[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

opposite gender thread! Ask the opposite gender anything. I'm

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12

File: ang lis.jpg (3KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
ang lis.jpg
3KB, 117x125px
opposite gender thread!
Ask the opposite gender anything.
I'm a femanon and i want to know how guys feel with the pressure that they usually have to hit up a girl first etc
>>
>>24705683
Hitting a girl up is pretty low.

Pressure of making the first move towards sex/romance is fucking crushing.
>>
>>24705683
its fine if you know the girl is into you at least a little bit, but anything else is way 2 scary
>>
>>24705699
would you prefer a girl to be hyper-sexual or very very prude
>>
>>24705683

It's honestly not that bad once you get the ball rolling. Usually it's easiest when you're not really trying.

The terrifying part is making a move on someone you're genuinely quite interested in.
>>
>>24705709
no i mean, just having to message her first, to initiate the conversation ig
>>
>>24705713
how do you know when to make that move?
>>
>>24705683
I hate it, but I've got anxiety and depression, so I'm bad at initiating such things. The 2 relationships I've had, my exes asked me. I've asked in the past, and I realize that I'm just terrible at it.
>>
>>24705716
i guess its not that bad, like >>24705713
this guy says, but being messaged first by a girl is comfy imo
>>24705711
id prefer prude, but im not an overly sexual person. nudes are cool tho
>>
>>24705711
Hyper-sexual. Otherwise it would just end up as another casual friendship. Like the only chance I have at getting laid is if a girl actually says that she wants to fuck me or if she just grabs my dick or something.

But I'm talking from a few years of psychological trauma in my tween years, so if you're looking for an "average guy" opinion then take it from somebody else.
>>
>>24705711
Hyper-sexual, though prude is fine too. I had a friend who was really sexual, and we were pretty close. I bought her her first vibrator, actually.
>>
>>24705727

In complete honesty, I learnt the basic signs of attraction from the PUA world. Read into a few of the topics in depth and realised that most of it was hogwash or a case of "nothing new under the sun". After that, just took those few fundamental steps, made them work for me, improved myself, etc.... all those cliches.

>>24705737

Personally, I'm really put off if a woman makes the first move. Yeah, a message or something is fine, however if they're the one to give you their number, suggest you go out... nah, really turns me off.
>>
>>24705734
that sucks im sorry :(
>>24705737
nah nah, shes so prude she wont even let you see her nude
>>24705740
im sorry you had trauma
>>24705741
holy moly
>>24705748
ah okay, i feel the same way, i like the good ol old fashion ways of stuff

and this is a question thread you gotta ask questions youd wanna ask the opposite sex!
>>
Ok, while people are paying moderate amount of attention to me, I have a question for the ladies:

The number of sexual partners you've had matters to me, as a pretty staunch catholic and notably /pol/-tier guy. You can throw as much hate at me as you want in this thread for it, but nothing is going to change my position on the matter, so instead of wasting both of our time with such a display I implore you not to bother.

My question is this:

How far into dating does one bring the topic of previous lovers/numbers, etc. Furthermore, how likely is it the answer's going to be in any way honest?
>>
>>24705784
i'm usually honest with my romantic life, i dont believe i have anything to hide, i think around 3/4 months should be the time you start asking questions about your partners love life
>>
>>24705748
to each his own i guess. its not like it makes you gay anon
>>24705784
well thats still fine, id much rather have a girl that i get along well with with no sexual relationship than one whos always dtf. puts too much pressure on me
>>
>>24705761
o and i guess my question is on the topic of those first few messages, how do you determine if youre gonna like the guy/keep responding?
>>
>Tall. White, Handsome
>Have my own place
>Currently buying property
>Career is going places and money is of no issue
>TFW. Females won't even show me the time of day...
>>
>>24705761
I don't really have any questions that are gender-specific, sadly. I just come to these to answer. How tall is too tall, I guess?
>>
>>24705711

Noticed you asked another question, so I'll answer that too. A high sex drive is good, though being crass and lacking class is not. A lot of the old adages we're taught have a fair bit of truth in them, such is the case here with "Lady in the streets, freak in the sheets" to use the vernacular.

