[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex stats? >age >gender ># of partners >fav position

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 11

File: 1456444800249.jpg (1011KB, 2560x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1456444800249.jpg
1011KB, 2560x1600px
Sex stats?

>age
>gender
># of partners
>fav position
>fav kink
(optional)
>best sexual experience
>worst sexual experience

I'll post mine below
>>
File: 1480405340651.gif (2MB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480405340651.gif
2MB, 500x300px
>age
>gender
m
># of partners
>fav position
none
>fav kink
I don't know
>best sexual experience
First kiss high as fuck, experienced full on synaesthesia
>worst sexual experience
loosing my virginity at 18, she had a great time, I didn't
>>
>>24697863
>age
>gender
Male
># of partners
15-20
>fav position
Bareback/Doggy
>fav kink/fetishes
Anal, Rope Play, Creampie, Cum Play
>best sexual experience
Fucking my ex all night when rolling, most cum I've ever got a woman to give
>worst sexual experience
When in hs, a regular female friend of mine flirted with me and got me to come over a few days later, went in the room got naked did 69 for about 10 min, shoved my dick inside her and 1 min later i was done. It was so awkward because i never cum that fast, she wasn't done obviously, and got some inside her when she didn't want to creampie from the start. Most likely cause i was real young and experience wasn't as great then, but still to this day it's embarrassing.

Ask anything else if want to
>>
>age
>gender
m
># of partners
>fav position
she sitting on a table
>fav kink
idk
>best sexual experience
One time that we were watching tv super high, and ended doing it.
>worst sexual experience
My first time with my ex (she was virgin too). At the end, there were blood everywhere.
>>
File: 1480405410931.gif (495KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480405410931.gif
495KB, 500x281px
>>24697895
What are you out of 10? Location?

>>24697925
Yuss! I am not alone in hating my first time
>>
>19
>female
># of partners
>fav position
not sure. I really like doggystyles. missionary held up, Missionary variation,
>fav kink
Grunting? lol idk

>best sexual experience
They were all just 'ok'. Usually disappointing and unfulfilling. But one time was just when we were standing in this small area and he was leaning against the wall and I was slightly bent over doing the work. Orgasm was memorably amazing. He didn't cum lol.

>worst sexual experience
When he started just shoving his dick in my mouth and came in it when we were just sitting down and talking and I didn't reciprocate it at all and it just made me feel violated and weird. Fuck, I totally forgot about that and now this made me remember.
>>
>age
>gender
m
># of partners
>fav position
a variation of a scissor or jack knife position
>fav kink
cum play
>best sexual experience
Put an ad on Craigslist, girl responds. We swapped face pics, she was a solid 5/6, but I could tell she wasn't a land whale by her neck and face. We met up and it and it turned out she's short, skinny, and stacked. Our meet up went well (she tried to suck my dick in the car home) and decide to meet up the following weekend for dinner and a movie. She showed up at my apartment in a little linen skirt and a blue tank top and told me she had a surprise. We're walking in the hall at my complex and she ran ahead of me and pulled down her tank to show me this little light blue underwire shelf bra she's wearing, fully flashing what were some pretty great tits (DDs with the most pink nipples I've ever seen, I'd later find out were incredibly round, but very soft and saggy). We went to dinner where she gave me a footjob over my pants under the table. We caught a late run movie that had next to no one in the theater. We sat at the top she pulled out her tits in the 1st act, started playing with my dick in the 2nd, and pulled her yellow thong to the side and sat on my dick near the end of the movie. We walked out and went back to my place where I fucked her on the kitchen island. I backed off when I was getting close because I wanted to last the rest of the night, but she got off the island, threw a towel down on the floor, and inhaled my dick, running her tongue across my balls while my mushroom head rubbed the back of her throat. She pulled away and I came (an embarrassingly small amount) on her face. She shoveled it into her mouth, then we showered, and got back at it for the rest of the night.
>worst sexual experience
Fucked a butch big girl who had just gotten out of prison because I make bad decisions sometimes. She was so loose, I slipped into her pooper, which was equally loose. She had a heart of gold, though.
>>
>age
>gender
f
># of partners
>fav position
face down ass up
>fav kink
light ddlg maybe
>best sexual experience
the few times guys have been into me fighting back when they're dominant
>worst sexual experience
told him i was into being called names so he called me loose during sex, which completely bypassed hot and went straight to fucking weird and actually kind of offensive :( i just pretended he didn't say it and he kept repeating it. thank god he came pretty soon after that bc hearing "you're so loose oh my god what a slut so loose" over and over again would have probably dried me up if he took any longer.
>>
>>24698476
>"the few times guys have been into me fighting back when they're dominant"

