[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can any femanons(or gayfags, I suppose) tell me if they'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMAG0079.jpg (271KB, 900x1596px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0079.jpg
271KB, 900x1596px
Can any femanons(or gayfags, I suppose) tell me if they'd be interested if the seen me on tinder?

I guess this is pretty much a smash or pass thread.

>pic related
>>
>>24692348
no
>>
File: img35.jpg (80KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
img35.jpg
80KB, 960x960px
>>24692348
not gay but imo a pic like this wouldn't attract much attention. you need to post a pic of you out and about so they know you do stuff or maybe a pic w/ a girl so think you have game
pic related was my main pic on tinder for a bit and i think i got a decent amount of attention, but i deleted tinder now
>>
>>24692352
:(
>>
>>24692353
I aware, I just used that one as a sample pic. Thanks for the tip though.
>>
>>24692348
Lose some weight, you're cute af
>>
>>24692368
I'm 5'11 148lbs..
>>
>>24692372
Then you just have a chubby face naturally
>>
>>24692372
What's your body fat %?
>>
>>24692385
I have no clue. The only place I'm chubby at all is my stomach but you can only see it if I wear tight shirts.
>>
Gay anon here

You have this type of boyish cuteness going for you. I'm curious to know how you look like without the beanie.

The hair makes the guy sometimes (at least so I hear from a girl POV)

In my case, should you be gay/bi/pan etc, I'd swipe for you lol

And now you have both the gay and straight opinion :P
>>
>>24692348
not bad but you seem a bit insecure. the smile seems forced. how about some tan and some more beard. relax
>>
>>24692403
I have a big forehead :/
>>
>>24692430
You're just fishing for compliments.

You'll do fine, Tinder is just a way to bang insecure fat chicks. Just go in there headstrong and remember you'll never see your matches after that night.
>>
>>24692430
I'm sure you look fine! But I'm not one to force someone to do something they don't like.

If you feel that way, maybe, depending if your hair is straight or wavy, you could pull off bangs? It would depend on the hairstyle of course, but if you feel you have a big forehead, you could do that so you don't feel insecure about that part of your body.
>>
>>24692357
honestley you look like the average dude, nothing stands out but nothing bad. Join a dating site and take a few good pictures or something, youll be alright
>>
Can we see bod?
>>
>>24692451
Nah, if you have a big forehead bangs won't do you any good.

He should just rock his forehead without the hat considering its not big in the first place and he already has a nice facial structure.
>>
File: IMAG0094.jpg (355KB, 900x1596px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0094.jpg
355KB, 900x1596px
>>24692451
I'm fine with my body. Here's no beanie, my hair is greasy from working today
>>
>>24692463
To add to this, if anyone else wants me to tell them whether they are using a good tinder picture to lead with I can.
>>
>>24692467
I don't see the point of you even having hair to be honest. Shave it off and grow out your beard some more.
>>
>>24692471
You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that. But the girl I'm talking to now thinks I'd look weird with a shaved head, says I'm too skinny.
>>
>>24692477

You look like a goddamn Muppet when you can look like a man.
>>
>>24692348
No. Your face as insecure bitch written all over it.
>>
>>24692348
>>24692467
No, you're average (or below) looks-wise and honestly look creepy.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.