[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I go-about finding a nice sugar-daddy that will help enable

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: k16739.jpg (921KB, 2752x2064px) Image search: [Google]
k16739.jpg
921KB, 2752x2064px
How do I go-about finding a nice sugar-daddy that will help enable me to leave my current partner to become theirs?

Things that go in my favor:
I am under 25, good looking and am adept at polite conversation. As I'm short and petite, I make a good Daddy's Little Girl. I'm British, but have no regional accent. I'm well-spoken and well educated. I'm sexually adventurous, even thought I've only ever had 2 male partners. Complete subtlety guaranteed, would suit a married man.

My setbacks are as follows;
I am in such a poor financial situation, that I cannot physically maintain a strong digital presence: I have a crappy old laptop with a shitty webcam, and my phone literally has buttons.
I am already in a relationship of convenience with a much older man. I have no financial freedom or independence.
I cannot host any liaisons, so would have to travel to where said sugar-daddy could accommodate.

Any advice would be much appreciated. Anyone intrigued? let me know and I'll give you my mobile number/e-mail details so we can better acquaint ourselves.
>>
>>24719693

Really? Just really? How about get a job? Save some money? Get out of the shitty relationship you are in?
>>
First of all, where you from? What country? Situations can change pretty drastically depending on where you're from
>>
>>24719693
get a fucking job
or
call the fucking cops
>>
>>24719702
It's not that easy. I only receive £250 a fortnight, and I have to surrender that to my landlord/current daddy

>>24719705
I'm a britfag from the south-west
>>
Get a job and drop that stupid daddy/little garbage
>>
File: 20161206_211459.jpg (263KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20161206_211459.jpg
263KB, 640x480px
I could be daddys Barbie sex doll
>>
>>24719708
>I have to surrender that to my landlord/current daddy

lmao you dont ~have~ to do anything
>>
File: 20161005_144846.jpg (282KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20161005_144846.jpg
282KB, 640x480px
>>
>>24719726
Post your contact info for starters.
>>
>>24719708
If you throw me a snap or a kik I could definitely kick in some extra revenue, and of course talk about the previously mentioned topic of how to get above it
>>
>>24719693

how seriously are you considering this life change? is this just a whim? or are you considering making a full-on, life-altering change for the better?
>>
File: 20161206_212824.jpg (285KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
20161206_212824.jpg
285KB, 640x480px
>>24719802
Will y be my daddy
>>
>>24719821
I'd be your daddy... damn
>>
timestamp first..
kik: itssofresh
>>
a
>>
>>24719821
tits and timestamp and ill consider paypaling you 50 bucks for starters
>>
>>24719693
Some thoughts. I'm a 37 year old executive with a 26 year old wife (and we both share another 26 year old sub), so I have a passing familiarity with the big/little scene. Some observations:

- you don't seem to be bringing anything to the table that the prospective sugar daddy can't get himself. Money and power and accomplishment make men more visible... They then have their pick of the women who have noticed that visibility. That's all status does - it makes you more visible. In the end the chemistry and compatibility are going to determine the relationship, and the kind of guy you'd want would want a woman who can pull at least some of her own weight. Most C-level types fear and shun the very hint of a gold digger.
- the type of person who WOULD enter the kind of relationship you are proposing would leave you in a similar situation to where you are... without agency or autonomy. The type of person who would throw money at a young woman as a status symbol or strictly for sex will treat it as any commercial transaction - they will pay only as much as they have to to get what they want.

TLDR: offer more emotionally/be interesting as a person or get a job because you come across as cheap trade and cheap trade won't give the financial independence ever, and certainly not in an era of austerity. The type of person who says they're okay with what you propose are not going to give you
what you want.
>>
>>24719693
>>24719865

Critique aside here's some advice. Go on FetLife, join groups for littles seeking daddies or whatever your goal is, and populate your profile with interesting things like original writing or artwork or humor. You still have a low chance of getting what you want but it's the most straightforward means of doing so.
>>
>>24719865
Yeah pretty much. I'm 34 and make pretty decent money. Enough to support another person fairly easily anyway. But why would I want to when there are plenty of more independent women to date who aren't going to be a burden?

The only people I could see being interested in this kind of relationship would be the guys who are only attracted to young women, but they're too old themselves to get one without paying for it.
>>
>>24719865
What about me? I'm a med student, 6'1, fluent in German, sexually adventurous.
>>
>>24719897
That's demographic information. Hobbies, interests? Creative endeavors? Unless a prospective daddy needs German tutoring I don't see what the value proposition is here.

Re: "sexually adventurous," know this: no woman is as sexually adventurous as one who is truly in love with their partner - they will do anything to make their partner happy (as evidence, read some Dan Savage and look at all the women who are gladly obliging and getting into their men's fetishes). For a rich and powerful man, who is unattached, the goal is to find that woman.

In an era of open relationships and polyamory, the trope of the rich and powerful man in a sexless marriage is rapidly disappearing. Even then, it makes more sense for them to release their sexual urges on an ad hoc basis via a call girl rather than maintain the upkeep of side minge.