Hah, like your style!
>>
>>24698476
>you're so loose oh my god what a slut so loose
I'm using this on my gf next time we fuck
>>
>>24698260
>When he started just shoving his dick in my mouth and came in it when we were just sitting down and talking and I didn't reciprocate it at all and it just made me feel violated and weird. Fuck, I totally forgot about that and now this made me remember.
So he had sex with you without your consent? A lot of people would consider that rape.

(I said people NOT btards)
>>
>>24698460
cool story brah
>>
>age

>gender
male

># of partners
18 women, quit having sex 2 years ago.

>fav position
piledriver for a good cervical pounding,

>fav kink
(optional)
On the internet I'm a pervert but in real life I like passionate sex more than anything. I never tell girls this because most tend to want detached rough dominating sex, but I want to feel close. Creampies.

>best sexual experience
Tied, one was a 95 lb squirter that I banged on molly and came buckets into over the course of 3 days. She came all on my face alot and I loved it.

The other was a girl I was faithful to for 3 years. Right before the end we bad fight we were super close to ending it then, patched it up and we had makeup sex like none I've ever had. Both came together hard, only time I impregnated a girl but she didnt want a kid.

>worst sexual experience
my last encounter. Skinny redhead that I dated, was a psycho that milked me like a cow but lied about HIV. so ya..
>>
>>24698582
u have hiv?
>>
>>24698602
yea, im the stupid type to believe a girl when she says she loves me, is clean, and on birth control.
>>
File: 35.jpg (21KB, 460x288px) Image search: [Google]
35.jpg
21KB, 460x288px
>>24698609
Oh shit man. This doesn't mean anything and I don't know that your story is true. But that sucks... and I'm sorry that happened to you.

I hope you messaged every one of that little cunts friends and family and told them what she did to you.
>>
>>24698614
Nah, it's natural to want to hurt back when people hurt you - but I'm not like that. I don't want to hurt anyone. The only people I've really told are my 2 exes before the last girl (both tested negative) and my mom/sister.

Recently she started tattooing at a shop that I introduced her to while we were dating. My good friend used to work there and I told him what she did, he told her boss. I couldn't leave her to work with needles after all of this. She denied ever dating me (told me I was def the best she ever had[?]) and said she friendzoned me (i left her). Her boss believed it. Her and her new guy broke up within a week.
>>
File: 243597_fsh8995.jpg (2MB, 1936x2592px) Image search: [Google]
243597_fsh8995.jpg
2MB, 1936x2592px
>>24698564
It's true. All of it.
>>
>>24697863
>18
>female
>12
>fave position might be doggy
>I have a huge age gap kink, boyfriend is 25
>best sexual experience: the second time boyfriend and I ever fucked. it was absolutely mind blowing. I had no idea sex could ever be that good. this is my first interracial experience btw
>worst sexual experience: a guy pinned me down in an open top jeep while his friends cheered him on and then later he asked me why I couldn't get over my ex since he had "helped" me by sleeping with me..
>>
>>24698556
I mean, I didn't feel like it was rape. He was my boyfriend, maybe he got the wrong idea, I didn't say no. It wasn't like a stranger just fucking tackled me and started fucking me somewhere.
Although.... I really wish I had strong men in my life that cared about me enough to put a stop these kinds of things. Like big brothers or a father. A few months ago, my roommate sexually assaulted me and he said it was just gonna be a friendly massage. He said he got the wrong idea, but I have no proof, nothing I can do about it now.
>>
>>24698646
ok well I can either pretend you're making a good choice to validly your belief system OR I can give you my objective opinion. You can probably guess which one I'm going to do.

This bitch has dramatically changed your life in a negative way. FACT. She manipulated and lied to you. FACT. Carrying this disease and her behavior means she is a very real danger to other people and it is even likely that she will infect other(s) with HIV. FACT. You getting this disease could have been avoided FACT.

>Nah, it's natural to want to hurt back when people hurt you - but I'm not like that. I don't want to hurt anyone.
Riiiiiiight. SHE is going to hurt people. It's in your power now to reduce her chances of doing that.

>Recently she started tattooing at a shop
This is a huge red flag.

