[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm down on my luck and have no skills or really anythi

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

I'm down on my luck and have no skills or really anything and I'm desperate for money and a way to get out and I was wondering if someone cute would want to have me as their live in sub/pet whatever you can boss me around turn me into a trap and make me do whatever you want in exchange for rent or money I'l be obedient and do anything you ask anyway I'l leave my contact information here I'm gonna leave kik and steam here for now and after we talk for a bit I'l give you more contact info like email fb whatever also I'd prefer it if you're also from Canada in order to make things easier all I really ask on your end is you be clean and not have any stds and not be some greasy/hairy neckbeard or shady I'm hoping to build a knowledge of you and get to know you and trust you before I actually do anything also don't be shady/creepy when you message me on kik I'l respond with a pic with a sign with whatever you want written on it for proof this is real I forgot to mention I expect to only service you I don't do gang bangs or any shit like that I'd like to be yours and only yours anyway my kik is dictatemyfuture00 a trap/femboy/girl is preferred I'm bi still I'd prefer it if you're one of the 3 things i just said anyway once I'm yours you can do mostly whatever you want with me as long as it isn't disgusting vulgar shit oh i forgot to add my steam here too http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198171491061
>>
>>24702755

Pathetic.
>>
Don't have passport atm
>>
File: 1424905615003.jpg (51KB, 676x858px) Image search: [Google]
1424905615003.jpg
51KB, 676x858px
>>24702761
>>
>>24702675
Get a job you fucking retard, holy shit.
>>
>>24703051
Don't have education to get a proper job and I'm tried of constantly being at risk of being homeless
>>
>>24703148
"proper"
enjoy living on the street.

or you could get one of those improper jobs and pay for school to get you a degree that will get you a "proper" job.
>>
>>24702675
If you were really that desperate the person wouldn't need to be cute, female, or whatever. You'd just want the money and the other stuff wouldn't matter.
>>
>>24703148
It's called get a shitty job and move your way up. To get a typical grocerybagger/clerk/retail job you don't need education.

Hmm well I wonder what someone does when theyre at risk of being homeless? Maybe they get some fucking money? Weird thought I guess
>>
>>24703290
But why would he/she do that, when there are so many losers willing to spend cash in young faggots/camwhores.

Geez, just go and check out twitch accounts with girls showing boobs. The kind of many they win in a couple of hours is more than they would do in several months filling grocery bags up with shit.
>>
Would you be willing to afflict bodily harm on yourself for money?
>>
Leave your skype.
>>
File: le meme face.png (424KB, 560x663px) Image search: [Google]
le meme face.png
424KB, 560x663px
>>24702675
I can't read it, it isn't green
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.