[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help /soc/, I'm suicidal and extremely depressed.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: ded.jpg (15KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
15KB, 320x320px
I need help /soc/, I'm suicidal and extremely depressed.
>be 18
>going to college at a prestigious school of Journalism
>smoke weed from time to time, but get homework done and go to class
>always have struggled with school
>there's this girl in my class
>10/10 imo
>eye each other for the first 5 days until she says, "do i know you from somewhere?"
>don't know her from adam
>"Nah, i'm not from here"
>asks for my number
>hook up two days later, best sex ever
>FWB
>talk about being in a relationship
>99.9% busy
>I'm lonely and desperate, so I try really hard to make shit work
>Few weeks pass
>no hookups
>no meeting up except for awkward encounters in class.
>nothing.
>Semester ends
>Get a text from girl
>she's drunk, wants to fuck on the low again
>had a bad relationship
>tfw the reason she never talked to you is because she had a bf the entire time
>grades come back from finals, 1.8 GPA
>Lost all scholarships
>basically cannot pay for college
>fuck up with family
>fuck up relationships with friends
>house sitting for friends rn
I have no job, I have little money, my parents aren't very supportive emotionally/financially because they have their own issues. Feel bad for even asking for help, friends want me to get out more, but I don't want to because I feel worthless.
>Can't do school
>Can't find job
>Can't find partner who won't be fake
>Why Live?
please give me a reason to live.
>>
Try >>>/adv/
>>
>>24721826
That's what you get for being a dudeweedlmao.jpg.

And why do you need a reason to live from random strangers on a chinkanese imageboard? Just look at a mirror and count how many years it's been since you were born, faggot.

Come back in a decade if you still want to kill yourself, kid.
>>
>>24721826
You're still alive. As long as you're not terminally ill, you can change things, and you can grow into happiness. I was suicidal once. Just wait it out. It sucks but it works.
>>
Hey OP dont be suicidal, thats easy to say but life it truly more than what you feel like you are required to do. Find what you love and embrace it and pursue it. Only you can judge you
>>
>going to college at a prestigious school of Journalism

Stopped reading there
Kill yourself
>>
Your 18 fuck off. Get a job. Maybe you should have focused on class instead of getting your dick wet.
>>
>>24721826
You wanna talk with me OP? Kik me at Just.Newc
I'll listen.
>>
>>24721826
>it has no relevance to the story but by the way I'm DUDEWEEDLMAO
>substances, like gender identities and sexualities, are an acceptable surrogate for an actual personality
>and you all need to know about my personality
STOP
Get a job stacking cans like everyone else and stop making a big deal out of it
>>
>>24721871
I wake up every day wanting to kill myself and I have since I was a kid, nearly two decades now, and I'm STILL not making shitty threads like this.

>>24722012
I can and will judge OP, fuck your prerecorded smarmy lines.
>>
>>24721826
You're 18, suck it up and roll with it. Or kys, it doesn't really matter what random people on the internets say. Suicide is fucking selfish but be selfish.
>>
>>24721826
You should visit a Dr. or either take an antidepressant due to your high depression it will give you a push to feel better and start enjoying things more even if you feel right now like shit. There are even more things to be alive in this planet you are just having a bad time, we all have our downsides and we had felt the same but is only a short period of time.
"Suicide is just a permanent solution to a temporary problem"
>>
>>24721826
>please give me a reason to live.
There is no reason to live. Life is shitty, and pointless, and when you die you just go back to the big nothing you came from before you were born, your consciousness and memories forever extinguished.

That said, if you're 18 and have only been depressed for a short period of time, it's worth trying to fix it. At least fake a suicide attempt first, you'll get plenty of sympathy and help from all those people who up until this point have been ignoring your plight, and a referral to a psychiatrist should get you some meds and counselling to get through it.
>>
>>24721826
At least you had sex.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.