>She denied ever dating me
Another red flag

>Her and her new guy broke up within a week.
HUGE red flag

You would likely be saving other people from getting this disease from her, you could be saving livelihoods, you COULD be even saving lives.

>I don't want to hurt anyone.
That's nice :) but you ARE hurting people, through negligence. Think about every person that gets sick through her that YOU could have prevented.

An actual "good" person would do everything in their power to prevent other people from going through the same nightmare that you went through.
>>
>>24698646
btw if a troll, I'd rate 9/10. Really solid stuff.

However this will be my final reply because while I did find this engaging I don't want to invest more time in a possible hypothetical.
>>
>>24698709
Tell that to rape victims that don't want to share the source of their PTSD and humiliation with the world.

I have no lawyers. I'm a just a hacker / linux sysadmin with very modest pay. The only reason she told him is because she knows I can dox anyone close to her and tell her 30k+ instagram followers.

I deleted the majority of our texts after I ended it so as not to dwell on the past. These cases are not easy to prove, and had I not found out as soon as I did - I could have been the one getting sued. What she did is terrible, but the problem is that HIV is present. I can blame her for this and feel victimized but nothing is going to stop HIV from spreading.

I've turned away several opportunities and do my part to stay healthy. I take my pill, eat right, and excercise. I have more independence now than I ever did when I was falling from relationship to relationship hoping someone else would love me forever.
>>
>>24698672
Oh I didn't doubt you, it just is a cool story man haha. Thanks for the pic.

>>24698690
Ok honey hahah...

>He was my boyfriend
Yeah your boyfriend can rape you. That may sound a little weird but it's a fact.

>I didn't say no
and you didn't say yes. That means he did NOT have consent.

>It wasn't like a stranger just fucking tackled me and started fucking me somewhere.
Thank you I can read.

>I really wish I had strong men in my life that cared about me enough to put a stop these kinds of things.
Hahahahahah! Cunt grow the fuck up. YOU look after YOURSELF. What are you an accessory? Are you a fucking handbag? Just going to wait for somebody to rescue you?

>my roommate sexually assaulted me and he said it was just gonna be a friendly massage.
Well you walked into that one didn't you. That sucks that that happened to you.

> wrong idea
lol they wanted to fuck you, that was their idea.

Look, you need to be able to say NO and you need to be less trusting.

I'd recommend you go to the sex sub on reddit. A MUCH healthier community with a lot of information and experience (filled with "nice" people).

http://criminal-law.freeadvice.com/criminal-law/violent_crimes/sexual_offenses_rape.htm

I would encourage you to do your own research.

Yeah goodluck
>>
>>24698753
You ARE acting the victim and hiding what happened to you.

>nothing is going to stop HIV from spreading.
Absolutely retard statement

Think about what I said.

Once again I'm sorry that this happened to you the way that it did. It is unjust and cruel. It is not at all, in any shape or form a reflection of who you are. It is something that happened TO YOU. How you deal with it is an indication of your character.
>>
>Age
>Gender
F
># of Partners
1 lol
>Fav Position
Prone, spooning, doggystyle
>Fav kink
Playing with a man's ass in any way, probably. Also dirty talk and noises, armpits, etc. I could go on.
>Best experience
Maybe during New Year's with his friends just downstairs? It was so sweet and intimate and hot, and the fireworks were going outside the window.
>Worst experience
How about my lengthy dry spell since we broke up lmao
>>
>>24698830
Hahaha! <3

>It was so sweet and intimate and hot, and the fireworks were going outside the window.
>>
>age
>gender
M
># of partners
30ish
>fav position
Cowgirl, I like being able to pull people in for a kiss.
>fav kink
blood
(optional)
>best sexual experience
Ex girlfriend. Intensely stoned and borderline delerious from sleep deprivation. Lasted for an extremely long time and we were both turned up to 10.
>worst sexual experience
Losing my virginity. She cried afterward and I sat there looking around awkwardly, not knowing what to do.. Didn't even get off.
>>
>age
>gender
male
># of partners
>fav position
doggy, cowgirl
>fav kink
public places, did most places on campus (library, elevator, bathrooms)
>best sexual experience
psychedelic sex on shrooms... long story
>worst sexual experience
I used to hook up with this tall freshmen that called me daddy all the time... She was also stalking me for like a few weeks.
>>
Sex stats?