>>24705797
>3/4 months.

I don't know, that seems a fair bit of time to me, tbqhwy famalam. I'm very much a guy who will seek to cut his losses if something's not right, considering I'm looking to make some very long term decisions (marriage, kids, etc.), I feel like waiting that long to bring up something which will drastically affect said decisions seems to be massively wasting both of our time from my perspective, and I consider wasting somebody's time to be a grievous insult on a personal level.

Not saying you're wrong, that's just how I see it.
>>
Femanon here

How would it feel if your coworker who knows you're in a relationship still wants to fuck (but obviously isn't going to act on it)? Like say you just magically knew. How would you feel/what would you think of her?

Though by fuck I mean tenderly and romantically kiss, blush and maybe introduce a bit of shy petting beneath the belt
>>
>>24705683
>I'm a femanon and i want to know how guys feel with the pressure that they usually have to hit up a girl first etc

Nervous as all hell. I'm extremely shy, you see.

Speaking of, question for the femanons lurking: how do you really feel about shy, introverted dudes?
>>
>>24705861
If your face is cute or decent and you're shy/introverted in a self-aware way rather than an autistic/self-depricating way that impedes daily functioning then I'll probably be interested

Because shy functional guys aren't common imo
>>
>>24705835
desu if a guy likes me i can usually somewhat tell so i kind of hint towards playfully flirting (not full on but also something that could be taken platonically)
ill only flirt properly if they start it desu
>>24705835
elliot rodger?
>>24705836
hmm, well i dont care about height, honestly, i dont think you can be too tall, maybe if youre skinny and very tall then maybe it may become an issue
>>24705840
hm, best of both worlds i guess
>>24705840
i know what you mean but i just think that now considering girls are kinda bitchy, if you ask TOO soon theyll take offence, so its good just to play it safe and wait a while
>>24705861
i think theyre cute, but theyre boring if they dont have a sense of humour
>>
>>24705851
>Though by fuck I mean tenderly and romantically kiss, blush and maybe introduce a bit of shy petting beneath the belt

Last time I checked, this ain't fuckin'.

As it stands, I'd be flattered overall. Though unlikely to act on it, even if I were attracted to them. I do not consider my erection to be my highest virtues.

That being said, if she were to make a stronger move on me, I'd be quite curt in saying I'm not interested and if it continually got worse, I'd probably try to establish distance between us, perhaps even request a transfer.

Were I to be come single during this debacle, there's a good chance I'd give in and we'd end up fuckin' with hats off.
>>
>>24705683
how do we feel about the pressure?
We give up on women and spend our lives posting on r9k instead
>>
>>24705851
Eh, flattering, I suppose. Loads of people are still attractive despite being in a relationship. She isn't acting on it, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>24705880
hm okay
>>
>>24705891
>>24705880

That lad has a point, tbf love. The 80/20 rule isn't quite numerically accurate, but like I said before, there's a fair bit of truth in dated wisdom.
>>
>>24705711
hypersexual but strictly monogamous. No one likes a slut, even people who say they like sluts for brownie points. But a woman with an uncontrollable lust for you? Who wouldn't like that?
>>24705851
I'd feel flattered, especially if I thought she was attractive, but monogamy is important to me, so I wouldn't want her to really bring it up too much
>>
>>24705879
Well the theoretical woman in question is far too shy and moral abiding to make a move that would cause workplace discomfort

She does find it difficult at times to make eye contact and be relaxed around the person though.

>>24705882
True
>>
>>24705879
>>24705882
>>24705900
Also, would knowing she likes you cause you to subconsciously act differently/guarded around her, do you think?

I can't remember ever having to be around someone who liked me in which I didn't reciprocate so I can't really imagine what the situation would be like. How would the person be handling the situation internally?
>>
>>24705900
hm, yeah, fair point:)
>>
File: Mugi 2.gif (737KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
Mugi 2.gif
737KB, 500x421px
>>24705903

Let me guess, you're asking for a friend, right? Genuinely though, that's very sweet.

