[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DLLG Thread. Let's keep it simple. >A/S/L >What

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_4202.jpg (38KB, 640x291px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4202.jpg
38KB, 640x291px
DLLG Thread.
Let's keep it simple.

>A/S/L
>What you're looking for
>What you're not looking for
>Pic
>Contact info.
>>
>A/S/L
28/m/europe
>What you're looking for
An innocent little girl to spoil
Sluts
>Pic
Yes
>Contact info.
Kik: casualgyno
>>
25 m il, just looking to chat with any females on here. Just lonely and bored can talk about whatever you want. Kik conmann6000
>>
British DD, 49, would like to chat to an lg who is into the punishment and humiliation aspects of DD/lg.

kik: redgrouper
>>
>DLLG
hehe

24f westcoast
Cute, curvy little girl here. Do any handsome Daddies like to spoil their babygirls? I'm a ***sometimes bratty*** little princess and I need attention and love and presents.

Leave your kik username if you fit the bill c:
>>
>>24689766
Seem more like the sugar type
>>
>26/F/4'10/Curvy/Big Nerd
>A Daddy who is 26-36 years old, Nonsmoker, Has a job, Likes nerdy things, Beard and Glasses are a bonus
>Rude people, Smokers, Anyone 40+
>Kik DarkBunnyGirl
>>
File: IMG_3810.jpg (128KB, 709x460px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3810.jpg
128KB, 709x460px
21/f / Ca
> im looking for a daddy/bf that has fun with me and brutally fucks me with no mercy ,
Fit,tall,white, spoils me, doesn't keep me a secret , is nice to me , tells
Me what color to paint my nails etc genuinely a good guy that can afford to travel with me and love me, and likes to spend time with me bonus points if you have an accent

>not looking for someone I'll never meet , not looking for anyone who isn't white , not looking for manlets ,no Christ fags , no broke guys ,no married guys ,no one out of state , no fat guys,no guys in relationships.

Kik - bungurrisun

I'm the one w black hair btw
>>
>>24689770
No. I'm definitely into ddlg. And pleasing my Daddy. And punishment. And aftercare.
>>
>>24689867
What part of the west coast?
>>
>>24689872
California
>>
>A/S/L
20 / f / uk
>What you're looking for
I'm not entirely sure... I guess we'll see?
Guys who try to be lewd off the bat. Thats weird and Im not into it.
>Contact info
Kik / ahdn354
>>
>A/S/L
27 m UK
>What you're looking for
Daddy Dom who is looking for an online little to play with. I want to teach her some special grown up games, and then care for her like the princess she is
Meeting IRL. I travel a lot for work and it never work out.
>Pic
>Contact info.
Kik is mrbumfun
>>
>>24689867
Seems up my alley, but I don't like posting on here.
>>
>>24690876
Seems like it's not going to work out then
>>
>>24690876
Haha wow I just refreshed the thread after hours. Didn't realize you just posted that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.