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
68KB, 880x656px
Tall Guy Appreciation Thread!

I'm all on my own tonight and I've just read loads of random creepypastas so no sleep for me! If any tall guy/any other anons who like tall guys wanna join in and have a chat - that would be fab.

Tell me where you're from, what you're up to, how tall you are, some pics showing how tall you are in comparison etc etc

Have a fun night folks.
>>
6'5 new york
>>
>>24724238
Alright, hello!
I'm from across the pond so idk. Do you say "New Yoyk"? That's what I imagine the typical accent to be like there.
>>
>>24724245

I'm actually not from here haha, only here because school. If anything I'd have a midwestern accent since I was born and raised in that region, hah
>>
>>24724251
Oh right. Where abouts in the Midwest? What you studying?
>>
6'5" australia
>>
>>24724368
Kangaroos! Or something...
Got any pics to show off how tall you are?
>>
6'5" california
>>
>>24724421
I lived in San Fran for like 6 months! California is pretty dope. Which part you from?
>>
>>24724272

Art major :)
>>
6'3, guess i'm on the lower end here.
Funny story, i'm from the netherlands and i used to live with 3 other guys in student accomodations. I was the smallest.
>>
6'3 living in solitude, racist, sexist, antisemitic guy.

I just come here to fuel my hatred and to remind myself why i stay away from people.
>>
6'4 uk 18 m :)
>>
>>24724469
*packs things and re-locates to Scandinavia*

>>24724520
You sound like a delight.

>>24724526
Oh, fellow Britfag! 6'4 is particularly tall here. You must be asked to get things from top shelves all the time.
Pics?
>>
6,0 what am I ?

Also from what height can you call yourself tall ?
>>
>>24724555
Eh, I'd say you qualify. Over 6ft seems reasonable.
That's just from my perspective though (5'5)
>>
>>24724559
Male or Female ?

I think the most important factor is location. 6 ft in S.Corea =/= Nords
>>
>>24724577
I'm a female.

That's true. Like that guy above was saying, at 6'3 he was shorter than a lot of people in the Netherlands!
>>
>>24724586
6 ft is ok in France, I would not say no to an extra 0,1-0,4 ft. When you have poor facial features like me, the taller the better, helps alot for innate charisma/presence .
>>
>>24724614
What do you mean by poor facial features? Nothing beats a tall man with a large nose for me <3 Maybe in a turtleneck? I'm really channelling the Adrien Brody vibes here.
>>
6'4 Canada 20
>tfw you are mildly attractive but you are a hikki neet and spaghetti around girls
>>
File: IMG_3663.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3663.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
6'4"
Merchant Mariner
In New England now
Home is Sacramento
>>
>>24724657
And I can not into mobile picture posting.
>>
>>24724644
Confidence can definitely make up for the lack of other things. You should work on it. Fake it till you make it or something.

>>24724657
Oh boy, my ovaries.
You're a hootie patootie.
So how are you? Any cool plans for Christmas?
>>
File: shesoutofmyleague-sp1.jpg (101KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
shesoutofmyleague-sp1.jpg
101KB, 500x250px
>>24724633
Mildly ugly to average face basically.
Pic related, this face would definitely look better on a tall body than an average.
>>
6'3" Moroccan Dane here, celebrating christmas alone.

Gotten a huuuge wave of depression hitting me during the past week or so, so gonna try to pull through.

Don't really have any pics of me with other people to show because they are all work related and I don't want to disclose that much info, and a lot of danes are tall so it's gonna look weird either way lol.
>>
>>24724668
I don't know, I find the guy on the pic quite attractive regardless.
What is your least favourite facial feature?
No one really sees your flaws the way you do.