>mfw

I think if that's the case, the lad in question already knows (If he's smart) and if he makes a move at present, he's a bit of a cunt. As for you though, I think you'll just get more comfortable over time.
>>
>>24705699
>>24705683

I am actually the opposite. Casual sex or asking for sex/romance is easier if I know the person. Picking the right girl, who I think I will mesh well with and who will mesh well with me is an arduous task that makes me wonder if it is worth it at all.
>>
>>24705913
I'd probably try not to act too differently, but knowing me I probably would.
Internally I'd be 2nd guessing a lot of what I say/do because I wouldn't want to lead them on or anything. I've had the unrequited love thing too, so i guess I might feel bad for them a bit. And, depending on how secure I feel in my relationship(and this is kinda shitty of me), I'd probably feel a bit better knowing I'd have a backup if anything happens between me and my current gf. (But I dont think a lot of guys would think like this, at least I hope not)
>>
>>24705930
what if you have a good friendship with said girl ? and then she says no
>>
>>24705947

You have two choices. You can either go about your business like nothing's happened and continue to be friends and still really want to fuck it. Or. You can cut ties.
>>
>>24705913
Probably not. As long as she is respectful of my relationship, I don't give a shit.
>>
>>24705947

I have asked the same friend for a more intimate relationship twice. About a year apart each time. I dont think it made our friendship more or less complicated. I also never went after her again even when she started to flirt with me.
>>
>>24705925
tfw my workplace crush knows I think he's qt and I still have to work with him

Thanks dudeanon

>>24705939
I feel like that line of thinking might be more common/natural than we'd like. There will always be times when we second guess our decisions and desire a back up plan. I don't think that speaks poorly of a person as long as they are willing to work through any issues before leaping to the backup plan. If they have chosen to commit anyway.
>>
>>24705872
>shy/introverted in a self-aware way rather than an autistic/self-depricating way

I'll be honest, I'm not sure what you mean by this.
>>
>>24705955
so you wouldnt miss the company of a friend? (assuming she reacts negatively to what you said and doesnt wanna talk to you)
>>24705969
why not? you couldve had your chance
>>
File: 1478768427804.png (1MB, 1279x1019px) Image search: [Google]
1478768427804.png
1MB, 1279x1019px
hey, normies
how do I say "what's up" to someone over text, but in a way that makes it easy for another conversation to happen shortly after
The person I'm texting is female btw
>>
>>24705995
"hey hows your day been, done anything interesting?
>>
>>24705982
I've met people who are calm, reserved, quiet, never use more words than they need to when communicating (while still maintaining a friendly tone, smiling, etc), and generally have what seems to be a quiet/shy nature. If you want them to talk, you'll have to initiate because they're on the introverted side

And then there are people who are shy due to neglect or abuse in their past (shyness caused by fear of embarrassment by saying the wrong things, or fear of being rebuked/disciplined) which causes them to be very self-conscious and shy in a more nervous way. People who are shy like this seem to use more words than necessary to explain themselves even when they don't need to, because they feel like they always have to justify themselves. They're timid and it's sad because you just want to tell them to calm down, they don't have to explain themselves, you're not going to yell at them
>>
>>24705989

I could have, true, but I had already been turned down twice. If I wasnt good enough then, what had changed to make me good enough now? Maybe I over thought it, maybe I just didnt feel like dealing with what I felt would be a back and forth relationship, or maybe I just didnt feel that way about her anymore. Complicated but it is what it is.
>>
>>24706011
hm, alright, i believe everything happens for a reason, so
>>
>>24706002
appreciated
>>
>>24705995

>Hey, whatcha up to?
>I just did/saw XX, have you?
>What are you doing later tonight?
>>
>>24705989

I never considered her reacting negatively. But if she did, I'd get over it. My concern more was me making a move on a woman, her not reciprocating and then us going back to normal, only to have to hear the gory details of all her other lovers.

