[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

hey friends i'm looking for someone w a nice smooth voice

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

hey friends
i'm looking for someone w a nice smooth voice to read me something. what it is is up to you really. your favorite chapter of the bible, a chapter from a book you like, a page from your diary desu, a short story, whatever. it makes me feel comfy and relaxed when people read to me so it'd be really really nice if someone did it for me.

and maybe we could then discuss that thing and we'll become cool friends. i probably won't find anyone because you won't get anything out of it unless you want to practice or like reading or are just lonely
>>
You could always try the male voice thread to see if there are any takers.
>>24663499

Sorry I can't be of any further help, my voice is quite terrible.
>>
I would offer to try, but im not so sure how I would do. I practice hypnotism, and I hear my voice can be quite soothing, but I do have my doubts
>>
Dat Wayne June tho.
https://youtu.be/AQLxdHfMPF8
https://youtu.be/wjiBB3nBR-w
https://youtu.be/LvxcWbPQlXE
https://youtu.be/mtjV4vd4Jok
>>
>>24688615
You brilliant monster
>>
>>24688578
okay, thank you.

but isn't that a lewd thread? i'm not looking for anything lewd.

and i don't think anyone's voice is actually terrible, it's the way of talking that matters
>>
>>24688662
It's not exclusively lewd, you can always try.
>>
>>24688662
I guess you are right :)
>>
>>24688561
That depends. Are you a cute girl? A female born girl?
>>
>>24688808
Not very cute but yes, I'm a girl. Born female.
>>
>>24688815
How old are you? And what is "that thing" you mention in your OP?
>>
>>24688823
She's talking about whatever that thing is behind you!

But really she just means whatever you just read to her. Say you read her LotR, you two talk about LotR.
>>
>>24688823
She probably meant whatever you read to her.
Anyway, Im sure if you post your Skype or something miss, some of us would be willing to talk to and assist you in your request
>>
>>24688561
>it makes me feel comfy and relaxed when people read to me
Daddy issues or attention whore?
>>
>>24688861
None. I just find it relaxing and it helps me focus.

>just because she's female everything she does is related to her father or an attempt to get attention
nice. i didn't even want to mention gender senpai.
>>
>>24688823
See >>24688662
>i'm not looking for anything lewd.
My gender and age shouldn't matter. Why's everyone here so thirsty
>>
>>24688861
genuinely retarded or just autistic?
>>
>>24688878
It matters because I'd rather read to someone who is younger than I.
>>
>>24688875
I never brought your gender into this. Males can have daddy issues or be attention whores as well.
I actually think it's cute that you enjoy being read to, but you have to admit it does make people question whether you're filling some missing childhood role or just simply enjoy the attention of being catered to like a child.

No offense intended, it's harmless and cute what you enjoy.
>>
File: guy.jpg (12KB, 248x249px) Image search: [Google]
guy.jpg
12KB, 248x249px
>>24688888
checked
>>
>>24688891
You don't check your own quints man, that's just not done.

>>24688561
If you haven't found anyone yet and are willing to give it a go, just send your skype or discord to [email protected]
>>
>>24688884
unless you're underage, I'm pretty sure I'm younger than you.

>>24688888
hey, that's kind of patronizing. but it's alright. i don't really know. maybe i am trying to substitute for a missing father figure.
>>
>>24688898
When you get quints you're allowed to do whatever you want honestly
>>
I'm too stupid to figure out how to find out what my Skype name is. But look up my email in skype, [email protected]. profile pic is a blue lady (widowmaker from overwatch). Send me a I.M. first, so I can get to know you a little bit, if you don't mind
>>
>>24688909
It's kind of a bummer I'm too shy to read to you or I would. If you ever feel like reading to someone I'd be up for it and warm up to the idea.
>>
>>24688919
i would but i'm a really really anxious person with a shitty accent. i really like reading things out loud though, just to myself. it's p nice and helps me focus on what i'm reading.
>>
>>24688927
do you have a skype?
>>
File: Capture.png (14KB, 225x263px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
14KB, 225x263px
>>24688917
which one's yours?
>>
>>24688946
:(

Well if you ever feel like adding me Discordtim
>>
Yo OP, I'm happy to give it a go (I have to memorise a long piece of writing so it'll actually be useful for me to do so!)

Any particulars you like? I.e. accents, pitch etc.
>>
Is OP still here?
I want to see if everyone likes my voice like they tell me.
But not sure if i should bother recording
>>
>>24689214
I'll tell you Anon, what's your Skype?
>>
Is OP still taking peeps to read to them?
I'd be interested in this too. I love reading to people, I sorta practice voices and accents.had aspirations to be a voice actor cause I liked imitating cartoons voices as a kid, but in actuality my voice is shitty, accents are shitty and it sounds like I mumble a lot whenever I record myself.
But it'd be a good excuse to flex those muscles and fulfill a narcissistic indulgence of hearing myself talk for awhile
>>
>>24689245
Sure! Do you have skype or (preferably) discord?
>>
>>24689110
it's even better if it'll help you somehow, would make me feel less guilty about asking someone to do it for me honestly.

there aren't any particulars really. i don't mind any kind of voice but I like clear-sounding and smooth usually. doesn't have to be anything special
>>
>>24689285
Discord: amechiki#2945
>>
>>24688946
Sorry I took so long to get back to yoy. It's the one that has a purple profile picture
>>
>>24688561
>>24689285
Hello OP. I'd be interested in this, depending on what time you wanted to be read to. I have a skype: jersey_an0n. This is a neat idea.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.