>age
>gender
female
># of partners
>fav position
missionary, doggy
>fav kink
(optional)
rope play, fofced orgasm, dirty talk, being dominated. ddlg, pet play, being a slave, being worshiped
>best sexual experience
every time I've squirted all over a guys face or been eaten out. mm.
>worst sexual experience
When I was 17 a 27 year old man got me drunk and high and had his way with me. he fell in love with me during the process and searches for me to this day
>>
>age
>gender
m
># of partners
>fav position
Actually like missionary with her legs on my shoulders
>fav kink
Bondage or spanking
>best sexual experience
Had a really, super submissive FWB who would do practically anything for me, 24/7, liked to be spanked and hit and would spaz out when she came.
>worst sexual experience
Met a girl from CL who wasn't straight up about her weight... she was 370 lbs. Sex was very difficult.
>>
>>24698918
Rope play? Don't see too many on here anymore same as me lol.

I'm also a sucker for females who know how to squirt, huge into cum play and swallowing juices <3
>>
I fear I've lost my ID.

>>24698917
I have no idea what you're implying, sorry.

>>24698921
Rimming, fingering, using toys. I'd love to try pegging but haven't gotten the chance yet. Maybe some light spanking or something, idek, I just like the booty
>>
>>24698940
Sorry lol, i misread your post.

That sounds hot though as a male, with less experience with ass/anal play except for pleasuring females. It would turn me on, especially someone experienced at it.
>>
>>24698556
>>24698768

kill yourself you male feminist cuck. seriously drink bleach, the world would be better off if you were dead and even your mom would be secretly relieved

>>24698690
nobody raped you, and you seem to have a pretty mature perspective on the subject - do not get tricked into taking advice from 5"6 poz queers or 360 lb landwhale tumblrinas on matters like rape

with that said it does sound like it might have been an unhealthy relationship and it's good that you're out of it
>>
>>24698582
>>24698602

I seriously doubt you got HIV from piv sex, the chances are infinitesimal

far more likely you are a degenerate IV drug user or a faggot who got duked up his shitter by a poz cummer
>>
File: 110.jpg (84KB, 685x385px) Image search: [Google]
110.jpg
84KB, 685x385px
>>24699024
>>24699016
next time be more subtle, it's too easy to spot you
>>
>>24697863

>age

>gender

male

># of partners

>fav position

prone bone with hands cuffed behind her back and hair in a tight grip

>fav kink

choking, slapping girls and overall being bossy and carrying around to whatever room i feel like fucking in

>best sexual experience

cheating on my gf of two years, having "taboo" sex with a girl who's family was hardwired into religion and would probably beat us up so bad if they came home during it. was fucking crazy

>worst sexual experience

boring gf after a few years
>>
>>24699024
anon there is this thing that illudes your mind called bisexual men, they have sex with gays and hetero females.

just because youre straight and have some statistic doesn't make it not happen.
>>
>>24699038
>y-you're just a troll!
yeah that's a convenient way to avoid thinking about anything I said, but you should still kill yourself

I mean that from the bottom of my heart, you are a disappointment to everyone
>>
>>24699077
I'm aware bi men exist but the point is that the transmission rate from sticking your dick in a poz pussy is extraordinarily low

and from his story it didn't sound like he did it a thousand times, or anything
>>
>>24699104
I'm not really interested in convincing you anon, take it as a lie if you wish.
>>
>>24699180
Either you're lying or you're confused. The likelihood of you getting fucking AIDS from putting your dick in a pussy are very very low, QED.

I see you have a tattoo. Possible you got it from a tattoo needle.

Have you ever done IV drugs? Have you ever been duked up the shitter by a man?
>>
>>24699098
Oh I see you've calmed down a bit.

Well I was being polite when I called you a troll. If you're not a troll then you're misguided and illogical most likely have emotional problems.

Actually I did think about what you said, you're wrong on multiple levels. So yeah... if you're not a troll I feel sorry for you.

Now kiddo, no more attention for you!

>>24699204
>>24699104
>>
>>24699213
you know more about my sex history and the happenings of my life than I do anon. What an extraordinary talent.
>>
>>24699323
meant to quote

>>24699204
>>
>>24699213
You talk like a fag and your shit's all retarded. I bet you have a soft looking face like a baby's.

>>24699323
I asked questions, I didn't make any direct assertions about your history (other than that you have a tattoo, which you do, I can see it.) Did you not like my questions, or...?
>>
>>24698768
Fuck off you virgin wanker.