Fuck, why do you women rub salt into the wound like that? it is one of those things you do that is just completely rage-inducing.
>>
>>24706025
the only time i've done it is when a guy came off super strong and i really didnt like it, or him
>>
>>24705995
You could say anything and if she's receptive to you she'll turn it into a conversation. Or maybe that's how it would be in an ideal world.

"Hey, how's it going? The weather is (balls/great) today, seems great to (enjoy a movie inside/do an outdoors activity)."
>>
File: That Feel When Redcoat.jpg (171KB, 563x721px) Image search: [Google]
That Feel When Redcoat.jpg
171KB, 563x721px
>>24706035

This statement has put some of my teenaged years into harsh perspective.
>>
>>24706016

Fate and determinism is something I like to fight despite the mixed feelings I have towards it.
>>
>>24706007
>tfw I'm both of these at the same time

I'm not even a bad looking dude. I'm just bad about the spaghetti.
>>
>>24705683
Well i dont "hit" on girls i just get chatting and ask them out. No real pressure there.
My favourite one was when some one said they had nothing to do tonight, so i asked them to come see a movie. They then asked "Im not sure i wouldnt want to see a movie with you".
Shut down i felt there was only one last thing to do.
"WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SEE A MOVIE WITH ME AFTER WORK???"
>whole office looks at her and we meet at 6:30 for a movie.
>>24705711
In the middle. But prude with a hyper-sexual bedroom attitude.
>>24705784
To be honest the subject should never be brought up. But if they do bring it up without you pressuring them, it is most likely honest. The only reason you should care about how many partners they have had before you is worrying about "Damaged goods".
>>24705835
1. You dont get out of the house enough.
2. You arent handsome
3. You dont show any signs of being "date-able"
4. You are looking for "love" *cough* in all the worng places.
5. Passive bragging is a HUGE turn off.
>>24705851
You shouldn't feel anything for them, unless you are doubting your relationship. Their feelings are exactly that. unless they specifically pull you up on it leave it be.
>>24705995
How is life treating you? How was your day? You do anything today you'd like to talk to me about? or get off your chest?

BTW: I'm severally jaded but this is advice. May not be the best but i have had personal experience in all these categories
>>
>>24706048
I'm both of them as well depending on the situation, but over the years I've gotten much better about the second kind of shyness because I've realized people can fuck right off before they'll ever have the authority to cause any sort of fear in me

If you're qt then someone will find you charming as long as you keep your shoulders straight and put out an attitude like you respect yourself somewhat
>>
>>24706042
nah nah, this guy literally sent me a dick picture after a selfie and then cried because i was like wtf
>>24706047
it eases my mind that i believe in it
>>24706060
was she a thot?
>>
>>24706079
>sent me a dick picture

I have never understood the fascination guys have with that. I have sent dick pics to one girl and only because she asked me to and only because we were dating.
>>
>>24706095
him and i were literally only talking for a few days and when i got a bf he was mad and sad because "i thought you liked me"
>>
>>24706079
>Is she a thot?
Can you use English please?
>>
>>24706007
>And then there are people who are shy due to neglect or abuse in their past (shyness caused by fear of embarrassment by saying the wrong things, or fear of being rebuked/disciplined) which causes them to be very self-conscious and shy in a more nervous way. People who are shy like this seem to use more words than necessary to explain themselves even when they don't need to, because they feel like they always have to justify themselves. They're timid and it's sad because you just want to tell them to calm down, they don't have to explain themselves, you're not going to yell at them

Me exactly. The worst part is that I'm naturally a very confident, outgoing, energetic, and expressive person, so I attract a lot of girls who are looking for that (usually hyper-sexual ones) and then they get tired of my insecure shit real quick. I almost killed myself twice because I could have been drowning in pussy since I was 12.

I'm 22 now and still kissless.
>>
>>24706102

I think that last part is a needy personality type. Possibly narcissism but idk. 3 days is a bit early to assume anything so maybe you dodged a bullet or maybe he was just lonely?

