[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is objectively unattractive about how I look? I can't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 7

File: 1451357432694.jpg (96KB, 640x1008px) Image search: [Google]
1451357432694.jpg
96KB, 640x1008px
What is objectively unattractive about how I look? I can't tell but I think it's my nose or just bad face in general... I honestly never get rated over a 6 usually and nobody irl ever hit on me. I'm concerned because I get poor rates but never an explanation for it. Please explain.
>>
>>24682194
I forgot to mention that I'm going on 24 years old.
>>
Idk you look pretty good op, but the sad face doesn't help
>>
>>24682194
Your objectively bad haircut and objectively thin eyebrows
>>
>>24682194
unattractive is not the word I think of. You're gorgeous. Perhaps your "score" says more about the raters than it does about you.
>>
>>24682206
other than these very fixable things youre a 7-9/10 objectively
>>
>>24682200
A person responded to a pic of me smiling saying I look crazy
>>24682212
Thanks, female?
>>
Idk you look pretty average to me
>>
>>24682261
Average is also not attractive. So, what keeps me at average instead of cute or handsome?
>>
You lack any masculine features, that's why. If you had any masculinity, you could run masculine prettyboy game, but alas, you are doomed.
>>
>>24682295
Maybe I'll just kill myself? Depression will never stop as long as I'm an unattractive reject that nobody wants...
>>
>>24682194
fuk off brandon
>>
Also
>long philtrum
>weak jawline
>eye area too feminine, good canthal tilt, but too much eyelid exposure and eyes too rounded
>nose is pretty mediocre, although it is least of your problems; with a decent philtrum your nose wouldn't even look bad

At least you have a good hairline and somewhat OK skin.

Get jaw implants and try getting into plastic surgeries if you ever want to be considered attractive.
>>24682306
Well you can try plastic surgery, but you really have to study whatever the fuck you need because most of the people that do get plastic surgery are clueless and fuck up badly.

From what I see a lip lift could make your philtrum smaller and your chin vertically higher and a custom made jaw implant could give you a good lower third. As for your eyes,I have no clue, but if there is a way to lower your eyebrows permanently, it could save you.
>>
>>24682324
Fuck all that shit. The way you describe things make me feel like I am deformed... I'll just take my life. Nothing to live for...
>>
>>24682194
I would gay marry you--and I'm straight!
>>
>>24682356
This literally makes me sad.. and look back to >>24682295

No girl would touch me... only guys 3ver have anything nice to say...
>>
>>24682346
i n c e l genetics are a bitch, that of I am sure myself desu.

Not deformed, but as I pointed out you have severe lack of any masculine features ( basic need in males to be attractive ) and you have some uneasthetic things ( long philtrum and bad eye area ).

You're average looking by IRL standards and could probably get a gf, but the fact that you have posted here for years asking the same damn thing just shows that you are mentally far too gone.

To think of it, 9/10 face could only save you given your autism, but even at that it would be a struggle.

r i p young nigga
>>
>>24682366
Every straight guy I ever thought was cute alway ended up marrying...
>>
>>24682378
>5\10
I already made up my mind to take ,your life. I'll never get a first kiss and I don't want to be an incel any more. I have no things to live for tbe and nobody will miss me... and people will be glad I'm off of here too. The past 5 years have been hell and I'll never feel normal.
>>
File: hehe.jpg (8KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
8KB, 224x225px
>>24682407
You've been saying that for years lmao.

See you next week Brandon-chan.
>>
>brandons back
>>
>>24682419
I know. I've been mentally ill for years, and tride to get better. No therapy will help my bad looks
>>
Kill yourself already for fuck sake
>>
>>24682407
That's a shame, I wish I was as cute as you are...
>>
File: ayy lmao.gif (770KB, 127x189px) Image search: [Google]
ayy lmao.gif
770KB, 127x189px
>>24682437
I wonder how long until you go Elliot Rodgers.
>>
>>24682445
I'm cute in a way that I'm incapable of attracting a female
>>24682452
I wouldn't because I still respect the lives of others, no matter how frustrated I am
>>
>>24682495
No I mean that you look better than I do yet I get both guys and girls...
>>
>>24682495
>not using your status on /soc/ to fuck some mentally ill grouppie
i'm pretty sure some dumb hoes have already offered to sex you from here
>>
File: IMG_8371.jpg (14KB, 252x150px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8371.jpg
14KB, 252x150px
>>24682324
>weak jawline
Not at all. Least of his problems. Brandon, your lips are too wide, and so is your nose. Your eyes are absolutely soulless and shaped weird. You have shitty eyebrows and you need a better hairstyle.
>>
>>24682618
Yes it is weak af. Wide lips actually help him.

You are clueless.

