[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

One of the most incompetent people I know is about 10x more successful

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1482443195988.jpg (23KB, 480x336px) Image search: [Google]
1482443195988.jpg
23KB, 480x336px
One of the most incompetent people I know is about 10x more successful than I am.

It is both hilarious and concerning.

Has this ever happened to anyone else?
>>
guys
>>
Stop being a cuckie
>>
>>24723568
If he's that much more successful than you are, clearly he's not as incompetent as you think he is.
>>
>>24723568
>successful

Nice spook
>>
>>24724074
Life is like poker. If you're competent, it increases the odds that you will do well but it guarantees nothing. It's perfectly possible for someone incompetent to be very successful, just less likely.
>>
>>24723568
I get where you're coming from desu. My manager - she's extremely good at selling herself but is actually a potato at the actual job.

It is possible. Is this person you mention just really good at bullshitting their way into things?
>>
>>24723568
youre on the wrong board
>>
>>24723568
Yeah, its called being jelly. They clearly aren't that incompetent of they are doing well. Alternatively, your definition of incompetent doesn't fit with the world around you, and so it should be you that changes to adapt
>>
>>24723568
Sonemic will NEVER lunch
>>
>>24723568

They may very well be incompetent at actually doing their job but they're clearly more competent than you at playing the game.
>>
It's not what you know, it's who you know.
Your parents lied to you growing up. Working hard doesn't mean you'll get results.
>>
The fact that you're good at your job is why you're always going to be making someone else money. You think they look for the person who is best at their job to give promotions to?
>>
>>24725518

This.

I have a good degree from a top five uni but I'm single, useless with women and will probably settle for doing a masters since I can't even find a job that pays much more than minimum wage.

My bother is borderline retarded. Like if they checked his IQ, it would be clinically low. Nevertheless, he's got a child with a woman he'll be marrying next year and has a job which pays a middle class wage.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.