[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bored. A virgin. I'm just looking for a girl to talk to.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

Bored. A virgin. I'm just looking for a girl to talk to. Lonely with clinical depression. Idk, nobody's going to reply but it's worth a shot, right?
>>
>>24681954
No , it isn't
>>
You're probabaly right....
>>
What's the point of even fucking living right?
>>
>>24681954
>>24681957
>>24681982
What troubles you anon?
>>
Loneliness, emptiness
>>
>>24681994
thanks for asking
>>
>>24681994
I'm worthless and unwanted by everyone in my life.
>>
>>24682170
>>24682176
>>24682241
fuck off he was asking op you worthless and unwanted, lonely faggot
>>
I am the op, you are right though. World would be better off without me.
>>
>>24682170
>>24682176
>>24682241
>>24682265
If that was the case, you'd have killed yourself by now. Yet here you. Don't have anyone to reach out to irl?
>>
>>24682291
*are
>>
>>24682265
This is kinda sad, stop putting yourself down you faggot
>>
>>24682325
I don't need to put myself down when you do it for me you sick fuck
>>
>>24682291
>>24682297
I see no point in living but I see no point in death as well. I'm just numb
>>
>>24682352
You can't stay like that forever.
>>
>>24682377
It's hard to find a reason not to
>>
>>24682399
Ultimately it's your choice.
>>
>>24682325
fuck off if you're gonna be a little prick

>>24682352
been there OP, hang in there man
a big part of the reason that you're unhappy is the chemical inbalance in your brain
I found that doing things outside more (like hiking, listening to music, reading, etc.) and getting vitamine D from the sun helps a lot for a start
Do you have hobbies? Invest time in them, this way you can get your mind off things and maybe meet people who share your hobby.
Don't worry about women too much, as they will come as long as you do stuff and improve as a person (physically and mentally)

You will see progress man, just remember that YOU have to take initiative
>>
>>24682420
Thanks. That really helped. Nice to know people care.
>>
>>24682456
If you just need someone to talk to, here's my Skype: antonio.buter
>>
Thanks but I don't have Skype. Thank you though.
>>
>>24682501
Oh well, good luck my friend
Remember that you're capable to feel because you're human like everyone else, you just need to find those things that make you feel and once you do it feels great
>>
>>24682420
>>24682456
They have a whole board for people like you it's called R9K, this board is for attention whores. Oh wait maybe you should stay OP
>>
>>24682548
R9K is a shithole and not an actual good place to spend time if you're depressed
OP seems genuine enough to know better, he just desperately wants a girl to talk to (which is understandable considering his situation

You in the other hand seem like a troubled soul, hiding their insecurities by going off on people online to make you feel better
I can tell you've never been depressed, so stop being a selfish prick and let people like OP share their emotions if they feel like it
>>
Well drop some contact information op
I'll talk to you.
>>
>>24682420
Hey OP, ehm, I know this might be bad advice but in a dark moment of my life I felt alot like you and I would go out at night and explore abandoned houses, factories and buildings. For me it was a thrill that gave me a lot of adrenalin, trying not to get caught, and scaring yourself. And for me that kind of gave me something to look forward to, the adrenalin rush, something to make me feel special even though it is futile as fuck (but still felt hella good).

Try to find something like that, trial and error friend, you will find something. Btw im chill now, went from shittiest 4 years of my life to the happiest 2 years ever, never could of imagined that !!!!
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.