[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ugly people thread. come here to vent, give advice, rant or

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 15

File: image.jpg (84KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84KB, 650x400px
Ugly people thread.

come here to vent, give advice, rant or just be insecure together

what plagues you about your looks?
>>
ugly betty is not ugly.
>>
>>24689689
she's very pretty, i just took it as a stereotypical symbol.
>>
>>24689650
solid 4 who only ever tries anything with 7s or higher, reporting.

i don't get down about it. if you try, theres always someone better looking than you who will give you a shot. it's just a lot of work, and lately, more than i'm willing to put out.
>>
I've had people tell me I'm not ugly but when you have the long running stand of failure it makes you wonder if your ugly. I don't fucking know. At this point I don't think it would even matter if I became self aware of ugliness.
>>
>>24689650
I like my appearance, but I haven't had a girl notice or take interest in me in years. I don't want to really change my look but I may be forced to. If it's my personality, I'm fucked because I wouldn't know where to start.
>>
>>24691368
Looks you can change anon but personality is indelibly you. You shouldn't change yourself just for some person to show attraction. No one is perfect even if many try to act like they are. At the end of the day don't sacrifice what makes you just to have that random connection. I can tell you from experience it will do nothing but make you feel like a farse of yourself.
>>
>female
>hormonal issue that makes me androg/masculine
>pretty much look exactly like my brother dressed as a girl
>mistaken for cross dressing boy often in high school
>gain weight cus depression
>weight settles around hips and ass and rounds off jaw
>slightly more happy, might be chubby but at least i look like a girl
>corset train to enhance hourglass
>actually end up with great boyfriend
>move in
>he gets worried about my health/self image
>insists i don't need corset
>wants to go hiking and to gym and stuff
>starting to get frustrated with my excuses and reasons to not go
>hes never seen what i used to look like
for the record i'm only like 25lbs overweight which, when youre 6' is not a whole lot, so its not going to take a lot to go back to being board-flat.
>>
do i belong here? pic is me
>>
>>24692260
no, fuck off
>>
>>24692256
Okay for real tell him:
>I don't want to lose weight because there was this hormonal issue that made me look just like my brother growing up
>I don't hate myself for being chubby, being chubby makes me look feminine and so does the corset, they're both about positive body image
>I like both the weight and the corset for the same reasons, it's not that I want to be thinner, I just want more shape overall
>I'm not going to be a crazed bulimic or anything
He's not going to care about what you looked like then if he likes what you look like now. Probably. Just tell him you don't want him to see old pics of you because you associate that with painful memories.
As long as it's clear you're not a "transitioned" dude, no matter what they act like externally any straight guy will be inwardly tempted to kill an mtf if they find out after being in a relationship with them.
But hormonal problems, won't care about, I doubt.

This is your chance to stop annoying him and deepen your relationship and intimacy while also getting what you want. He obviously is okay with how you look now and wants to do athletic stuff with you because he thinks you're worried about your weight and channeling it into an unhealthy and potentially harmful obsession with the corset. But as long as you're not actually crushing your organs or trying to become nowaistmode, if you tell him about this it should set his mind at ease.
>>
File: Untitled.png (19KB, 504x375px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
19KB, 504x375px
>>24689650
my nose is long and looks really huge and bird-beak like from certain angles. my eyes are small in comparison and if i don't wear any mascara and i am bloated, i look like i have downsyndrome.
face has gotten better since i lost weight and my cheekbones protrude more, my is not as puffy.
i also have a butt-chin, acne scars and have to shave/wax my body in places only men would grow hair. the hair on my head is frizzy as shit and i do not know what to do with it.
i am very thankful for makeup.
>>
>>24692260
Shitskin, so yes.
>>
>male
>6ft tall
>overweight all through high school
>never had a relationship
>work for four years doing dead end jobs
>highest weight close to 300lbs
>lose 100lbs
>decide to join military but waiting to go to basic training
>women start giving me attention
>I'm lost and still think of myself as 300lbs
>unsure about future
>>
>>24692256
>Okay for real tell him:
>>I don't want to lose weight because there was this hormonal issue that made me look just like my brother growing up
>>I don't hate myself for being chubby, being chubby makes me look feminine and so does the corset, they're both about positive body image
>>I like both the weight and the corset for the same reasons, it's not that I want to be thinner, I just want more shape overall
>>I'm not going to be a crazed bulimic or anything
>He's not going to care about what you looked like then if he likes what you look like now. Probably. Just tell him you don't want him to see old pics of you because you associate that with painful memories.
>As long as it's clear you're not a "transitioned" dude, no matter what they act like externally any straight guy will be inwardly tempted to kill an mtf if they find out after being in a relationship with them.

You have a pussy and tits right?

Congratulations, he isn't going to give a fuck if your jaw is slightly manish
>>
I'm ugly on every level
>>
I'm a fat woman losing weight, but that just means I'm becoming uglier with loose skin.
People only see that I have big breasts, a smaller waist and hips in clothes, so the ones that don't mind that just think I'm attractive for someone my size. If they give me a compliment, I feel worse like I'm tricking them and they don't understand what I'm saying.

I also have rosacea, which means my cheeks are always blushing. I don't bother wearing makeup because it just doesn't work well with my skin.