"Erm, excuse me dear. Would you like to participate in a sexual activity or two?"

Get a fucking grip man, your woman is there to get fucked whenever you want and she knows this and likes it (that's why she's your girl).

One day you'll lose that V card and realise how much of a fucking idiot you are.
>>
File: 1476833645055.jpg (13KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1476833645055.jpg
13KB, 480x480px
>19
>m
>0
>>
>age
20s
>gender
female
># of partners
over 10, probably 15 or so
>fav position
spooning, because i can also control the pace a bit.
also feet on chest missionary with the guy sitting up.
>fav kink
rimming, being told i'm a good girl, ownership, someone laughing in my ear during sex (not necessarily in a degrading way, but sort of like laughing at me like i'm being so slutty/their whore)
>best sexual experience
out of character for me, but they're instances where a guy is a bit subby and i feel like i have control, like i'm jerking him off and he's sucking on my tits, etc.
>worst sexual experience
no
>>
>>24698830
Wanna kik or sc? I'll post mine if interested
>>
f
doggy
daddy/daughter
I got to live out my D/d fetish with my friend's dad.
One night stand with a guy with a small dick
>>
Can we have more sex stats and less manchild meninist virgins please
>>
>age
>gender
Male
># of partners
>fav positions
face down arse up/bent over armchair etc or missionary with her feet over my shoulders
>fav kinks
Pussy eating, Teasing, Baby oil, women wearing no knickers and dresses.
(optional)
>best sexual experience
Bending her over the back of a sofa armchair, covering her in baby oil and pounding the fuck out of her while trying to hold onto her slippery body, she ended up with her legs in the air and her face on the floor moaning like crazy as i pounded her pussy from the top of the backrest.
>worst sexual experience
none
>>
>>24697863
m
doggy
i don't know about the best
trying public in a bar's toilet.
>>
>>24699491
>>24699380
(you)

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/objective
https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/definition/subjective

Interesting how upset I can make both of you, haha, it's pretty fun actually.

The only assumption you got right about me was that I am a wanker, like most people on earth, I do masturbate and enjoy it.

I did say:
>I said people NOT btards
The opinions on 4chan are generally subjective, uneducated and ill-informed.

Let's see how you frustrated you little monkeys can get!
>>
>>24699841
lol why don't you post something?
>>
>>24697863
>age
>gender
F
># of partners
One.
>fav position
Doggy, pronebone, me on top while he's sitting, missionary with legs on his shoulders.
>fav kink
Probably cum play.
>best sexual experience
One day we were arguing and I was teasing him a bit.
He pushed me on the bed, we started making out. He bit my breasts and neck for a while. He started groping me, fingering me. I think I came before we even started fucking, which is rare. We fucked while he was biting my neck and shoulders for a bit. At some point he just made me roll on my tummy and fucked me from behind - while he was doing it he spanked my butt, fingered it. He came twice without even getting soft. I was full of bite marks and had cum all over my thighs, my butt was so red I couldn't even sit for days. I cleaned up his cock with my mouth, we apologised and we cuddled.
Angry sex is the best.

>worst sexual experience
Probably one time we were fucking while we were too sleepy and I wasn't all that wet. The condom broke and we had to find a plan B at 3 AM on a friday night.
>>
>age
>gender
testicles
># of partners
>fav position
when she's on her side, jack-knife style, cuz I can reliably hit their cervix. They never appreciate that but I love the idea of being so deep inside it makes her uncomfortable lol. dunno why.
>fav kink
eating ass.
>best sexual experience
banging a superfit teenager 9/10 redhead and we came at the same time. was epic and one of the only reasons i feel ok to die now thanks to experiencing that.
>worst sexual experience
1st girlfriend was anorexic and taking the fat blocker Alli (i was unaware of what it really was back then) and her pussy was a) hairy, b) not pH balanced cuz of anorexia, and c) smeared with anal leakage. This is all understood in hindsight, none of this was clear when I went to eat her out and had to actually hold my breath because the stench was so bad (again I didnt know any better, I just knew vaginas had a reputation for smelling bad and I thought i was just being a wuss). I now know I put anal leakage in my mouth.

a close second is the time was a prone-boning the same girl and she anal-leakage'd all over my crotch. but at least that time it wasnt in my mouth
>>
File: laff.gif (835KB, 126x300px) Image search: [Google]
laff.gif
835KB, 126x300px
>>24698460
>fucked a butch big girl with a loose asshole and a heart of gold
>>
>>24700154
>Cum Play
>Angry Sex

