[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can some other femanons post pictures of their bellies from the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 11

Can some other femanons post pictures of their bellies from the front and side (mainly side)? I have body dysmorphia and my belly is the thing I fixate on the most, so I want to see other peoples' so I can normalise it. There aren't many places where you can find side views of bellies.

Sitting down, standing up, lying down. Post your bellies, folks.
>>
I like this idea, and I really like side profile views.
>>
File: pkIjrTt.jpg (244KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
pkIjrTt.jpg
244KB, 1932x2576px
>>24711726
I guess I'll set the ball rolling then. My belly after eating lunch.
>>
File: IMG_3233.jpg (77KB, 682x634px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3233.jpg
77KB, 682x634px
tfw i wish i could gain weight
>>
>>24711753
Dude here, sorry for creeping, but your belly is really cute! So are the stretch marks. Have a good one femanon!
>>
>>24711766
You have such a cute tummy!

tfw i wish i could lose weight healthily instead of my usual regime :(
>>
>>24711780
why are you losing weight?? you look p thin already from what i can see
>>
File: iQ5wgRr.jpg (211KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
iQ5wgRr.jpg
211KB, 1932x2576px
>>24711777
Thank you, I just hate the pudginess at the moment. I used to be so much slimmer, and I've gained weight recently after "recovering" from my eating disorder. Having a hard time coping.
>>
>>24711785
oh god can you please stop ;_; you look really good! you should just stay where you are now
>>
File: gfaRmQh.jpg (284KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
gfaRmQh.jpg
284KB, 1932x2576px
>>24711783
Because I don't like the way my stomach feels and looks when I sit down at the moment. Even just -10lbs I'd be happy. Pic related.

When I wear something tight, all I can see and focus on is pudge.
>>
>>24711792
Actually, no, I say "just 10lbs and I'd be happy" but I know that's not true!

This thread is kind of an exercise in body positivity for me. Pudge can be cute.
>>
>>24711753
>>24711792

You look beautiful to me. Very feminine and very real.
The stretch marks are asking to be caressed as well. I'm not overly fond of women that are too fit and lean. You look just right to me. >>24711795
>this thread is kind of an exercise in body positivity for me.
We don't have enough threads like that to be honest.
>>
>>24711792
HAHA you're joking right oh my god?
i'm gonna be totally real with you, i had a friend who used to be super chunky but lost a shit ton of weight due to a thyroid disorder and the first thing she noticed when she was thin was "holy crap, my stomach folds like yours does!" because i had previously bitched to her about how i would get lines in my stomach whenever i'd sit for too long

like honestly that literally is a thing that skinny people tummies do, especially when you slouch

>tfw when i was younger my friend punched me in the stomach because she thought i had abs when it was just my lines from sitting. it fucking hurt
>>
>>24711803
This is useful to know. Thanks. It's difficult to separate myself from my own insecurities, but hearing about other peoples' experiences of their own bodies is super useful.
>>
File: IMG_3236.jpg (150KB, 876x1103px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3236.jpg
150KB, 876x1103px
like see, i'm around 110 pounds at 5'8 and this shit happens to me
>>
oops my id keeps changing cuz i used mobile
i'm both whatever this one is and >>24711816
>>
>>24711792
>>24711816

The pudge is more of a result of your sitting posture than your weight or potential chubbiness. Not that there is anything wrong with a bit of pudge. I prefer that to be honest with you ladies.
I'm a guy that's in incredible shape and I have have 'ripples' too when I don't sit properly.
>>
>>24711826
yeah exactly!! that's why i think it's really lame she's basing having to lose weight off of that alone
>>
>>24711816
This is something people (me included) have a hard time realizing is normal, and doesn't mean we are fat. Position has a major effect on how our bellies look, our skin i's malleable and folds sometimes. That doesn't mean we are fat. (I actually am fat but that's beside the point).

Every tummy in this thread is attractive so far, and nobody thats posted should feel that they need to change.
>>
>>24711816

Looks cute to me. Also looks like you have some nice boobs from your first pic.
>>
>>24711841
wrong person buddy
>>24711838
tummies are fucking weird, man
>>
>>24711826
I still have a little pot belly depending on where in my cycle I am. Just depressing when that's all you can see when you look down.
>>
>>24711843
Definitely weird, but for some reason that's one of the first things I notice about a girl after the face. Every time I'm asked if Im a boob or butt guy I respond with neither, because I'm a tummy guy.

Doesn't have to be flat, doesn't have to be free of stretch marks....just has to be attractive.