I have noticed that if girls are not interested in guys they dont just say it, they leave it open ended or drop "hints" that you have to be a mind reader to pick up on to know what they are. Or worse, keep you as a backup in case the current relationship doesnt pan out. One of the best female friends I have is a tomboy who tells guys (myself included) to fuck off if we get to handsy, flirty, or try to take the relationship in a direction she doesnt want it to go. The guys I have talked to about this are all pretty straight forward.
>>
>>24706121
was she a slut/bitch
>>
>>24706128
nah nah, she was narcissisitic, needy, and annoying, me and my boyfriend had a big fight with him
i try to be straight forward but then again, i dont like hurting peoples feelings
>>
>>24706126
>Some one has real tickets on himself.
>I almost killed myself twice because I could have been drowning in pussy since I was 12.
Clearly wasnt even trying. But fuck man. You need to man the fuck up or tone down your shit.
Man up option: Find someone you have no attraction to (like a friend who you dont sexualise) and just do shit with them.
Tone the fuck down option: Stop going in with your dick dialed to 11. Go in at about a 6 and then when you become insecure or shy it'll be a less of a hit. Most women when you are shy with them take it as a great insult. Especially when you started the..... Uhhhh... "Relationship?".
>>24706131
No she was a great woman. We had fun and got on with our lives. She was shy and i forced her to break that mould and come out with me.
She was always complaining about being alone and never having anyone hit on her. Also i am a very over the top narcissist .
>>
>>24706137
>i dont like hurting peoples feelings

I get that. Think of it this way, you want to be honest with them, because that is what is best, right? And you dont want to hurt them any more either. And more importantly, you dont want to have to deal with any more of whatever it is they might be hitting you up with.

That doesnt mean you have to be mean. You can be gentle, but forceful with it. Some people are still stupid and will think you are playing hard to get no matter what though. People are desperate.
>>
>>24706153
I literally have no idea what you're talking about for half that post, and tbqhfamilia, I don't really think you do either.
>>
File: Faggot gets a harem.jpg (12KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Faggot gets a harem.jpg
12KB, 300x168px
What makes a girl more agreeable to marriage?

I want to have a simple life, where I am a loving husband and raise a couple of children. Something romantic, yet simple. I've got a person in mind, but how can I sway her toward the idea?
>>
>>24705711

Hyper sexual. I have dated both and hyper is more fun. Plus I would rather be worn out every day then having to fix it myself when I have someone I care about that I want to do it with.

>>24705851
Dont do it. If you are in a relationship you dont want to go down that route. If your relationship sucks so much that you are thinking about cheating you should consider breaking it off. I dont like when my partner is hit on and I get possessive and territorial easily. I expect her to feel the same about me. Occasionally it can be fun to reassert who you are in a relationship with, but mostly it is just flirting with fire.
>>
>>24706188
but something you can force if she doesn't want it
>>
So, i hate pressure. I like women that openly like to fuck and talk about sex and history. I don't like having to make first move. At 37 i have no hope
>>
>>24705683
>i want to know how guys feel with the pressure that they usually have to hit up a girl first
Excellent question OP.

I feel fucking awful. The entire guessing and reading game where nothing is upfront is outright annoying. And if I don't hit up a girl then I'm immediately not interested. And then there comes the entire anxiety of knowing if she's interested or not and you have to fucking FIND the signals.

As >>24705699 put it, it's crushing.

>>24705711
Middle point. Not too prude but not too sexual. Assertive works best: if you want something go for it.

>>24705727
Most of us usually don't. We just take bets and hope for the best.

I seriously wished that some girls at least had some compassion even if we get a rejection.