>>24693253
My hair is frizzy, too. It's helped me a little to stop using shampoo and only go with a nice conditioner. It still has enough detergent in it to wash out some of that gunk, but it won't completely strip the oils from your hair.
I also use just a tiny bit of macadamia nut oil on my hair.
Ionic tools like straighteners or curlers are also great for us. They combat static and frizz by trapping moisture in your hair, it's better for your hair than traditional tools and it does help make it look shinier.
>>
File: image.jpg (120KB, 640x796px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
120KB, 640x796px
>fat face
>tiny ridiculous mouth
>weird eyes
>frizzy hair, extremely thin hair too
>fat chin
>fat everything
>acne all over body

men don't talk to me unless there is no light source near
maybe i should just try to become lez
>>
File: IMG_2293.jpg (191KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2293.jpg
191KB, 720x1280px
>thin lips
>big nose
> weird face shape
> kinda awkward
>>
>tfw ugly thread always turns into attractive people looking for attention

you're all ugly inside
>>
>>24696988
what's the rest of you look like? cause you're def not ugly
>>
>>24697181
fat, very small boobs, skin problems (bacne and eczema)
just
gas tank
>>
>>24697217
suppose i'll take your word for it, but so far... you look pretty
>>
File: mebeingedgy.jpg (19KB, 508x678px) Image search: [Google]
mebeingedgy.jpg
19KB, 508x678px
Weird ass hair texture that is poofy and straight

Smushed in nose that makes me look like a downie

Long horse face with pasty white skin

Horrible fucking acne that doesn't go away / hyperpigmentation stays for months

Is anything good about my face?
Also detailed advice is HUGELY appreciated
I'm so tired of being rated 3 at worst and 6 at best
>>
File: snapshot.jpg (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot.jpg
26KB, 640x480px
Different people have told me different things.
I've had people tell me I'm cute,and some people tell me I'm ugly as fuck,quite frankly I'm not sure what to think anymore.
>>
>>24696988
>>24697217
I'd fap to you and tribute you every single day of my life. What's your kik?
>>
File: 20150612_035100.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20150612_035100.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>giant ass forehead makes it look like I'm going bald
>giant ass cowlick makes it look like I'm going bald on one side
>giant ass nose
>giant ass philtrum
>patchy ass facial hair
>too tall to be considered attractive at 6'5

Seeking only 8s and higher, please.
>>
>>24698509
Your biggest problem is that long philtrum. You could land a Boeing on that thing man.

I think the only way to fix that is a liplift. Look into that, it might be worth investing into that shit.
>>
>>24698585
Believe it or not, I already have looked into a lip lift

Thanks for the advice man
>>
>>24698593
Just keep losing weight, getting into a skincare routine and trying to tame that hair meanwhile. Your nose isn't even as bad per se, but it lacks any harmony with your midface which is too long.
>>
>>24698651
Well, I am actually looking into getting a lip lift, but I don't like the scarring involved, is that really the worst part of my face?
>>
>>24698563

I wanna tie you up and ride your face for hours.
>>
>>24698662
Yes, your philtrum is fucking you up real bad. Just make sure you do your research and look at before/after pics and go through the reviews of surgeons before even considering it as an option because truth to be told most people are clueless when they get a surgery and/or either the improvement is minimal or non-existant because they didn't get what they needed.
>>
>>24698666
Thanks, also nice trips
>>
File: 69j1eQB.jpg (97KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
69j1eQB.jpg
97KB, 960x1280px
My eyes look fucked because of the face I was doing
One eyelid is lower than the other though

>>24689650
I always thought she was cute

>>24696988
You're not wrong, you have nice eyes though

>>24698563
At least you're not actually going bald hey cus I am
I'd cut the hair personally
>>
This may be easier said than done but provided you have some self confidence ( or can fake it well enough ) and keep yourself clean, People won't notice your ugly or won't care in the most part.

After that just do what makes you feel better and helps with your look/style. Remember as well what some find ugly, others find beautiful.
>>
File: bald.jpg (38KB, 462x542px) Image search: [Google]
bald.jpg
38KB, 462x542px
Easiest ugly. Niggas lookin normal and thinking they ugly.

Now -this- is ugly.
>>
File: images.jpg (21KB, 470x313px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
21KB, 470x313px
>>24698509
Honestly you should either let it grow out, or get a proper haircut + use wax.

By the looks rn you could be playing sid in toy story..
>>
>>24698795
I get told that a lot lol, I guess I just have to wait
>>
>>24698769
>niggas
>>
>male
>6'2"
>Fat
>Very Andro in the face, long hair
>Big forehead
>Thick Eyebrows

At least the acne calmed down

Honestly if I lost weight I'd probably be a lot better off but I'm still gonna bitch
>>
File: WIN_20160915_21_13_13_Pro.jpg (112KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160915_21_13_13_Pro.jpg
112KB, 1280x720px
>>24693442
Brother?

I'm in the same boat man. Turns out signing on as one of Uncle Sam's misguided children doesn't make you feel like any less of a dork.

If it makes you feel any better I'm 5'11'' and women never show attention to me. So you're ahead of the game.

Branch? Job? At the very least if you pull 10 years you walk away with good retirement plans.
>>
Guess I'll post. Need to try to lose some weight. Already gave up the soda. Just gotta keep on track with exercising.
>>
File: disgusting.jpg (525KB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
disgusting.jpg
525KB, 2448x3264px
>it's another i'm the only ugly person who posts and everyone ignores the only ugly person episode

whew i know this episode
>>
>>24693264
You sound like a whitey who is too short, long smelly hair, with a microcock
>>
>>24698707
Why do most people on this board look like school shooters?
>>
File: 20161202_183920.jpg (5MB, 2121x3771px) Image search: [Google]
20161202_183920.jpg
5MB, 2121x3771px
Wish there was someway to save me. Can't afford plastic surgery
>>
>>24696988
I mean, i would gladly make you the love of my life
>>
>>24699867
th-that's kind of you to say
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.