[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jokes aside guys, how can we let this happen, how is it possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: whereisthelove.jpg (365KB, 2048x1367px) Image search: [Google]
whereisthelove.jpg
365KB, 2048x1367px
Jokes aside guys, how can we let this happen, how is it possible that we are fighting each other killing innocent people and children, how is it possible that greed for power and dominance is greater than compassion for people struggling in this places, people that have so little and yet they worked so hard to obtain it, just to end up slaughtered by bombs, airstrikes and other weapons wielded by those in political positions, taking decisions that go against life, even when most of the people would love to live peacefully.

Why is there so much hate for some one or some place that is simply different than where we live?
>>
>>24698733
Hard to answer. Link to a youtube is all I have.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aH66dngiW0Y

>Why is there so much hate for some one or some place that is simply different than where we live?

Is it?
>>
>>24698733
People are just kinda smart animals, dude.
>>
>>24698765
>smart
no haha, animals that make decisions consciously is more proper. It's what separates us.
>>
>>24698733
Yeah, dude, like, we should just, like, remove all the borders and have brown children and stuff.
>>
>>24698785
What do borders and having brown children have to do with this?

I'm talking about the killing that is going on, the death if innocent people and children, children that have no clue as to why they are getting attacked
>>
Religion of peace, ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
>>
>>24698847
Only brown people kill, duh
>>
>>24698986
What about the american soldiers or rusians, they have killed their share.

Also you are an obvious troll sir
>>
Take a look at the 30 Years War. This is them figuring out their version of Westphalia. It took the depopulation of 2/3rds of northern Germany for us to figure out how to stop being barbarians. Sadly, it will take untold suffering for the Islamic world to move into the modern world.
>>
>>24698733
>how can we let this happen
I won't, I'm going there as soon as I finish med school. I care and they need all the help they can get.
>>
>>24698733
>just to end up slaughtered by bombs, airstrikes and other weapons wielded by those in political positions
>implying
They do a pretty good job of killing their own.
Leave them to it, they might become civilized after a couple more centuries.

>>24699410
Cuck.
>>
File: thatword.gif (921KB, 245x217px) Image search: [Google]
thatword.gif
921KB, 245x217px
>>24699429
>>
>>24698733
>ow can we let this happen, how is it possible that we are fighting each other killing innocent people and children

Ask the CIA that starts these terrorists / Wars/ etc
Kennedy threatened to disband the CIA after firing the head Alan Dulles -- then he died
>>
>>24699429

>Using the word 'cuck' unironically

<------ /pol/
>>
>>24698733
Inclusion along specific ethnic/tribal/religious lines has historically proved easier for our species to strive towards than general inclusion among the line of species as a whole. That and other neat uniquely human concepts like greed, class systems, faith systems, global capitalism and a complete lack of organ systems to keep us in homeostasis with the planet that supports us are
-not observed in most other animal models on the planet. divided we fall.
-all lend to helping nature self correct her real large frontal lobe mistakes and keep us on the path to eventual self destruction as a whole.
No worries, it probably ended for the higher order life forms on Venus that same way.

tl;dr-getting smater has fucked us more than helped because we're rarely patient enough to chanel that intelligence as a collective and Earth is getting real tired of our shit.
>>
>>24699800
>Earth is getting tired of our shit
>Muh mother gaya is saddened
>Muh hippiefaggotry is in tune with concious nature

Fuck Earth, we will conquer that bitch be it by genetical engineering, soylent green and northkorea-tier arcologys holding out against the desert, if we keep nature alife then for our own amusement, romanticism or its practical value as enslaved biomatter.
>>
>>24699410
Rest in pieces
>>
>>24698733
>Why is there so much hate for some one or some place that is simply different than where we live?

How is that relevant, though?
The conflict started with syrians against Syrians and escalated with Arabs.

I'm kind of sick of people alluding that the West is somehow cruel or not doing enough. We took in nearly two million people. States around Syria (the rich ones at least) don't care to take in a single one. Yet we keep whining about how we are somehow at fault, and we are heartless for 'not doing enough'. I don't get it?
>>
>>24698847
The civilian are supporting the rebels, that make them fair game.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.