>>24705947
I always cut ties because it's not a friendship anymore and it's unhealthy for me and her.
>>
Guy here. Do girls like it when we text first?
>>
>>24705683
Knowing that any little thing could ruin your chances, I'd say the pressure is intense. It kinda irks me how some girls are aware of it but still are still cruel to guys sometimes
>>
Guy here. What's with girls and b
>>
>>24706153
ah alright then
>>24706159
i usually just tell them i have a bf now
>>24706188
treat her the way you did at the start of the relationship, pretend you have to win her over everyday
>>24706194
hm fair enough
>>24707052
nah its one or the other.
im sorry/:
thats true i guess
>>24707060
yes, mostly
>>24707509
kill all thots
>>24707533
i mostly browse b because its humorous sometimes, for most girls i think they just go on b for attention (e.g hey /b whats up *uploads pic of her with a timestamp*) ive never posted myself on b, only soc when people are like "lul ur not a girl youre a G.I.R.L"
TLDR:i go on b for the humour, some girls just go on it for attention
>>
To girls:

Does an average height (5'11) balding guy with a 4/10 face and a peasant-tier job have any hope of having a woman love him?
>>
>>24707963
you'll probably have to settle for a fatty. if youre alright with that then happy days
>>
>>24707922
>nah its one or the other.
What's with the black or white mindset?

>im sorry/:
For? All I'm doing is to give you our perspective. Which was what you were asking for.
>>
>>24707963
You have a huge chance, get in shape, and be a litte more confident, that'll probably boost you to a 6
>>
22 femanon here
Met a 46 year old guy online and we had sex. I was into the whole daddy thing before but he asked "do you love your daddy?" In the middle of it, so I said "yes" and he said "I want to hear you say it" so I said "I love you daddy" and he just kept going and grunting. Was really hot. But what was that about?!
>>
>>24708069
His fetish is being a daddy dom .
>>
>>24708076
I mean I figured that much. But the love stuff seems like a bit much for a first meet, even in that context. I'm not complaining though, I do like him lol.
>>
>>24708086
He was roleplaying.

I would be more freaked out if he said he "love" without their being kinky sex involved.
>>
>>24708069

It seems like a pretty risky play, bringing the idea of 'love' into a roleplay during your first time. But sometimes when you're balls deep the filter switches off. Seems like ti all worked out for the best with you but it could have just as easily backfired and ended up in super blue balls if his partner gets freaked out and leaves.
>>
File: Dr Who Reaction.jpg (7KB, 213x237px) Image search: [Google]
Dr Who Reaction.jpg
7KB, 213x237px
>>24708069
>>24708076

Tbqh, I'm not entirely sure what else you expected. Are you new to DD/lg or something?
>>
>>24708158
>>24708166
I guess a relevant piece of info is that we talked about the daddy stuff beforehand, but I also told him I have a tendency to get clingy and attached and all of that. He was really reassuring. So it just puzzled me why he would take it to that level after I told him all that. But in all of our conversations since then it seems like he's looking for something serious and I'm not opposed
>>
>>24708175
Yes I am new to ddlg lol. That's why I asked
>>
>>24707963

Shave your head, get /fit/, acquire better job.
>>
>>24708176

It could have been a play to get you attached so he'd get the relationship that he was looking for.
>>
>>24708189

....Playing the Daddy role in a DDlg sexual encounter is a play, now?
>>
>>24706060
>"Im not sure i wouldnt want to see a movie with you".
>Shut down i felt there was only one last thing to do.
>"WOULD YOU LIKE TO GO SEE A MOVIE WITH ME AFTER WORK???"
>whole office looks at her and we meet at 6:30 for a movie.

Wait, what? I'm confused.
You asked her if she wanted to see a movie, she should she didn't think she wanted to see one with you. So you immediately ask her if she wanted to go to the movies with you, and she said yes?

I'm not disbelieving you, I just don't think I understand what you typed. That, or she only said yes the second time because you made it sound like a date, and she was playing a stupid game or something with you.
>>
>>24708546
I think he yelled it to make it awkward for her to turn him down. At least... I thlink.
>>
>>24705683
>Ask the opposite gender anything

Would you show us your tits?
>>
File: 1402347117280.jpg (99KB, 755x755px) Image search: [Google]
1402347117280.jpg
99KB, 755x755px
I approached a girl to date me when I was in highschool.

She already had a boyfriend and I was so embarrassed I never talked to her again.

