[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls, would you date a guy with this kind of hairline? Guys,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20161222-092315~2.jpg (238KB, 1297x1116px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20161222-092315~2.jpg
238KB, 1297x1116px
Girls, would you date a guy with this kind of hairline?

Guys, how do you deal with losing your hair? Own it? Shave it? Transplant?
>>
just deal with
you'll get wrinkles, enlarged prostate, haemorrhoids etc etc

that's just life, bro
>>
>>24718314
Same question for the girls, but make it a bald spot in the back instead.
>>
I constantly freak I'll lose my hair pretty sure I slowly am will.Have a hair line like that at around 40 or 50 would shave short style accordingly get a good barber/stylist. There's no shame in asking your barber/stylist what can you do to make me look attractive
>>
>>24718337
Also your cut isn't bad...
>>
>>24718319
But I'm 22 bro. I feel like this is a universal turnoff for girls my age. I don't wanna miss out on my youth, man.
>>
>>24718344
Thanks, that's literally the first time hasn't told me how ugly it is.
>>
>>24718314
I'm a straight man, so my opinion means nothing, but there's no shame in losing your hair. It happens to some and doesn't to others. The only unfortunate thing in your case is your youth, especially if you have a young face. That just means you'll grow into your appearance. But the reality is that's true for many men, hair loss or not, simply because of the way men often age in their 20s and 30s.

I think your haircut is fine. But experiment if you want to.
>>
File: mepicParty.jpg (234KB, 720x1278px) Image search: [Google]
mepicParty.jpg
234KB, 720x1278px
>>24718314
shave it
me now
>>
File: mepicH.jpg (39KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
mepicH.jpg
39KB, 640x480px
>>24718612
Me a couple of weeks ago. It took a long time coming to grips with it, but there are almost no cases where balding looks better than being bald.
>>
>>24718612
You're lucky you've got a solid jawline and cheek bones, they're essential to looking good with a shaved head. Your ears don't stick out either. You'll look even better when you're reaching mid 20's and mature more, you'll probably be able to work your facial hair more too by then.
>>
>>24718614
it wouldn't be so bad if your head wasn't so large and abnormally shaped desu. You have my sympathy.
>>
It's just hair.

I will never understand why so many of you on here are such BITCHES about losing hair. It's completely natural once you're an adult.
Shave it off and grow some facial hair or bulk up.

Nut the fuck up about it.
>>
>>24718614
you looked better here honestly
>>
man things happening to man
stop being fucking insecure
also stop listening to anons and pretending theyre somehow representative. most people here are fucked in some way
>>
>>24718612
ayy lmao
>>
>>24718938
>most people here are fucked in some way

I'm tall, dark and handsome. An exotic gem. I'm that "take your girl" kind of guy. I walk the streets to give the public a chance to witness my glory and they appreciate it.
>>
>>24718967
whatever man
>>
>>24718830
>I will never understand why so many of you on here are such BITCHES about losing hair
Because it's one of the main things women care about?
1. Confidence
2. Height
3. Hair

Sure, not having one of these things is fine. But being bald PLUS short or shy is objectively a major disadvantage. Statistically, your chances of finding a mate are much lower.
>>
>>24719030
>muh stats

Stop being a bitch nigga bitch njgga
>>
>>24718830
Except losing your hair is a death sentence for 90% of men since they don't have enough masculine features to pull of going bald.

>J-just go bald like, you will look like S-statham!

Yeah right, people have legit concern over their hair.

I also wonder what kind of cuck genetics you need to have to go bald before you are even 40 lmao.
>>
>>24719035
>somehow bald genetics have survived until today
>beta makes think they can't reproduce

Top kek
>>
>>24718967
Shut up dennis reynolds
>>
>>24719037
>calls people beta
Ok champ.
>>
>>24718314
Get on minoxidil, I'm already a month into using the stuff and its already regrowing hairs on areas that were slick bald. Also look into an anti androgens such as finasteride or dutasteride.
>>
>>24718614
this looks bad
>>24718612
but this looks like you have cancer.

Maybe just start buying a lot of hats?
>>
>>24718337
Good baseline is to go by how your maternal grandfather's hairline went. Quirks of genetics is that baldness is inherited from the mother's side.
>>
>>24718612
You have a baby face which never looks good with a shaved head. On top of that your head is huge/a weird shape. So honestly, not a good look at all. First thought was cancer patient, no joke.
>>
>>24719212
>cancer patient
Like this is a bad thing, fake cancer patient, get pity sex from chicks. Easy peasy.
>>
>>24719035
because most people have a high body fat and the sudden change can be shocking
doesnt mean its a dead sentence
>>
>>24719316
Lowering your bodyfat is a cope, if you don't look good at 13-15% range you are not good looking.

