[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know this really isn't the board for it but does anybody

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I know this really isn't the board for it but does anybody want to get a music thread going? talk about what got you interested in the music you like and how long you've been into it and add whoever has the same taste idk I'm drunk and wanted to try getting an adding game started
>>
>>24703297
I like one direction
>>
>>24703297
if you're drunk you might like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySHDUU2juM
>>
>>24703297
why man
>>
>>24705436
cuz its fucking stupid
>>
I watched a cartoon about a kid named Owl Jolson when I was young. Somebody on 4chan posted about it years later, and I had to find the song. That lead me to Al Jolson, which lead me to Bing Crosby and some other shit. That started me on a kick of looking for music. Now I listen to most things at least once. I wish I were into more pop stuff, since it's everywhere and that would allow me to have music conversations with a wider variety of people. That's not an attempt at being an indie fucker, I honestly wish I liked pop music. Now I listen to Tom Waits when I drink. Black Pistol Fire, Slabdragger, Gregory Porter, Dopesmoker, That Handsome Devil, Congotronics, etc. I mostly listen while I drive, but I'm pretty severely depressed right now, so I'm going to be hitting the music hard. Gimme suggestions? Doesn't have to be of any particular mood.
>>
is this thread dead?
anyhow

>talk about what got you interested in the music you like
pretty simple, i somehow find the song/band/artist and then if i like it, i search for more
>how long you've been into it
into what? the music i like? it stays with me forever.
>add whoever has the same taste
i doubt anyone here is into different genres as me. but then again, everyone says that "i like all/different genres". you play them something and then they don't like it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.