[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I cum in my girlfriend's pussy but didn't penetrate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

If I cum in my girlfriend's pussy but didn't penetrate her does that still make her a virgin? If she gets pregnant would that be a virgin conception?
>>
Is her hymen still intact?
>>
>>24707189
Your hymen has nothing to do with your virginity. Some girls have had penetrative sex and are still intact, some virgin girls aren't.
>>
>>24707132
Yes.
>>
>>24707206
kek
>>
>>24707206
The fuck am I reading?
>>
>>24707132
instead of worrying about virginity, focus on getting your gf off.
>>
>>24707275
>>24707285
It's true. If she uses tampons or does sports there's a good chance she won't have one either way.
>>
File: danthehymendeviderschneider.png (200KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
danthehymendeviderschneider.png
200KB, 800x800px
>>24707293
Sure
>>
>>24707328
lmao virgin
>>
>>24707206
your hymen also doesn't "break" like people seem to think
american education, i guess
>>
>>24707328
I don't understand.
Why do you think tampons would affect it any less than a hairbrush or similar?
Also are you implying masturbating is the same as sex? What's wrong with masturbating?
>>
>some roastie being mad because she lost her virginity at 12

Don't embarrass yourself, please. This can still be a decent thread.
>>
>>24707340
this will be a very underrated post

god bless you anon
>>
>>24707132
curious... how did you go about this?

naked blowjob and then when you're about to blow, just cum on her pussy?
>>
>>24707381
I bet OP was wanking it over her sleeping body and she didnt even know it, skeeted all over her pink clam, and is now worried that he got her prego cause hes a virgin and doesnt know how anatomy works. Obviously.
>>
>>24707381
We were grinding our bodies together. Rubbing my dick between her pussy lips. I cam betweeen jer outer labia but I didnt enter her.
>>
>>24707469

That seems nice and safe enough. You never quite know, but a pregnancy is unlikely.
Are you guys waiting for something before you start having penetrative sex?
>>
>>24707475
Shes at a stagevthat shes still shy and uncomfortable. So I'm making her feel good first and making her more receptive. Getting her used to the idea with being naked and sexually intimate. Eventually she want to go all the way and have my babies so I'm taking care of her. She's the first virgin I dated so I'm taking it slow. Took a year for us befor she was okay for us to be sexual in this way.
>>
>>24707482
Damn, I hear this and it makes me think what kinda world am I living in? I personally can't wait a year for anybody.. A year.. A year.. It echoes again and again..
>>
>>24707482

That's wonderful! I hope you guys have a bright future ahead of you, and that you can be together for the rest of your lives.
Your patience and her patience will be worth it, and form an incredible bond together. You're living my dream.
>>
>>24707484
Yup just kissing hand holding and cuddles for a year. Got away with pecking some non genital erogenous zones. We went sexual when we had our first shower together.
>>
>>24707489

I'm curious about something. When did you find out that she was a virgin? Were you dating for a while before it came up? Did you ask about it, or did she tell you about it?
Is there a specific reason she's waiting, apart from the shyness and her being uncomfortable with sexual matters?
>>
>>24707489
I mean.. Kissing hand holding and cuddling is beautiful, I'm totally down for that.. I could do that for a while depending on the girl but a year.. jeez, well good luck anyhow. Don't worry about her virginity, the first time you fully penetrate her and you feel the warmth of her pussy on your dick that's when you know you took her virginity. Forget about the entire "hymen" talk retards are having, men don't have a way to prove "virginity" as well, Its very simply down to "have you ever fucked before" and well rubbing your genitals together isn't quite fucking yet so you can calm she's still a virgin, though better get in dem sweet walls soon you know what I'm sayin
>>
>>24707506
Conservate upbringing she's Asian and all. I had to meet her folks friends and family. First few dates were Chaperoned. Only reason I'm this intimate with her is because her folks treat me as part of the family.
>>
Now it makes a lot of sense
>>24707515
>>
>>24707515

I see, in that case: how did you meet her? Are you Asian as well?
tfw no conservative gf
>>
>>24707482
Dating virgins kek
>>
>>24707339

The obvious joke is that those are what girls usually say are the reason they have no hymen but haven't had sex. In actuality, they tried fucking their hairbrush and tore it.
>>
>>24708560

That's kind of the thing though in today's society. Women don't care if they're virgins or not. Very few of them attach any sort of meaning to it, and as a result go and use tampons, ride horses or use their hairbrush for something other than hair brushing.
Nobody stops and thinks what tearing one's hymen means. Women don't seem to realize that being responsible and protecting their hymen is a virtue.
I don't see myself dating a non-virgin, and I'm honestly really pissed off my most women's attitudes towards virginity.
>>
>>24708591
t. virgin
>>
>>24708591
>That's kind of the thing though in today's society. Women don't care if they're virgins or not. Very few of them attach any sort of meaning to it, and as a result go and use tampons, ride horses or use their hairbrush for something other than hair brushing.
Nobody stops and thinks what tearing one's hymen means

All this is nice and true

>Women don't seem to realize that being responsible and protecting their hymen is a virtue.
I don't see myself dating a non-virgin, and I'm honestly really pissed off my most women's attitudes towards virginity.

This part makes you retarded
>>
>>24707328
love the filename
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.