[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>used to catfish on Snapchat >met a girl who lives in my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1481517592799.jpg (477KB, 740x925px) Image search: [Google]
1481517592799.jpg
477KB, 740x925px
>used to catfish on Snapchat
>met a girl who lives in my small town
>sent her fake pics early on
>we've spoken on the phone several times and had full on phone sex
>she's now wanting to properly meet up
>she's even asking for selfies now pretty constantly and I have to keep making excuses as to why I can't send them

What the absolute fuck do I do. I really fucking like this chick too. How do I come back from being a catfish?
>>
Meet her and hope she doesn't notice, if you're ugly then rip you have fun
>>
>>24680285
this is what you get for being born shit

I hope you learn your lesson so you never forget
>>
You're a tool dude. There is no coming back from it. More than likely she's gonna be more pissed that you lied than how you actually look. I'd come clean before you meet, atleast give her the that.
>>
No sympathy.

Your best chance is to tell the truth and hope he takes pity on you and forgives you.
>>
>>24680285
And that's why you don't catfish.
/thread
>>
>>24680285
Why the fuck would you base a relationship on a lie? Are you retarded? There's no hope for you
>>
Get rekt
>>
>>24680285
Send her your selfies and hope she's interested too.
The only way is to be true.
>>
>>24680285
kek
>>
>>24680285
Even if she takes pity on your worthless ass she'll know you're weak and cuck you.
>>
>>24680285

Tell the truth and see whats happen
>>
>>24680285
Not that anyone will believe me, but I actually met my current best friend whilst I was catfishing here. I made this big long post about how I was really depressed and sad because I'm a KHV who will never get laid and that I never really meant to hurt her or lie to her. That was enough and we're still friends.

OP, you're probably fucked. But there is a chance, albeit very small.
>>
>>24680285
Yeah you fucked up, you have no chance of getting with this girl.

You don't have to come clean, sometimes ignorance is bliss. Just make up some bullshit reason why you have to stop talking to her, or you could even just go cold turkey completely and just stop responding to calls/texts.
>>
Take your photos and the fakes, and slowly manipulate the photos you sent her to more and more resemble you. Eventually after like 50 photos it will just be your photo. She won't notice the difference. Use that animorph shit.
>>
>>24680285
get all the nudes you can
then drop her

nothing more
>>
>>24680285
How about you don't be a weird ass cunt.
>>
>>24680285
If she's deeply in love with you, tell her the truth. That's the only chance you have of ever being anything with her. If not just bail.
I've had plenty of experience with this. Catfished a girl for 2 years, and many others for 1 year
>>
>>24680285
jeez dude i catfish guys all the time but never this far, if you weren't doin it just for nudes what the hell else do you expect? what an idiot.
>>
>>24682675
What you just said isn't possible, you think OP is catfishing a damn canine or something? Who knows how different/ugly/fat op looks compared to the guy he's pretending to be. They might have different hair and everything too.
>>
>>24680285
Who is the babe in pic related shes hot more. Also dont catfish bitch
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.