[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys ever met someone you've gotten really close to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

You guys ever met someone you've gotten really close to in here? Only reason I'm cruising this board again is to find someone 25% decent like the last but just got curious and wanna know some stories. It was fine up until the point she called me a sand nigger and actually meant it.
>>
>>24705747
after 4 months of talking
>>
>>24705747
And what are you
>>
>>24705749
I don't s'much hang with people from here because I'm not white and I don't feel like sifting through the real racists and pretend racists to find the people who aren't going to shit on me for not being white. Good luck, though.
>>
>>24705750
A sand nigger
>>
>>24705759
I don't mind if its just jokes cause its not meant to really offend but if its for real that's when I don't like talking to that person
>>
>>24705747
post picture. i met up with one girl and she was amazing in bed but she had some serious issues that i could not deal with
>>
>>24705809
I never met up with her in person but we talked online a lot. A Canadian that's on /fit/ with her pics often on there or that's what she claims. I pretty much got rid of all the pics and blocked her everywhere from drunken rage
>>
Gotten close to a good bunch but then shit got twisted and I fell into shit. Still talk to them they blame me and of course I did shit myself but I was sick and still am . There's one in particular who became the friend . I wish things are reparable with that last one.
>>
>>24705980
Yeah I think the same but it's easier to analyze your mistakes in hindsight
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.