[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Poly/ thread. Polyamorous people looking for likewise open-minded

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

/Poly/ thread.

Polyamorous people looking for likewise open-minded partners and fwbs.

>A/S/L

>Current partners?

>What do you bring to the table? (A bit about yourself)

>What are you looking for?

>What are your boundaries?

>Contact info?
>>
File: nose.jpg (86KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
nose.jpg
86KB, 600x600px
>>24681664
>A/S/L

24/M/CA (San Jose)

>Current partners?

1 current partner of just over 3 years, 22/F, lives with me and is largely asexual except when she surprises me and actually wants sex. We've got the emotional and mental compatibility to last but my sex drive is far higher than hers.

Financially stable

Decent cook (definitely not Gordon Ramsay but my friends all love my cooking)

Semi-introverted, I'm the kind of guy who'd prefer to watch anime or play vidya with friends while talking about anything and everything from metaphysics to politics to the various projects we work on together.

Not fat but not fit (yet, am currently working on it). I'm 6'1" 160lbs.

My only drugs are Cannabis (not a stoner), mushrooms, and sex. I will occasionally drink alcohol but the more I drink the less I like it.

Experienced Hypnotist (if you don't know what this means for the bedroom then feel free to ask)

I find happiness in the happiness of those close to me.

Another female partner who likes gaming and sex as much as I do. Someone who can keep up with me in conversations and isn't afraid to try new things or new ideas.

Financially stable woman, I'm not a sugar daddy. I enjoy doing nice things for my friends and am not at all stingy with my money but I'd prefer a girl who is able to handle her own bills, car, etc.

No princess crap, I'm all about that mutual respect and I have no respect for people who infantalize themselves.

My current partner is comfortable with me having other partners but not with them living with us. Other than that there's no other boundaries I can think of.

>Contact info?

I'm on Discord as Nosefag (#2104)

you can also find me on kik as Nosefag

Also people who are nice to talk to are always a bonus, even if you aren't interested in a relationship feel free to hit me up and chat.
>>
>>24681664
Bump for interest.
>>
>>24681664
>A/S/L

24/F/TX

>Current partners?

25 M

Educated, kind, good cook, good cuddler, active, love gaming, pokemon, etc. I am a bit skittish with new people but once we get to know each other I am very loyal and loving. Submissive and very giving sexually, and am kinda into lg/kitty play stuff

A gf first and foremost, but ideally I've always dreamt of a triad situation. I realize that's pretty tough to establish.

I'm not really sure yet. I hope the girl is clean, educated, not obese, cute, sweet, and has ambition in life.

I guess in a triad situation I would fear my partners abandoning me for each other but that's something that cannot be controlled.

>Contact info?

kik is kittycatlg

Males, please do not contact me :( That is not what I am looking for.
>>
>>24681664
lmao polygamy. Fuck off degenerates.
>>
>>24682001
>Jealousy detected
>inb4 degeneracy
Polygamy isn't for everyone but when done with thoughtfulness and respect (you might have trouble with those parts) can lead to a more fulfilling life. Love is great and if you have enough to go around why not give it and recieve in kind?
>>
>A/S/L
25/M/CA

>Current partners?
23F

I'm currently in law school so not a whole lot yet, but I do have a nice apartment I share with my partner. I'm also pretty emotionally stable, so if you are someone who needs a "rock" I fill that role pretty well.

Another F. Doesn't have to be like a triad thing, I don't mind having two separate girlfriends. FWB is fine but I'm not intimated by commitment if you are looking for something long-term.

Always protection unless I know for sure you are exclusive with me and you are clean. Some jealousy is always expected and natural but I draw the line when people give me ultimatums. I'm pretty good at managing my time so it shouldn't be an issue.

>Contact info?
Kik is: triple_king
>>
File: 20150802_160350-1.jpg (798KB, 2789x1793px) Image search: [Google]
20150802_160350-1.jpg
798KB, 2789x1793px
>A/S/L
32/m/Los Angeles
>Current partners?
Wife (28/f) and girlfriend (24/f)
I'm a attorney, and they're both schoolteachers. We've an awesome life with awesome friends and two awesome dogs!

We're kinky, hedonistic, geeky and fun.
A local girl whose up for coffee, conversation, and open to the possibilities of where that may go. Maybe just friendship, maybe more? (Pic related, a /soc/ girl we played with a while back)
We always do things as a triad, and the status quo of the relationship prevails unless we all want to change it. And communication is key.
>Contact info?
Kik and Skype: LaserJesusBeard
>>
>A/S/L

32 / m / los angeles / virgin

>Current partners?

none

im a nice guy, decent looking. abt 130lb. 5;7
caucasian. normal build. 7 inches
thoughtful and funny

a girl would be nice

i would experiment and say yes to a lot more than i would say no to. no guys though, for now

>Contact info?

kik is zsasza
>>
>>24684450
It... Uh, why are you in this thread?
>>
>>24681960
As a polyamorous M in your area that makes one a sad adroygnous panda
>>
>A/S/L
28 m and f / Chicago

>Current partners?
We've been dating for 3 years

I'm brown/AA mixed, she's white. I'm 6'0" 165lbs. and fit, shes 5'4" 135lbs, curly brown hair, pouty lips, bisexual, lots of tattoos and extremely sexy. She is very submissive and likes to be tied up, spanked, and talked dirty to. I am dominant and I enjoy fucking her into a puddle and then being sweet to her afterwards.

We're both good looking, funny and very down to earth. She's the sweetest girl ever and everyone who meets her falls in love with her warm and friendly personality.

We both like underground and alternative music: hip hop, house, techno, ambient, metal, R&B, and pop amongst others. We also enjoy rock climbing and the occasional joint

Uninhibited ladies who enjoy exploring their hedonistic side and are interested in experimenting with a young, fun, intelligent and sexual couple who are very much in love with each other. Especially black and ethnic girls as we both have a thing for brown skin :) We want to be accomodating and make things fun and hot for everyone, not make you feel like a third wheel. We have a nice apartment where we could host if things seem right.

We aren't into piss/scat/blood play. Everything else is fair game though, we like to explore our sexuality

>Contact info?
cherrypeelxo at gmail
>>
>>24683893
at the same school?
>>
>>24681664
>25/26/MF/SC
>None atm, just the two of us
>Very loving and open people. Very open to and eager toward sexual explorations/kinks. Good friends. 420/psychadelic friendly. (we are interacial but prefer couple be white male/ any female.
>Another couple to share good times, play games, drink, relax, go see shows, travel out of town for dates, switch or share partners/full orgies maybe.
>We have a child, so we would like someone that can respect that, drama is an immediate no. No jealousy, just hae so much love that you can share it. Would also like to be monogamous sexually with another couple.
> Going to leave that up to others.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.