[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any suggestions on what to do with my hair? I've had it

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: le afro bedsheet monk man1.jpg (219KB, 606x1078px) Image search: [Google]
le afro bedsheet monk man1.jpg
219KB, 606x1078px
Any suggestions on what to do with my hair?

I've had it short 3 times before, twice during adulthood but only pic I have is ~3 months after a cut. Shaved the 'stache today but I plan to grow it all back regardless.
>>
>>24705700
Bump
>>
>>24705700
grow it out :D
>>
>>24705897
but then I will be more hair than man.
>>
>>24705931
consume the world
>>
>>24705700
bro, afro rocks
i would leave it as it is, maybe trim it a little bit
but i think it rocks
>>
>>24705975
I uh have a bad experience with trimming but thanks.
>>24705954
So it shall be.
>>
Keep it it's nice
>>
>>24706006
would leave it like that then
>>
>>24706034
>>24706061
Guess it's settled, I do want to try shorter styles before it gets too long though.
>>
>>24705700
be a man
grow as much as you can
>>
File: MTIwNjA4NjMzOTU5NTgxMTk2.jpg (152KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MTIwNjA4NjMzOTU5NTgxMTk2.jpg
152KB, 1200x1200px
>>24705700
leave it
>>
>>24705700
If I was you , I would probably straighten it up and trim it a bit , but that's just me
>>
>>24705700
Get the lil uzi senpai.
>>
>>24705700
I know you said hair but you look like you don't take care of your face either.

For a big afro like that you need to comb it out use products in it and most importantly CONDITION it. Get natural hair products

For the face exfoliate and use skin care.
>>
>>24707102
I pick the hair and used to condition it but I decided to just use water that week and didn't pick as much as I could. I'll get back to it then.

>you look like you don't take care of your face either.
>For the face exfoliate and use skin care.
You're right I could do more for my face, thanks for pointing that out.
>>
>>24705700
Twist that shit up. It's long enough to rock short dreads and it'll only look better as it grows longer.
>>
>>24705700
listen to
>>24708114
Protective styles like braids and wraps will keep your hair growing long and healthy.
Shave sides and keep the top long if you wanna do what everyone else is doing girls love that shit because it makes your face look structurally more attractive.
However if you have the patience and the balls, grow it all out as long as you can stand it then twist it up into some dreads make sure you keep the nape of your neck and the side burns clean and once you hit your desired length (prob 4+ yrs) You'll have some serious locks women and men with envy.

However with your hair being so curly and kinky use lots of conditioner and moisture to help your hair my brother and less shampoo.
>>
>>24709252
will* my bad.
>>
File: henny.jpg (146KB, 634x796px) Image search: [Google]
henny.jpg
146KB, 634x796px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.