[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anybody bipolar here? I have always wondered If I have just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1475066082780.jpg (40KB, 508x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475066082780.jpg
40KB, 508x480px
Is anybody bipolar here?

I have always wondered If I have just depression with better days, which (in comparision) feel like mania to me, or if Im bipolar. What even is the difference?

Yesterday I was able to flirt with girls, now I cant even muster a word in response to my roommate.

Also, mental Illness / health general. I have some experiences, feel free to ask if you are new in this neverending ride of joy.
>>
have you been diagnosed by a professional
>>
>>24697492
yes, I got the major depression badge

but due to having much better periods/days sometimes for no big reason I wonder if I shouldnt look for re-diagnosis
>>
Mania isn't "better" it's mania.

I have bipolar 2. It's not "able to flirt with girls" It's "went out to the bar had waaay too much to drink talked to ALL THE PEOPLE and made several impulsive decisions that are going to negatively effect you."

My mania generally manifests as irritability instead of an elevated mood. For 3 days to a week or so i'm restless, barely sleep, seeking out sexual situations I wouldn't normally"
If you're bipolar you're a little bit crazy not just depressed with good days.
>>
>>24697531
Yeah, maybe you are right. I dont have problems with keeping myself in control.

Kind of jelly, imagine what could you do if you started working during manic. Is it great?
>>
>>24697531
My mania is all over the place. I can go from hyper stressed jumping up and down, going for really long jogs to this hyperactive glee where I am doing the same thing but because I am happy.

This happens with other emotions, but I am constantly swinging from intensely feeling one emotion to the next without any rhyme or reason.
>>
>>24697548
I don't understand what you mean? I can't choose where my energy gets focused. That's why I don't have any clean dishes but I knitted two hats today.
It's never great it sucks.
>>
>>24697585
To be honest I cant quite grasp the concept of not being able to focus your energy.
Maybe its because mine is so low I need to masterfully manage it.

Can you describe how it is like? You arent aware you are knitting useless hats and could be reading a book, or something? Or are you just forced to do anything and you cant stop the first thing you start?
>>
>>24697598
It's more like, i know i need to do the dishes but instead of doing the dishes I will sit on the couch for 5 hours on my computer not even getting up to eat or pee. But if I say "okay, fuck the dishes, i wanna make hats" I can make the hats. And while I'm sitting on the couch doing nothing i get more and more restless and ornery because i have all this energy it's just not for the shit I need to do. If I try to do dishes it makes me almost angry. I have to stop and calm down. I'll start multiple projects and not finish any of them.

Mine is usually very low, but I'm not able to manage it. I'm accidentally anorexic, haven't vaccumed my apartment since I moved in in october, I do usually manage to shower regularly though.
>>
Depression comes with severe mood swings, and I think that's what you're experiencing. Ideally you should bring it up with your doctor or therapist of you go to one, but that's what I'd say it is.
>>
>>24697488
Bi polar 2 here but I think I'm just a combo of a bit crazy a bit reckless and fearless combined with mdd
Tfw you get so depressed you just stop giving a fuck then carry that attitude into normality
>>
File: IMG_6591.jpg (151KB, 514x875px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6591.jpg
151KB, 514x875px
>>24697488
I have bipolar too YOU ABSOLUTELY FUCKING CUNT. But I'm usually able to keep it under control by BEATING THE EVER-LOVING SHIT OUT OF MY WIFE?
>>
>>24697488
Bipolar II fag here. My 'mania' is other peoples' normal. Hypomania. Look it up.
>>
File: IMG_7785.jpg (371KB, 808x1199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7785.jpg
371KB, 808x1199px
Sup anon, I've been diagnosed with psychosis, depression, and bipolar on top of those. I'm prescribed for all three currently, ask me anything.

If theres one thing i wanna mention it is that it doesn't feel the most real to myself even though i know i need these medications to maintain a normal baseline mindset. how i identify is a reflection of how i feel which is kinda jumbled because of what i've been told i have, so i've been fighting for my true self amidst it all. I know i seem like a silly person to most and my friends but all people I know think I'm either stressed or anxious all the time even though its just my energy level which changes. some days i'm in zombie mode but socializing i have random bursts of energy.
>>
>>24699938
Cute and crazy fuck me <3
Nice tree of life
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.