[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Found this on GF bathroom... we never played together... wanna

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5068.jpg (434KB, 2285x2191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5068.jpg
434KB, 2285x2191px
Found this on GF bathroom... we never played together... wanna try on some stuff, how to approach ?
>>
>>24681728
Ask her if she'd be up for you trying some toys on her, since you wanna make her feel good. Or take her to a nice, clean sex toy place as a date and let her pick out a toy she wants as a present.
>>
Literally just bring it up, she probably left it there on purpose and is embarrassed to talk about it.
>>
>>24681728
that is unrealistic. There ought to be a law where they don't make them things over 4 inches long
>>
>>24682764
There's no law against overly large fake breasts why this?
>>
I am in the same boat, except I just bought one and don't know how to tell my boyfriend in case he thinks it's because he's not that great in bed..... which is precisely why I bought it LOL
>>
>>24682825
He should understand female masturbation by now. Tell him like it is, there's no shame in it.
>>
>>24682825
tell him u want to fuck it while you suck his cock... most men would think thats hot and prob be happy to be a part of it.. do u think you'll get off on it better than when u fuck him?
>>
>>24682807
touche

>>24682825
maybe you're the one who's not great in bed
>>
>>24681728
try it out and fuck it ... tell her and see what she says?
>>
>>24681728
Stick it in your ass before sex, then tell her you have a surprise as you take your pants off.
>>
>>24681728
don't be a creep
just because she masturbates doesn't mean she wants to have sex with you yet
I masturbate all the time but my bf and I of 4 months haven't had sex yet, still waiting until we've been together for at least a year.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.