[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I really wanna eat my fresh cum but always wimp out. If anyone

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I really wanna eat my fresh cum but always wimp out. If anyone can help me I would greatly appreciate it.
Kik - SteZombie93
>>
>>24717292
Just lay down, jack off, and let the cum go over your hand and lick it off. If you think of it like cleaning yourself off instead of eating it you'll have a much easier time of it.
>>
>>24717292
Try to jack off directly to your own open mouth at first.
It depends but by my experience it tastes pretty good.
>>
Never tried it but what about jacking off and cumming into a cup/glass and then when you're in the mood again it's there for you to experiment. Maybe put it in the fridge or something?
>>
>>24717292
It's a bit tough, but just before you cum, stop. It's this sweet spot for me where i will let out some cum, but wont finish. I can still continue jerking, but now with cum in my mouth.
>>
drugs help a lot lol, I started with some saran wrap over my face and started cutting small holes near mouth and nose to breath of course, eventually you will say fuck it and just nail yourself, but morality usually kicks in.

you can prop your mattress up on the far end with a piece of furniture too so you are almost vertical but you don't have to hold yourself up.
and you're kind of stuck and if you miss you will make a miss so you kind of have to hit yourself

also use ziplock bags and just save for a couple hours, then warm it back up by putting bag into hot water. this is probably best way

one time I had 2 loads saved.. was fun, I'm pretty straight too
>>
>>24717292
Try cumming into a small glass or something. Then just get a little bit on your finger and lick it off.

Mine smells kind of like bleach but tastes like salty water. I only tasted it once and my curiosity was sated.
>>
Learn to ruin your orgasms and you won't get the drop after you cum.

It won't be a full orgasm but what do you care, you only want the cum you little faggot.
>>
just go for it. add it to your bucket list if you want. it should be something you try at least once. you should know what it tastes like so you can tell the girls "it doesn't taste bad because i tasted it, now keep sucking"
i would cum when laying down and it would get all over my hand and i would clean it off. i also would self-fellate, but i don't do it anymore
>>
>>24717292
have you tried the aim at your own mouth method
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.