/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After seeing the abysmal Tinder matches I've gotten, I've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: plastic-surgery-safety.jpg (682KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
plastic-surgery-safety.jpg
682KB, 714x1000px
After seeing the abysmal Tinder matches I've gotten, I've decided I need plastic surgery.

Has anyone on /Soc/ ever gotten plastic surgery to improve their looks? If so how did it go? Any tips as to what to look for in a surgeon?
>>
post before pic
>>
>>24709392
Just work on your body instead, and make that the focus of your pics. It'll be much more successful.
>>
>>24709565
Okay, will do in a bit after I get home from work.

If anyone has had work done, how did you identify your physical shortcomings in order to correct them? Asking a friend? Asking a surgeon? I'd be worried that the former would sugarcoat things, and the latter would overexaggerate for a quick buck.
>>
Kek

Just kek man your self esteem is that bad you think surgery will fix your issues? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>24709577
So 'get abs and show them off' kind of thing? I've got a pretty lean figure and dress well, but I still find that almost none of my Tinder matches fall in the 'attractive enough to seriously date' category
>>
>>24709601
My self esteem is fine, I just have worse bone structure than 90%+ of the population and kind of a fucked up nose from breaking it in hockey, which happens to drop me into the ugliest 10% of the population.

I've always dated way outside of my league out of sheer confedence, hence my inability to lower my standards to match my looks, but I'm fucking tired of being the ugly guy who has to jump through hoops to date. Plus Tinder negates charisma completely when it comes to who matches you.

I just want to be on an even playing field, is that so wrong?
>>
>>24709586
Personally I would never consider something like corrective surgery unless you have something that really looks awful like massive over/underbite or bent/broken nose.
>>
>>24709609
Cut if you're a guy, skinny if you're a girl. And make sure your profile isn't dumb, though if you're a girl it doesn't matter much.
>>
Post face pic
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.