Damn you sound hot, any chance be open to talk on kik? 22/m Youngcaesar24 if interested..
>>
>>24698918
Got any pics of you? I wanna know what that guy fell in love with.
>>
>>24700171
don't forget she was a convict recently released from prison
>>
>>24700156
how old?
>>
>>24700350
"how old" what?
>>
>>24700362
the teen
>>
>>24700365
oh, 19.

still counts though.

i was 26 and was secretly deeply disgusted with myself for having never having sex with a teenager and thought that ship had sailed.
>>
>>24700376
I know the feels bro

so many fucking opportunities.....
flushed down the shitter...
>>
>age
>gender
female
># of partners
>fav position
doggy style, laying on my side with him holding my hips behind me, me on top with him sitting or laying down. and actually I know it's not exactly a position but giving head. I love giving him head.
>fav kink
being submissive
>best sexual experience
can't really pick just one as an absolute best. there are lots of times we have amazing sex. like the other day I got out of the shower. he playfully slapped my butt when I came out of the master bedroom. he tossed me back onto our bed. grabs my tail plug he got me a while ago and throws it onto the bed next to me. huge grin on his face, we don't use it very much because it kind of hurts. but o well this will be fun. get on my hands and knees and he joins me on the bed. licks my pussy and spits on my butt, puts tail in. gets behind me pushes my head down to the bed. I arch my back up and shake my ass at him. he fucks me like that kind of hard feels amazing. he pulls out and cums all over my butt and back. we lay in bed for about ten minutes then i climb back on top of him still with my tail in and ride him till he cums again.
>worst sexual experience
a few times when we have had sex to much and it hurts.
>>
>>24700171
Yeah, I spent too many words telling the good sex story so I couldn't really elaborate about this experience. She was a childhood friend of this girl I knew. My roommate and I were having a party and the girl came and brought this friend of hers. The butch girl was dressed in a leather jacket and jeans with a low cut top. Her tits were overflowing out of her top. It was like looking directly at the sun. Anyway, the butch girl is telling everyone it's so nice to be at a party again because she had just gotten out of jail for drug possession charges or something equally harmless. We ended up partners in beer pong and my memory gets a little hazy after this point. I motorboated her cleavage at some point and her friend left without her. I said she could sleep in my bed that night at which point she lead me into my room and she promptly stripped out of her clothes. She had some giant, heavy, fat boobs. She asked for a t-shirt to sleep in (I had to find the biggest t-shirt I owned) then we laid down together. She took off my pants, sucked my dick for a bit then laid back and we started fucking. We changed to doggy and I started going soft staring at her fat, dimply backside. I pulled all the way out and accidentally thrust my dick into her ass, which graciously accepted my accidental gift. She turned back to look at me and very calmly said something like that's the wrong place, but it's ok keep going. That took me out of it completely, so I gave up and we both went to sleep. The next morning I got up and regaled my roommate of the evening's events, while Butch quietly protested leaving the comfort of my bed.

I've got plenty of good and bad stories to share if anyone wants to read more.
>Good
on the stairs in her mother's dress
the Jewish girl in the hotel bathroom
the night of 3 girls
choking on the living room floor
>Bad
desperate dead fish
long time gf, first time crier
let's spice up the bedroom with our fingers
>>
>age
>gender
m
># of partners
>fav position
Missionairy
>fav kink
masturbation
>best sexual experience
not applicable
>worst sexual experience
not applicable
>>
>>24700109
nobody is "upset" we just think you're a pathetic loser and you should kill yourself. it's possible to think incredibly lowly of someone without being "mad".

otoh the people you interact with in your everyday life almost certainly find you intolerable and wish you'd fall face first into a vat of acid. if you consider it a victory that you "upset" them then gj taking pride in being retarded and obnoxious
>>
>>24698476
I like your style, been looking for someone who gives push back, try talk sometime- wowohwowee on kik
>>
>>24699016
>feminist cuck
Did you read his post? He literally called her a cunt and blamed her for the second rape. He's not right but you're just being reactive.
>>
>age
>gender
m
># of partners
>fav position
N/A
>fav kink
Two X-chromosomes and a pulse

(optional)

>best sexual experience
A woman smiled at me once, it was pretty hot.