Good luck with that Auswitzsch mode you are trying to run just to give an impression of some bones in your faces lmao.
>>
>>24719330
you dont need to starve yourself. you need a healthy low-fat diet. if you look at the old greek statues they all had round heads. the ideal was different because of their entirely different eating habits and diet.
we can agree that short hair looks better with masculine features, to achieve that you need low-body fat and a workout routine. im not gonna take the time and effort to search for countless before & after pictures. and obviously not everyones gonna be a brad pitt, but guess what, youre also not the smartest person in the world and it affects your life probably just as much if not more than your looks.
good luck with this depressed pessimistic world view, im sure youre a good company and it will take you far man
>>
>>24719346
>low body fat
I will repeat, if you don't look good with average body fat%, you don't have much potential.

>muh depressive worldview
I'm not an ugly cunt, so w/e.
>>
>>24719367
sure man, you dont seem desperate at all

carry on
>>
>>24719371
Keep projecting and coping with your premature baldness lmao.
>>
>>24719374
im not balding, talk about projecting
you just sound like almost everyone on /fa/ which contains a bunch of underage faggots with severe self-esteem issues
>>
>>24719386
>/fa/
lmao, just a bunch of retards thinking that clothes can fix a bad face and severe autism.
>>
>>24719390
you must have a really beautiful face if you need to shove it to everyones face on a sri-lankan anime imageboard man
without any proof of course
why im even wasting my time
>>
>>24719393
Why would I post my face online, faggot lmao?

What I say is true though, bad face is just as unfortunate as disability.
>>
>>24719402
ok, lmao
its a 18+ site though
>>
>>24719225
Lmao. Good luck with that.
>>
Get on Finasteride and look into a transplant. I've been on Finasteride for a year and my hair has maintained with slight thickening
>>
>>24719035
>I also wonder what kind of cuck genetics you need to have to go bald before you are even 40 lmao

Obviously they've had to make up for that in other ways, like having a bigger cock and being more intelligent :)
>>
You look like my old middle school science teacher. Mr. Lus, that you? It's been damn long...
>>
>>24720758
Top cope.
>>
>>24720773
Nah m8, it's simple logic, how else would such genetics prevail? There has to be something to make up for it or natural selection would weed them out.
>>
>>24718314
Man here. I like your hair line I think it looks distinguished.
>>
Started losing my hair at 19.
26 now and practically completely bald, got a full horseshoe.

Regularly cut myself down to 3-4 m. This spring I plan to try out going completely hairless.

I got a pretty good beard-growth, so that kinda makes up for it. Hell, the loss of hair accentuates my beard, and without a beard my bald head would be more noticeable.

I feel your pain though, but just try to own it. That's pretty much all you can do. Better get used to it and to what you can.

Keyword is: Don't have a look that makes people think you want to try and hide your baldness. Cause you can't hide it.
Own it, then people don't even notice.
>>
>>24718314
I've had a hairline almost that bad my whole life. I usually have it long enough to cover, but sometimes that just makes it more obvious. It depends on the rest of your head shape and face to say what's the best thing to do with it, but there's nothing wrong with pulling your hair back and owning it. Sometimes that looks the best.
>>
>>24720792
Not necessarily. It just means they've become the new below average and whatever the Ba was before should no longer exist
>>
File: baldi.jpg (44KB, 432x628px) Image search: [Google]
baldi.jpg
44KB, 432x628px
have big forehead, thin hear.... i shaved my head, and this is the result, as long as youre confident about youre look, youll be fine.
pic related, me
>>
>>24721816
your** my b, im drunk. but yeah, if you are worried about what women are looking for, you wont be happy, be yourself, thats the only way you will be happy. if they care about hair so much they will be boring and shallow, with a 2/10 personality, so you wont be missing out at all.
>>
File: baldi2.jpg (121KB, 800x571px) Image search: [Google]
baldi2.jpg
121KB, 800x571px
>>24721828
shoulda just posted another pic, but yeah man, get a buzz, 1 all around will make you look decent as look as you smile and look confident :D
sorry for the multiple replied, just tryna help a brotha out
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.