[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /soc recently went to a wedding. Had a great time. Anyway,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

Hey /soc recently went to a wedding. Had a great time. Anyway, here's the main thing that went down.

Dancing on the dance floor with Cute girls all around (I'm not drinking any alchohol)
Start dancing with one.
I turn around and she also turns around and we grind both our asses together
Then I start booty bopping her and I accidentally knock her a few feet back.
She turns around and lets me grind my ass aginst her crotch/vagina
Then another girl walks up and starts dancing in front of me.
I'm sandwhiched between two beautiful girls.
We dance for awhile like this and then the song ends and we stop dancing and we move to new people on the dance floor.
Got to dance with a lot of girls by doing this.
I never really touched them with my hands, but now that I looked up grinding, it says the guys can put their hands on the girls waists.

In your opinion/experience did I do anything wrong? What should I do the next time this situation comes up?

Also what is this kind of thing even called: when the guys grinds his ass on the girl?

[spoiler]Honestly, I'm very happy with the way things went[/spoiler]
>>
>>24701958
Also, I'm a guy and I
got a compliment that I was like Channing Tatum
>>
Post what you look like and I'll tell you if it's OK or not
>>
>>24701958

Lol generally try not to bump anyone back a few feet. But yes, gently grabbing hips in this situation is acceptable. And that compliment meant she was very much in to you.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.