>worst sexual experience
I janked my headset cord and knocked a glass of water over my computer as I came once. It was an intense experience.
>>
>>24698768
you're really mean. I don't think I wanna take any advice from you.
>>
>>24699016
>>24701208
thanks guys for being so supportive! :3

that poster is really mean :c
>>
>age
>gender
male af
># of partners
9 or 10, plus weird blowjob/handjob stuff with different girls in high school
>fav position
doggy
>fav kink
all of them, i wanna get pegged by a nazi dominatrix and also want to own a slut slave that i keep in my basement and use as a urinal on occasion
(optional)
>best sexual experience
met this super cool chick when i was visiting the balkans. totally my type, weed smoking slut (she gave me molly the first time we met and we danced and made out all night) anyway i threw an after party at the apartment i was renting and her and a bunch of girls were there topless and having the time of their lives. then when everyone left me and her got down to it. it was the craziest sex, like we both kept trying to get closer and closer to each other, she loved sucking my cock. she deff knew what she was doing and very gently put her finger in my butt right as i was cumming. she also squirted all over my bed and i had to change the sheets. and the blowjobs we amazing, for the rest of the week shed come over after work and blow me/fuck me and bring me weed.

also this one time my ex fucked me in the ass at a party with her fingers while her friend was watching us and calling me a pussy and faggot. her friend (girl) joined in a few times and slapped my balls and made me kiss her feet or shed choke me. very cool, left a puddle of precum on the couch, then my ex fucked her friend while i laid on the floor and kissed their feet, then ate the other girls ass out. they treated me like shit nd i loved. they also made me pose and show my ass to the two gay guys who threw the party while they masterbated. i wasnt allowed to come. my ex was supposed to dress me like a sissy and give me to the gay guys later that week but i bitched out
>worst sexual experience
there was this fat girl in highschool that came over once and begged for sex like pathetically. so i tried to fuck her and it was terrible and i pretended i came.
>>
File: image.jpg (127KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
127KB, 500x500px
>age
>gender
M
># of partners
15~
>fav position
Doggy
>fav kink
I'm a furfag
>best sexual experience
DPing a twink
>worst sexual experience
Trying to fuck a dude who couldn't take my dick and gave up after 5 minutes
>>
>age
>gender
f
># of partners
>fav position
doggy
>fav kink
not sure but I'm very submissive
>best sexual experience
that time i got a hug from a guy who was way above my level
>worst sexual experience
most of them, but I guess the worst one would either be my first time in which I bled all over a hotel bed and had to push him off of me because he wouldn't stop after I asked him to several times, orrr uh that time I was completely drunk and this guy i wasnt even into (second sexual partner I've had) fucked me in the ass even though I was half asleep, and he only thought of asking me if I actually wanted it after like 10 minutes
(before anyone says anything: yeah i know im submissive but consent still matters)
>>
>age

>gender
Female

># of partners
Including my current long-term boyfriend, 4.

>fav position
Reverse cowgirl

>fav kink
Generic shit like choking, biting,resistance, etc.

>best sexual experience
Can't think of any that stands out.

>worst sexual experience
Basically any time I had sex with my ex, whom I had lost my virginity to. He had a small dick, stamina was nearly non-existent, and he was too scared to get rough with me.
>>
>>24701315
Hahahahah!
>>
>>24700571
>denial
>>
>>24701591
yah you hats be carful getting drunk to that point around creeper type guys, being that your so young they will try taking advantage. even if your submissive that doesn't mean you have to fuck any guy that shows an interest in you. your not like obligated. just wait till you find someone your really into and connect with. sex with someone you love and are comfortable with can be amazing.
>>
>>24701315
I actually got lightheaded from laughing so hard, your thinking is just so absurd.and abstract.

And I just notice you don't have the same id tag as the op so you could just be a troll. Anyway, thanks for the laugh.
>>
>>24701208
>He's not right
Please explain, how am I wrong?
>>
>age
>gender
-male
># of partners
- lost count. 40 something.
>fav position
- doggy style
>fav kink
Rope play, slapping in the face
>best sexual experience
- whenever I get to tie up a girl while slapping her in the face as she says "thank-you sir"
>worst sexual experience
-Started having sex with this girl that used to fuck my twin brother... while fucking her in the ass she shit all over my bed and neglected to tell me she had herpes... a couple days later I had a massive outbreak on my face and genitals... now am on herpes meds...

I'll post mine below
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.