>eyebrows
Legit.
>muh hairstyle
This is the bigest cope of them all.
>>
>>24682194
you look like you have immense psychological issues and like a fag

youre physically pretty but its what's behind your eyes thats ugly
>>
how havent you even kissed a girl yet after 6 years of advice here?

are you even trying?
>>
>>24682194
You look like a bitch.
>>
>>24682700
No because no fucking girl wants me, or finds me fuckable... I'm tired of no girl telling me why I'm not good enough

And of course I tried
>>
File: IMG_1772.jpg (499KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1772.jpg
499KB, 2048x1536px
Fucking Brandon

Is this a meme and I don't find it funny or is this guy really still coming to every fucking board and ask why his personality is so toxic for getting pussy

And your face sucks too and you have a small dick
>>
>>24682863
I am legitamate, this isn't from boredome, but major depression and severe body dysmorphia I get treated for... and comments like what you said st the end are basically the reason I'm so fucked up
>>
File: IMG_0653.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0653.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
>>24682886
And all the illnesses you diagnosed yourself like every other special snowflake before you.

When this comment fucked you right up into your little boi pussy

Do you stupid idiot really think it's better if a girl tells you why your selfpity and your "oh I have it so hard" mentality hinders every chance at a girl..

Realize that you're at the same level with chris chan

Oh wait that guy did fuck a hooker so you are even under him
>>
>>24682194
Attractive as hell if you ask me
>>
>>24682981
Ty are you female?
>>
>>24682989
Hell isn't attractive that was a joke
>>
File: IMG_0651.jpg (156KB, 888x666px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0651.jpg
156KB, 888x666px
>>24682886
>>24682989
That you ignore my stuff shows me that i'm right in every fucking point

So take a look at this guy and think about how even he is better than you
>>
Think of how I feel always telling you that I think your cute only to always get rejected by you... you never even gave me a chance or took a moment to get to know me.
>>
>>24683053
Who are you?
>>
>>24683053
If you're a guy I'll gladly be your friend but I really am just into girls, and I'm not very picky either with them
>>
>>24683053
How is the feeling that Brandon doesn't even recognize you because you don't have a pussy ...

He simply is a bad person in my opinion
>>
Basically a lot of guys have hit on me or shown interest but it only makes me feel awkward cause I can't understand what guys like that girls don't. Is it that I look girly? I'm so confused
>>
>>24682194
Probably the fact that you're browsing /soc/ bro, idk I've seen worse
>>
>>24683079
Fuck off. I recognize everyone... just cause I won't be intimate with a guy doesn't make every a bad person. I have many friends that are guys... I don't avoid people who are male...
>>
K. This thread was fun the first time-- with the genuinely sad looking dude who actually needed some guidance.

You just want people to tell you how fucking pretty you are-- well too bad, you've got tiny fucking beady ass eyes and you look like a lil bitch. There's your female affirmation you were so desperately searching for. Ya cuck.
Don't even get me started on The North Face jacket.
You're fucking attractive and you know it-- fuck off.

>>24682306
Yes, please, it's been a while since our last good an hero.
>>
>>24683100
When you recognize everyone why did you ask him I mean on /soc/ there are ids so atleast you could have looked but no you do the same stupid stuff and talks around the point
>>
>>24683105
I really didn't know it... I actually do struggle with my self imzge, but I'm not self obsessed. I just can't understsnd why I can't get dates
>>
Is your name really Brandon?
You're a celebrity here and i don't even know your name...
Have you ever posted a picture with a smile?
>>
>>24683120
He posted dick Pics

If that's good enough
>>
>>24682655
Ur dumb lol
His jaw isn't weak at all. We can't even see his profile either. It's slim, but it's defined.
>>
>>24683125
i mean... why??
Seriously i've never got that... is it some kind of primeval thing to wave around your dick like you're tarzan?

Fuck i don't get it... I want to see him smile.. in his face area...
>>
>>24683128
It lacks width you idiot. No one gives a shit about some definition, it's all about angularity and robustness.
>>
>>24683141
He had a phase when he said his dick is maybe the reason why he didn't get a girlfriend (or how cwc would say a boyfriend free girl)

It was pretty underwhelming to tell the truth
>>
>>24682194

str8 male here

you're a good looking dude, i can say that just from one picture. you look somewhat young, and slightly effeminate, but as much as that might turn off some people who want a really rugged looking dude, it will also turn on some people as well. one door closes, another opens.

but putting yourself down and talking about suicide is the most fucking unattractive quality, seriously.

I'm morbidly obese, got acne, haircut is thinning at 27, beard is wiry and ginger, don't have a job, not particularly smart about anything that but obscure music and video games, but i still get female attention from time to time, despite my looks, because 1) i compensate by not being absolutely fucking MISERABLE to interact with 2) not all women are shallow cunts. sometimes all you have to do is be funny, respectful, and be able to pick up on signals, in order to get laid.

and at least in your case, despite what you may think, you actually fucking have the looks to support you if you shape up your attitude.
>>
The fact that you have to ask
>>
>>24683678
...every week
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.