This then leaves the DD/lg fetishists, but as with any fetish, it is FANTASY - they'd want someone who can maintain some level of autonomy.
>>
>>24719914
Hobbies? Well, i do chemical nanoparticle reserach. I work with a team trying to solve the problem of water reduction to reduce the cost of energy bills for millions of families. I'm an avid painter( i prefer acrylics). I like to travel, cook, and read. I enjoy dark minimal techno music. I would talk you with me to the famous German club Berghain.
>>
I also have been a ballet and tap dancer for 15 years.
>>
how about getting a real job like everyone else? or just admit you dont mind and get into prostitution instead of hiding behind tumblr memes
>>
>>24719941
I have a job.
>>
>>24719926
So make a FetLife account with your acrylics and blog about your water research. Hell, make a post where you explain zeta potential for dummies or why things are coated with PEG to make them nonreactive, or some of the exciting applications of qdots... That should draw attention.

You want a man with status and means, and men want women who offer value. Making a FetLife and nerding out on it will draw attention and highlight your value.
>>
>>24719693
>>24719712
>>24719726
>>24719821
HOW DISGUSTING
Why don't you start treating yourself with some fucking respect.
Cause if you do not men wont treat you with respect either.
My first reaction of your pictures was was with disgust. You look like a slut a filthy whore.

Delete this threat and decide what you want to do with your life, get a skill, a job, or go and get a degree.

You may not listen to this now, but many years from now when you start to get old and have to look after many of your bastard children.
SUGAR DADDY WILL DROP YOU INSTANTLY.
>>
>>24719693
You sound disgusting.
>>
>>24719985
I have two degrees.
>>
>>24720003
Then why are you doing this then ????
Its actually quite sad you are a good looking lass and your putting pictures of yourself on this website.
Not just nude pictures but your face as well telling the internet you want to be sex doll
GROW UP
>>
>>24720003
Two degrees but not one ounce of drive or common sense to put the critical thinking skills, that you acquired throughout your study, to your situation in order to find a solution.

Two degrees, did your daddy pass those exams for you too or did you use your own brain? I'm getting at independence here. You're clearly independent enough to study and pass, but you're not independent enough to be... independent?

p.s If it's you in the OP image, das fucking hot. Noice pose.
>>
>>24719693
what's your kik?
>>
>>24720016
The nude picture isn't me.
>>
>>24720028
Fail.
>>
>>24720003

Look, you're trying to get into a rich man's pocketbook. Nanoparticles are actually a great analogy.

You can either come in transitionally (like a metallic) but the reward/the respect you earn will be small (like metallics are - 30-50nm).

You can come in by having a whole lotta big personality (like a 120nm liposome), you've got to work to earn trust and build a true two-way connection (like evading antibodies) but the reward is bigger

Right now you're coming across as micellar - great in theory but it falls apart when it touches because you're not offering or seeking emotional connection, which is the analogy to the CMC here.
>>
>>24720016
My money's on this is a DD/lg fetish thing and she gets off on Daddy holding the purse strings, but her current is not doing a great job. That, combined with milllenial malaise and real economic austerity

My advice is, find the money elsewhere and get your DD/lg kicks via the kink community
>>
>>24720033
You're projecting majorly by the way. You're one sample of one 'wealthy daddy' - if that's even true. You can't speak for what all wealthy dudes want, nor should you be passing off your own personal preferences as fact.
>>
>>24719693
You look beautiful and sound smart and interesting. You have talents. I think you could suit me but im not in a position to take you up.

Do the fetlife thing, get a profile that shows what you have to offer. Ignore judgemental asses.
>>
>>24720028
You have made a fool of yourself, DELETE THIS THREAD.
You have also told everyone that your from the south west of the UK posted your face pictures and nude pics.
YOU HAVE BROKEN EVERY RULE ON WHAT NOT TO DO ON THE INTERNET
DELETE THREAD FOR YOUR OWN GOOD
>>
>>24720033
I'm just like every other girl...trying to get to a higer energy level .
Thanks for your analogy.
>>
>>24720055
No your not
>>
>>24720051
Lol
>>
>>24720055
Wieso sprichst Du deutsch? Bist du deutsch? Oh ja, titten oder raus!
>>
>>24720079
Geboren und gewachsen.
>>
>>24720051
creepy OP is posting this girls face on /soc/ for months now and people still bite so hard
>>
>>
Will ich nicht zeigen. Nein!
>>
Go on seeking arrangement. I'm ugly as hell and get offers all the time.
>>
>>24720099
What does the rest of you look like?

kik?
>>
>>24719926
>chemical nanoparticle reserach

these sound like greasy virgin male hobbies to me
>>
>>24719693
Get a job.

Also, your nails are ugly, and you're fat.
>>
File: 20160517_104844_14824436402811.jpg (461KB, 1440x1920px) Image search: [Google]
20160517_104844_14824436402811.jpg
461KB, 1440x1920px
>>24720214

Pic related.
>>
>>24719693
you need to network youre way into different social situations
youll never find a good one online
>>
It seems like this thread is filled with people that has no relation knowledge or interest in the subject. I was in an abusive relationship and got out of it by the help of a daddy. If you're pretty, nice and intelligent it won't be hard getting a nice daddy. They're all referring to wealthy men that wouldn't be into helping someone out for the kind of relationship you're offering but that's exactly what real daddies are about. They get as much out of it as you do. People on here only respond to the idea of sugaring but aren't into it themselves. It's getting advice from people that know nothing about it.
Joining any site daddy related will give good outcomes but be alert on scampers.
>>
>>24720099

Das heißt nicht "gewachsen". Nicht in dem Fall. Außerdem: bilde mal einen aussagekräftigeren Satz. Halte das für einen Fake, Frau Google Translate.

tl;Dr sounds like fake, partly wrong
>>
Apparently there are a lot of whores with no self respect in Germany.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.