I'm weird as fuck.
>>
>>24711846

Hormones do probably influence things, I hadn't really thought of that. Please don't feel depressed about your body. You really do look wonderful I think.
How would you feel about taking a full body side view picture like the example you showed in the OP? I think you'll find that you are really proportioned the way you are.
>>
File: svi1ciA.jpg (812KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
svi1ciA.jpg
812KB, 4032x3024px
>>24711846
not a side view, but relevant, 'cause this view also makes me feel uncomfortable
>>
>>24711864
That's a super cute tummy.

Ain't nothing wrong there, and that angle is also not the most flattering for even the most flat tummies. You're rocking a sexy belly. Be proud of it.
>>
>>24711864

Why does that makes you feel uncomfortable? You seem to be at a healthy weight, and not everyone can see their private parts when they look down. Do you feel like the pants are too tight?
I like the slippers! Very cute, and they look incredibly warm.
>>
File: d45ysgc.jpg (243KB, 1932x2576px) Image search: [Google]
d45ysgc.jpg
243KB, 1932x2576px
>>24711882
I suppose just knowing that one time in my life, my belly went in, rather than out, makes me long for it to do so again.

>>24711861
close as possible to the pic
>>
>>24711907

I hate to be the one to break it to you, but damn you're hot. Great proportions and great posture.
Having seen 'the bigger picture' I would argue that you are really too focused on your stomach, when you have so many other fantastic assets that compliment your core. You're a great looking woman. We all have our insecurities or body parts we aren't 100% happy with, and that's okay!
>>
>>24711925
I suppose it's all in the angle as well. I see myself from above, or from the side and slightly above (in a mirror) and I never see myself moving. I only ever see myself in a snapshot.

This has so far just been a thread of mainly me being reassured by people that my belly is, in fact, normal.

But other people should join in :(
>>
>>24711953
I would join in and embarrass myself but I'm a dude...and nobody wants to see that.

I might make a thread for anybody to post belly pics.
>>
>>24711962
do it! an open-for-all thread to normalise bellies :D
>>
>>24711953

There's nothing wrong with getting a little reassurance. You're right by saying that most people don't get this look at themselves. We're used to our own perspective and the limitations that can have on constructing a healthy self image.
You really shouldn't feel bad abut this. Besides, where's the harm in having your moment in the spotlight? You're great, and courageous to post yourself like this despite not being exactly sure about your own image.
More people might catch on later. Patience is a virtue.
>>
You lot are a wonderful bunch.
>>
File: tumsfor4chins.jpg (67KB, 676x364px) Image search: [Google]
tumsfor4chins.jpg
67KB, 676x364px
>>24711953
It's all about perspective.
Bonus: my messed-up frame and lack of muscle mass.
>>
>>24712007

You're pretty toned already I think. I certainly appreciate the multiple angles, that's fun.
How did you end up with this frame? There's something going on with the left side, but I can't quite put my finger on it.
>>
File: IMG_7216.jpg (858KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7216.jpg
858KB, 2576x1932px
sure thing femanon, I like this idea <3
>>
File: IMG_7217.jpg (809KB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7217.jpg
809KB, 2576x1932px
profile view
>>
>>24712074
>>24712079
Lovely!

>>24712007
I have one rib that sticks out more than the other (or maybe the other sticks in more...). I agree with the other anon, you already look pretty toned!
>>
>>24712047
Honestly, I have no clue. Doctors have never mentioned anything despite having lower back pain on the left side. It's definitely become much more pronounced throughout the years.
>>
>>24711984
It's nice to see a little positivity on 4chan once in a while.
>>
>>24712162
I know!

I do a course on online language, and the tutor is always talking about how 4chan is this horrible place where people tell you to kill yourself in every thread.

I mean, I know that by saying this now, someone will consequently tell me to kill myself, but until now it's been lovely! :D
>>
>>24712079
You have a beautiful body and a perfect tone in my eyes :)
>>
>>24712169

I was going to tell you to have a lovely day and I hope you look fabulous doing it. I mean kys.
>>
>>24712169
It depends on where you go and when, honestly. A lot of people like to shitpost and will totally tell you to kys. Others are chill. 4chan just runs the gamut of human personality. They aren't all awful. They aren't all nice. People just like to polarize things.
>>
>>24712178
>>24712191
Oh you are all so nice!
>>
>>24712194
I'm glad you haven't run into any problems. Your stomach isn't abnormal or ugly. Just keep fighting that idea. It can definitely be tough at times. Have a great day.
>>
>>24712191
True. I think the whole "4chan is a cesspool of human garbage" thing is just a classification brought on by /b/.

Cause that place really is pretty terrible.
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.