[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There was an interesting FtM thread that ran to nearly 300 replies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

There was an interesting FtM thread that ran to nearly 300 replies before falling off the board a few days ago, thought I'd give it another try.
>>
Any FtM's want a submissive sissy gay boy to ride their strapons?

Asking for a friend.
>>
>>24719216
Topping girlies and girls with a strapon is super fun. I've always been hugely into cute crossdressers too, bonus points if I can dress them up and do their makeup to my liking
>>
>>24719410
I feel like a strap on would just remind me of what I don't have too much for me to enjoy it. Fingers crossed for penis transplants in the next few years.
>>
>>24719435
Shucks, not even a prothesis or a feeldoe? I guess my dysphoria isn't too focused on my bottom parts, but I understand what you mean
>>
>>24719435
That's shit because lab cocks are probably a long way off yet and fuck getting the vag inversion. You don't feel you can channel your yearning into other aspects of your image?
>>
File: IMG_6968.jpg (256KB, 960x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6968.jpg
256KB, 960x1199px
>>24718993
>>24718993
i wanna start T but i don't think it will help too much with my completely effeminate face
>>
>>24719572
Have you any contact info?
>>
>>24719580
i kinda tend not to give it out because i've met some creepy people around here
>>
>>24719589
Would you mind if i give you mine? And if you want we can talk
Kik: velrase
>>
>>24719572
Good interesting choice of glasses frames.

Your face is angular and will only sharpen up from T from what I've seen.
>>
>>24719640
to elaborate a little more
>>24719572
your already have a good andro style, you could go either way as it is
if you were unsure I wouldn't want to pressure you, but if you feel you really are trans I would say that you could start down that path for surem you could pass easily with a bit of sense
>>
>>24719686
the 'm' of "surem" was meant to be a comma
>>
>>24719640
this is really encouraging!
the glasses aren't actually glasses i was down at the beach and accidentally busted my aviators
>>
>>24719750
I wasn't trying to be encouraging though, I was just being honest, you know? If that's you just fucking go for it.
>>
>>24718993
Thanks OP for remaking this
I'm the OP of the last one and I was considering making a new one but life got in the way.
>>24719216
I'd be into that as long as he were able to switch or be vers.

using the same pic as before, just because I can, and because I'm too lazy to take a new one.

also will provide kik on request
>>
>tfw masc straight trans guy on T whose a total beta male in bed and just wants to be tied up and dominated by a woman
ive had a little luck with this fetish but its hard to look for someone when it seems like everyone looking for trans men is an annoying cis male lol.... :,U
>>24720912
dude im not trying to be mean but that makeup looks really weird
>>
>>24720953
Cis male here..I got no complaints..just compliments.
>>
>>24719443
feeldoes are pretty impossible to use for me, even the "slim" version has an insertion thats way too big, but then again ive hardly penetrated myself
>>
>>24720953
oh okay thanks.
Sorry I just posted that photo because it's one of the few photos where I feel masculine.
>>
Chubby horny ftm 3 yrs T no surgery

Like guys and girls and other ftms

Kik:Mangrypikachu
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.