[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

As a 23 years old with no romantic experiences i tried getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: 1482089955361.jpg (447KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1482089955361.jpg
447KB, 2048x1536px
As a 23 years old with no romantic experiences i tried getting into dating last month. Met a girl on tinder that was looking for friends, she gave me her number, we chat for hours a day, and she sets up a date, i go meet her and leave after five minutes. I couldn't take it. I'm so busy with university right now that i can't even have a relationship, but this loneliness is killing me. When i typed her that i didn't have time for a relationship i broke down in tears, bawled all night like a baby and cried myself to sleep. Everything was set up perfectly and i still fucked it up, there's no hope for me guys, i give up
>>
That's your own fault. Quit groveling and plan ahead next time, and don't fuckin pussyfoot you weeb. Or I will come over there, slap you so hard that you eyes pop out your sockets, and skull fuck you like the bitch you are. Lace up motherfucker!
>>
>>24704691
I don't wanna be a dick but you should like a total wuss. Like come on dude you had a girl willing to go on a date with you are you bailed after 5 min because you had prior plans to cry yourself to sleep? Nobody wants to hear that tired old bullshit of I'm too busy for a relationship. You have time to post here and cry about it tho? Look man everyone is busy with something or another but you have to be an adult and plan shit out its not that hard and nobody is going to give you trouble for have responsibilities and priorities. I'm sure that if you were to tell this girl when she wanted to do something that you couldn't because you had work or a test she would be respectful of it and if she wasn't then don't waste yourself on her and find someone who respects your needs but dont claim that the reason you are lonely is because of you dont have time cause that's just not true.
>>
File: mrspiggy.jpg (446KB, 1280x1536px) Image search: [Google]
mrspiggy.jpg
446KB, 1280x1536px
>>24704711
i'm ok with slaps but no skullfucking ok? This is her, i know she may not look like much but she fucking had her own gaming channel, and i fucking let her slip, hold me
>>
>>24704691
Be a man don't be a fag
>>
>>24705243

i was listening to Komm Susser Tod otherwise i don't think i would have cried.
>>
>>24704751
still, i'm studying engineering, i have two exams the 22nd and 23rd of january and if things had worked out with her i would have sent this uni to hell along with my life just to be with her. No distractions
>>
>>24704691
lol school isn't an excuse. I'm an engineer in my last year. Know a fellow engineer who has a 4.0 and he still has a girlfriend. I know even more frat kids in ym grade who are 3.5+ gpa and they still party hard. Myself, I have a 3.9 and still have time for dates/parties here and there.

The problem is you. Don't blame it on something else. That or get used to crying yourself to sleep.
>>
>>24705280
you're exaggerating things. she probably would've understand that you will be busy in that period
also it was just a date, it's not like you proposed to her, try to chill out sometimes
>>
>>24705280
ha going on tindr before finals week? hmm..... u sure u an engineer?

Advice: don't arrange dates before finals week.
>>
>>24705314
yeah but she was talking about being afraid of being alone forever, she wanted to have kids asap etc etc, she's 28 btw so i felt like fucking off of her life
>>
>>24705336
the exams are in january. I'm in italy, things are all fucked up in here, reason why i have to study so much, everything is so disorganized. Also nobody uses dating apps and everyone is super social and super attractive so a sperg like me is destined to social doom
>>
>>24705337
She didn't mention these things on Tinder chat? Seems to me your reaction to fuck off helped you avoid disaster. It would be a huge risk to not complete your education and start making babies when you are not emotionally and financially ready for it. This relationship probably would have ended badly. Just keep looking.
>>
>>24705447

She did mention those things on Tinder chat, i thought i could settle with her but almost fainted at the thought of going trough with it, fuck me. im going to sleep its late in italy ty guys
>>
>>24704757

damn bro, she is cute
i wouldnt make the decision, that is obviously a two person, for yourself
make her clear the time you can spend to her, and spend it with her, no more, no less
if you can only chat on the phone like you been doing it, do it
but try it, not give up before trying, even is better that she breaks up with you instead of you giving up, maybe harder but promise you it would have a positive outcome

i have a 4-year gf, we dont live together yet, but we still take some days off of each other during finals
>>
>>24705543
forgot, if the girl is ok with the time you can spend to her, then you find THE girl
>>
>>24704757

>s-she had a GAMING CHANNEL guys !!

Grow the fuck up
>>
>>24704691

you're making excuses. what's the real reason you left? what are you afraid of?
>>
>>24705999
He's gay
>>
>>24704757
You didn't let her slip you straight up told her no. What the fuck are you crying about?
>>
>>24705303
No where in his post did he say it's not his you fucking retard. Saying he's too busy with university literally means that, why do stupid faggots like you exist?
>>
File: giphy.gif (209KB, 231x300px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
209KB, 231x300px
>>24704691
I don't believe this happened. You are a good troll, you've tricked many. Now return to your under a bridge.
>>
as a 32 yr old virgin in los angeles with no romantic experience i tried getting into online dating a few months ago. after thousands of people messaged i got 0 replies. the end

im not even ugly ffs

also kik is zsasza
>>
>>24707414
if you're not seriously ugly then it's a problem with the way you're messaging people, or with your profile, or both. seriously rethink things. if you do the same thing "thousands" of times and it doesn't work, why keep doing it?
>>
>>24704757
I think you dodged a bullet
>>
>>24708501
i know but still, out of all the years to lose my vcard i thought 2016 would be it....
>>
>>24706090
at this point i think so too, i'm planning to hit on an asexual girl right now, i figured that if i went trough all my life with no sex at this point i might aswell commit to my life choices
>>
>>24709116
Appreciate you being open.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.