[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm talking to a girl to come over. What are some tips to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: Craigslist.png (14KB, 1004x307px) Image search: [Google]
Craigslist.png
14KB, 1004x307px
I'm talking to a girl to come over. What are some tips to make sure she's not a cop?
>>
>>24705968
If it's CL, it's a cop, a whore, or a fat thief.
Run Away!
>>
In my experience I'd say all some kinda scam anon...but hey good luck, don't drop the soap
>>
>>24706041
If its CL, then it's a cop, a whore, and a fatty. Probably ugly and stupid too.
>>
How much is she charging you?
>>
Don't give her money. Put it in an envelope and leave it in an obvious place. Let her take it without you having to say anything
>>
If its at your house then you're OK. Just make sure no one else came with her when she does arrive, look at the road and see her pull in and see that no other cars park nearby.Cops like situations they can control like a hotel rooms. Also, if she says she wants to meet you and do it in your car then don't. The cops will confiscate your car because it was used in a crime.
>>
>>24706446
Umm so he loses his house instead?

Have her take a shot or two soon as she arrives, cop wouldn't drink. Have a sealed bottle for her to open so she knows it isn't drugged.
>>
>>24705968
check for penis
>>
>>24705968
Your not getting a hooker are you?

If not then you are two adults meeting up for casual sex. I'm not sure why you think cops would care about that.

I will say this though make sure that she comes alone. there are some people that like to jump you and jack your shit.
>>
>>24706794
Usually only happens with gay hookups. They figure that you would be afraid to out yourself and will not call the cops.
>>
How many people here have actually gotten a hooker off CL?
>>
>>24705968
I've met with dozens of girls off of craigslist. They've all been legit. From couples wanting their first 3sum to lonely housewives.

if its a hooker, CL would be the worst and last place I would use. I recommend eccie.net instead bc ther're verified on there.
>>
>>24706962
Surprised people don't know about eccie. But yeah CL is not a good place. Don't mention money, hell you should've gotten a hotel. 2 call rule man
>>
I've hooked up with two women on craigslist.

First thing, it's not illegal. Cops won't show up unless she gave a rate and you didn't tell her to fuck off right away.

If you message and they give a rate, it's a cop. If money is never discussed it's not illegal.

Second, personally, I never host. I don't want dumb bitch knowing where I live.

And third, if it looks sketchy when you get there, book it.

If you get there and email or text and don't get a reply, book it.

I've ducked the two women, one of them a few times. No issues.
>>
>>24706331
$50 for a blowjob.
>>
>>24707913
City?
>>
$50 is too much for CL, its too easy to get free pussy on there. The trick is all the thirsty chicks actually post in strictly platonic and pretend they arent thirsty
>>
>>24709712
Miami, Florida
>>
>>24706694
This.

Always make sure she actually has one
>>
Say you changed your mind about the sex and want to pay for a nude photoshoot instead, can leave out the face if she wants. Cops say no cause it isn't illegal, hookers are normally down. Fuck her after the pictures.
>>
>>24705968
>>24705968
It won't matter now if you have already discussed a sex act and a price, however cops usually do incall or make you come to them for safety and. Support reasons
>>
>>24705968
I suggest in the future when using a call girl only discuss price for X amount of time, sex acts or anything sexual should not be discussed.
For street whores nothing discussed through window simply ask them for a ride hookers will hop in. Then I compliment there body and ask if I can touch there breast. An undercover first won't hop in and second won't let you touch her then you are free to negotiate.
>>
>>24705968

Don't pay her and you can't get in trouble
>>
>>24712650
Not true in stings cops will make you link a price to a sex act first then show intent something like parking, where they tell you, or opening the door for them to get in. Money usually doesn't exchange hands.
>>
File: cozy_xmas_pepe.gif (89KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cozy_xmas_pepe.gif
89KB, 400x400px
>>24711725
I needed a laugh today. Thanks man. :)
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.