>>24724677
Christmas alone sucks, sorry anon.
Life is kind of a bitch sometimes and I don't really know what to say without sounding corny.
Has something happened in your life recently or do you have clinical depression?
>>
6'8" here.
Ohio.
Also fat, so not really in the mood for pics sorry.
>>
>>24724547
Ill send a pic on kik. Sherrifftoast85
>>
>>24724693
That's cool. Pics aren't compulsory!
6'8 is kind of almost freakishly tall though. Do you find that the world isn't really built for people your height? I imagine you'd bump into every existing door frame out there :/
>>
File: Dieudonné.jpg (49KB, 242x334px) Image search: [Google]
Dieudonné.jpg
49KB, 242x334px
>>24724692
I'm mixed.
I look like a younger, more chubby version of pic related.
>>
File: Gangsta Jerome.png (2MB, 1190x796px) Image search: [Google]
Gangsta Jerome.png
2MB, 1190x796px
>>24724692
I've had depression for a few years now but it comes and goes. I think it's because I have started thinking about my ex a lot more lately, because I have less things keeping me busy. Also feel bad because I pretty much have no people around me other than immediate family members I only tolerate. Trying to get back into the dating game when I realize again that my level of attractiveness probably ain't helping me.

The solution is probably just to find something getting me busy. Getting the will to do that is what I am finding hard for some reason. Sometimes I am motivated more than a thousand suns, other times I'm a slump deeper than hell.

How are you doing though, Anon? Thanks for doing this thread too mate.
>>
Pic related is me for anyone curious.
>>24724665
Yeah, I've basically built my whole person on self deprecation and breaking that habit is going to be tough. Once I stop being so hard on myself things should probably get a bit better for me.
>>
>>24724708
Keep on keeping on, anon. I believe in you.
>>
>>24724709

you look like mac from always sunny. (no offense intended love the show)
>>
>>24724696
That's nice of you but I'm not really looking for that sort of stuff.
Feel free to stay and chat though!

>>24724702
That's not ugly at all! I think the only people I'd find ugly is if they have a facial feature that's like insanely out of proportion with the rest of their face. Or bad teeth... that's a turn off.
Even then, that's pretty subjective.
Just smell nice and be confident and you'll probably be okay.

>>24724708
What do you love doing? Like even something like video games?
I do feel you on the whole either I'm extremely interested or completely unmotivated though. There's no in-between. That might be because I get anxious about things easily and am scared of failure.
Have you tried meds?
I'm doing okay, I guess. Can't sleep (it's like 11pm here) and a bit anxious about Christmas/seeing the senpai etc.

>>24724709
Well, I actually think self-deprecating humour is the best because it takes confidence to openly laugh at yourself.
You're not bad looking though!
>>
File: pgjtr.jpg (8KB, 261x192px) Image search: [Google]
pgjtr.jpg
8KB, 261x192px
>>24724709
>>24724709
I know that feel, brother. You can do it. Godspeed, Anon.
>>
>>24724729
I don't consider myself repulsing, but rather not attractive ( by my face atleast )
You're quite friendly, good night !
>>
File: 9H5bhxy.jpg (829KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
9H5bhxy.jpg
829KB, 1080x1920px
>>24724729
I like coding and designing. Obviously I like playing video games and do weeb stuff too, but the former is something I love doing even more. The urge to scope around youtube and facebook is too overwhelming. Never tried meds though.

What makes you anxious about Christmas and seeing your bf?
>>
>>24724755
Right as I sent this, I matched with someone on Tinder. Sweet.
>>
File: get-attachment.jpg (346KB, 916x1632px) Image search: [Google]
get-attachment.jpg
346KB, 916x1632px
I've been told I remind people of Lurch from The Addams Family.
>>
>>24724786
People are butts, anon. You don't. I've been told some pretty shitty things too, assholes are everywhere.

You're better.
>>
>>24724383
not really, only face pics
I know a lot of ppl are attention seeking hete but I'm legit not that good looking

and enough with the kangaroo memes lol
>>
>>24724665
Eh, I'll be on my boat with all the lovely and fun chemicals we transport until the 29th then I'm flying home.

What about yourself?
>>
>>24724547
I think the netherlands are the tallest country in the world! (although we're not part of scandinavia ;))

I currently live in australia and i can definitely tell the people here are shorter. Especially with all the asian influences.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.