[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 1481115533306.jpg (48KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481115533306.jpg
48KB, 640x480px
"Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile."
Yeah, between a "vulva rate 3ad" and a "dickpick contest" I'll leave this kinda strong quote that really represent the reality for me.
Love, love is a strong word too, and I'd be ridiculous (and probably creepy too) to talk about it in this scenario, but you really made me feel something.
You've touched my soul, you've moved me like nothing ever did, you've triggered my curiosity.
I'd really give everything I have to talk to you for a moment, because I feel that in you something special can be found, and probably it could make this "ride" worthwile too.
Please, reveal yourself to me!

OK, now I have to say something to you Anons too. Thanks for the support shown and for being so understanding in the other thread. If she decides to speak to me is even because of you. Thanks, really.

Ad maiora!
>>
>>24681897
shittiest forced meme i've seen on /soc/
>>
>>24681918
What if I told you is not a meme?
>>
>>24681918
Not a meme. OP is infatuated with this young lady, whose picture was used to start an Ugly Rate Thread.
>OP's in love
>>
>>24681897
I hope you like jail OP
>>
>>24682229
Jail for manifested infatuation?
I like trains.
>>
File: Garfeel.jpg (10KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Garfeel.jpg
10KB, 200x200px
Bump
>>
I have no idea where this comes from but
Bump
>>
>>24684270
What do you mean, Anon?
Anyway thanks for the bump!
>>
>>24684804
Deep thought: What you are obsessed with in this girl is really something you are searching for inside yourself.

Discuss.
>>
>>24684825
Ok Anon, let's discuss a bit! I saw her (as I mentioned in the last thread) in August for the first time. When I saw her I imediately
thought "woah, she is beautiful" but then ok i stopped lurking for major and minor issues.
Now that I saw her again I said "well, I still think she is beautiful, I like her, It'd be awesome if i could talk to her for a bit."
So i made this. Obv i'm not gonna stalk her, if she does not reply to this i'll stop making post about it. /soc is not my property neither is her.
But really nothing more than this.
>>
>>24684909
But you ignored the whole point of what I said about searching for something in yourself.
>>
>>24684921
What should I search Anon? suggestion accepted.
>>
>>24684927
What do you see in here that you think is missing in you?
>>
>>24684933
I like her mate. Actually dunno what's the reason. I just like her. I think it's pretty normal. I am not able to explain.
>>
>>24685039
You like what about her? It's more than just pretty because lots of girls are pretty. There is something more.
>>
>>24685058
She has an incredibly sweet face, she also carry a "misterious" aura, like those people who are not an open book you read review online, but a closed one you have to read page per page.
She also kinda look nice af to hung out with.
>>
>>24685077
Do you think you have mystery to yourself?
>>
>>24685079
Don't really think so. Probably yes like everyone
>>
ANON SNAP OUT OF IT, LEAVE HER ALONE AND GET THE FUCK OUT OF SOC
>>
>>24685170
Anon what's your problem? You forgot pills?
>>
>>24681897
Wait. Greta ?
>>
Have a bump. I've noticed that sometimes people's appearance will strike me, and it's hard to get them out of your head. That's the ride, i guess.
>>
>>24686428
WUT m8?
>>24687819
Thanks Anon. You understood.
>>
>>24681897
who is this, why do they have so much shit in their face?
>>
>>24689152
Wut?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.