It's been 8 years since highschool and I still have not asked a woman on a date in that time.
>>
for girls

why do none of you want to satisfy my cuck fetish? actually im 100% fine with the "fake" experience. you know just pretending.

still its excessively hard to find. and desu pretending is just really alot of teasing in essence
>>
>>24705683
Its horrifying. I have had several bad experiences doing this with strangers; I am afraid of getting maced, or getting criminal charges thrown on me just by talking to women I don't know. I haven't done this in over a decade.

>>24705711
In between. Prudishness is definitely a turn off, but any hyper-sexualization directed towards me is a warning sign that something is very wrong. No one does that. Perhaps they have a posse ready to mug me at a specific location?

>>24705851
It seems that men who are in relationships get propositioned the most, really. Is there an attractiveness in that? A "he has more to offer than single guys" sort of logic? But if I could magically read minds, I would communicate more easily with people. I would stay away from the bombs ready to explode, and find ways for everyone to be happy. Communication with a partner is integral to all relationships, and not all relationships need to be sexual, right?

>>24708069
Sounds like a fetish thing.

Question:
What are the three biggest dealbreakers for you when someone asks you out?
>>
>>24710352
You've found yourself some loyal girls then.
>>
>>24710390
huh oh yeah i suppose i never thought of it like that.

but still the fetish is unsatisfied
>>
File: aPFfB26.jpg (112KB, 577x560px) Image search: [Google]
aPFfB26.jpg
112KB, 577x560px
>>24705683
I don't approach women in the US. I lived in in Europe for most of my twenties and can 100% the US is the worst country on Earth for women. Especially California. Most girls here are too fat and masculine to even bother trying to pursue for anything but a shameful fuck when you are both hammered and the bar is closing. The ones who are even a little bit attractive have such an inflated opinion of themselves and are (usually) so slutty that sleeping with them is a Yeah Good Luck Buddy even if you're a decent looking guy with a decent job who is decently fit. Forget about a long-term relationship. American women aren't built for it. They are socialized to be obnoxious ball-busting feminist sluts. Their cock tower gets to the point of tipping over before they graduate college. You'd have to be insane to marry an American girl. And if she's not wife material, what's the point of making it serious at all? If it's not going to ever be serious, what's the point of risking some embarrassing public blowout by a girl so jaded or who is such a bitch that she thinks shooting men down is a sport? No thanks. After dating Polish girls who on average have 1 sexual partner before marriage and who are on average thinner and prettier than your high end of the spectrum attractive American girl, have cuter accents, and will treat you like a man... you could not pay me to date American.

This country is an awful place for guys to live. I had terrible terrible self esteem for most of my life and it was mostly due to dealing with and getting brutally ripped apart by American women who don't even know that what they're doing is wrong because they've been told all their lives it's not, and that they should be unpleasant, selfish, atomically slutty assholes. I never worried after I moved to Europe and started fucking actually attractive, sweet, feminine women. It was like a panacea to every problem in my life.

Guys in this thread: move abroad. You do not know what you're missing.
>>
File: 8QbpshJ.jpg (194KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
8QbpshJ.jpg
194KB, 792x612px
>>24705711
Hyper-sexual is a huge red flag. Prude is also a red flag but not as much. Humans like sex. I like sex and want to be with a girl who likes sex as much as I do. When you say "hyper-sexual" though, unless you're talking about someone with an endocrine disorder, in my experience that usually means a girl who needs male attention for her life to have satisfaction and meaning. She sleeps around because she gets bored easily due to deep-rooted psychological issues about her self-worth. If she does not constantly having many hawt guys validating her looks, which she does not differentiate from her existence, or when that really hawt guy who she knows is fucking with her head finally chucks her, she gets depressed and suicidal. This is because her feminist upbringing has destroyed her ability to take value and meaning from the things in a woman's life that are actually valuable and meaningful - nurturing others, being pleasant, being a role model younger women can look up to rather than a receptacle that only exists for men to put things in, creating a family, becoming the chalice of life so the human race can go on. Feminism has taught her she doesn't just have the choice to do everything boys can do, but that she has to or she is a bad sister. And since she believes men are sluts, because the 1% of men that are attractive enough to be visible are sluts, SHE has to be a slut, the alpha bitch, the hawtest girl in the room who can steal your boyfriend whenever, girlfrieeend, or is she a sad, sad, failure. These women are emotional vampires who are not capable of love, you'd be a fool to enter a relationship with one and even more of an idiot to marry one. Most die off when they hit about 30, and they become angry bitter career women who are on antidepressants and obsessed with politics because they believe it is the world, not their consistent lifelong habit of being a taker, which has made them unhappy. At my age Facebook is a beauty graveyard of these chicks.
>>
File: butt-574x467.jpg (51KB, 574x467px) Image search: [Google]
butt-574x467.jpg
51KB, 574x467px
>>24705851

