[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi guys, please don't kill me but I'm a total newfag

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 627.jpg (11KB, 240x180px) Image search: [Google]
627.jpg
11KB, 240x180px
Hi guys, please don't kill me but I'm a total newfag to 4chan. How does one get in on the camwhore action? Do people post links or do you have to join a kik group or something? Again, apologies for my ignorance.
>>
>>24702019
You want advice?
>>
>>24702019
...are you looking for camwhore threads?
>>
Yes, advice, threads etc. lol no idea how it works on this end.
>>
I mean you could start with giving me your kick and getting me hard. I mean, you know, for your studies and such.
>>
>>24702019
post something with time stamp
>>
>>24702019
OK so, there is a couple ways to do it. One, you can pick a thread that is already out there, based on description on who is to post in it. Example, Boob General, SMA, depending on breast size, sbt which is small breast thread. Feet, if you want to post feet pics.
>>
>>24702019

Or you could start your own thread. it is easier to start out in one of the other ones though.

Then, you want to post a picture of you with a time stamp. A piece of paper in your hand with /soc/ and todays date and preferably the time on it works. This proves it is actually you posting in the thread, and not someone else posting your pictures.

4chan automatically removes the exfil data from pictures that you post in 4chan, so you don't have to worry about that.

You can choose to take requests, then people will ask you to post a particular view/ or angle or position, or just post some pictures of yourself and so on.

Any other questions?
>>
>>24702095
Yeah - what's a good thread to get started on? Or that people use in general?
>>
>>24702112
Well, I can't tell your breast size from your picture above, would they be small size, or something bigger?
>>
>>24702112
Oh, is that actually you in the OP picture, or someone else?
>>
>>24702112
> scroll up
> click on "catalogue"
> scroll through threads to find appropriate one
> ???
> profit!
>>
>>24702112
OH I ask on breast size, because that determines which of the threads would be the right one.
>>
>>24702112
Also, if you could link to the thread you decide on (or just tell us if you don't know how), that would be awesome.
>>
>>24694778
ehh
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.