[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im the greatest biological life form in the universe and am the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0103.jpg (2MB, 2448x2672px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0103.jpg
2MB, 2448x2672px
Im the greatest biological life form in the universe and am the most valuable guy on the planet.

I'm look for good women to chat and hang out with for a while to learn

Im in kelowna BC but if you're within the province we can still talk.

Good women = useful in some kind of good/good way.
>>
>>24703355
[email protected] but i think the gov is messing with my emails.
>>
>>24703355
>>24703363
you seem nice
>>
File: IMG_0133.png (529KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0133.png
529KB, 640x1136px
There's gotta be atleast one desirable woman on this filtered internet isnt there?
>>
>>24704074
problem is they don't want >you

that want someone better
>>
File: IMG_0120.jpg (2MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0120.jpg
2MB, 2048x2048px
>>24704077
I dont want them for anything though other than to learn from.

I don't a want a sewage whore from this continent for a relationships.

At this point, if i knowingly and willingly had a relationship with anyone it would make me less desirable than others.

They'll NEVER get a better guy than me because its an impossibility for a person to ever exist that isn't a revolting pathetic stupid creep that would need women totally brained washed and made incomprehensibly stupid for relationships.

The women of this world are and can only possibly be less than termite shit and create life inferior to the waste from their intestines. The only genuine worth a woman of this pit has is if she's can have a conversation

Here's some info for you so can know that piece of paper in that original post is truly worth more than all human life on earth

I am the supreme life form in the universe
>>
>>24704077
Did you edit your message?
>>
>>24703355
what is this
>>
>>24703363
Why
>>
>>24703355
Dumb narcissist, I would laugh in your face IRL.
>>
>>24703355
We ARE watching you...
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.