People have crushes and they are generally harmless unless the person acts unprofessional or awkward. Crushes are harmless.
>>
File: image.jpg (562KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
562KB, 1920x1080px
Upfront, I fucking hate women. Partially because of r9k, but my real experiences with women has only cemented those ideas.
What the fuck is with women and sex? Men are pretty straight forward, we all want sex every day, period. Few exceptions. With women its all over the damn place. Some are sluts and want no strings attached, others want you to fucking devote your life to them for it. Why do so many datable women want you to play games for it? Its fucking dumb. With a guy, we could both just instinctively agree we're horny and fuck.
Bisexual, but I might as well be gay with how much I hate cunts.

Doesn't help that I don't get along with you normies to well. As it is I don't speak much, since when I start going I usually end up "offending" someone (usually a women) because you have to pretend you give a shit about people/things that you actually don't. And then normies bitch about how I don't speak much.
>>
>>24705683
What do women think about guys who are for lack of a better word "Group Filler".

I'm a 5 (6 on a good day) by /soc/ standards, but regularly hang out with 7s, 8s, and a few 9s. Because of this, I'm usually the least desirable in the group, or the only single one.

Most of my social interaction comes from meeting new people in group settings, it can be frustrating when visually I'm just a background character.

Do femanons even consider guys like me in the equation?

>>24705683
Depending on the type of person you are that pressure is either so soul crushing it leads to /r9k/ esque mentalities, or borderline nonexistant. The types of guys who can rely majorly on their confidence work right past it, the guys who can't usually never do.
>>
>>24705734
Exactly the same for me. I've had a few relationships and slept with a few other girls, and they all initiated. I've never succeeded when I tried to make the first move, and it's not for lack of trying.

>>24705711
Given the choice, hyper-sexual for sure. I've dated prudes and it was fucking terrible. All I ask is that a girl keep the hyper-sexuality between us. (Obviously that only applies to relationships, I don't do casual sex anymore.)
>>
>>24711382

Congratulations, you're the male equivalent of a DUFF. tbqh, the fact that you've acknowledge you're a 5 in the presence of 7's and upwards and yet seem to have no desire to self-improve makes me lack sympathy for you, lad.
>>
>>24708589
Ding ding ding we have a winner.
>>24708546
Yes made it very awkward for her to say no. I'm only a 4/10 and knew I would never have a chance with her. So I took her to see a movie and rhat was the end of it.
Is that better?
>>
>>24708546

The poor girl.
>>
File: WIN_20160911_13_37_05_Pro.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160911_13_37_05_Pro.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
>>24711549
I never said I didn't try to self improve.

I try to understand fashion, I workout regularly, I have good hygiene, I'm just outclassed.

It's not self defeatism to accept you're just kind of average in the grand scheme of things for looks. I'm not even a DUFF since I'm not fat, just not anything special.
>>
>>24705683
It's not that bad. You get over it or get better at it. I would be fine if I didn't have other concerns.

>>24705711
Preference is for neither but if I had to choose one extreme or the other, hypersexual

>>24705851
That would be pretty sweet. Everyone wants to be desired. Who gives a shit if they can't or won't ask for it, you can still get a kick from knowing.
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.